LA Splash Lip Contour Waterproof Liquid Lipstick - Ghoulish

by LA Splash

Lip Couture's rich waterproof shades will leave a velvety, matte finish that never transfers. Experiment with our boldest high pigmented shades -- from neutral to solid black. With its innovative formula that glides on as liquid and dries matte, you...

I’ve never tried this .. what you think??
Start your review of LA Splash Lip Contour Waterproof Liquid Lipstick - Ghoulish!
Product Highlights
“Just stunning long lasting and colourwise just breathtakingly bright. Want a long lasting lipstick which looks amazing you will not be disappointed.” in 3 reviews
Tolleson, AZ
LA Splash Lip Contour Waterproof Liquid Lipstick - Ghoulish uploaded by Anita A.
Review for: (3 Pack) LA Splash Lip Contour Waterproof Liquid Lipstick - Ghoulish
This was my first purchase of a LA Splash liquid lipstick and heard a lot of great reviews. I bought mine in the shade ghoulish. Everybody said it was a nice beige, gray nude shade but on me it's not. It depends on the lighting. The price is actually affordable. The formula is not my favorite but its decent. It dries down to a matte finish.
Rancho Cucamonga
LA Splash Lip Contour Waterproof Liquid Lipstick - Ghoulish uploaded by Rafael T.
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: (6 Pack) LA Splash Lip Contour Waterproof Liquid Lipstick - OG Ghoulish
Color payoff is great, for me personally I don’t like how my lips felt really dry. I topped it with a clear gloss and it helped. Other than that I will continue to use.
USA
Review for: LA Splash Lip Contour Waterproof Liquid Lipstick - Ghoulish
Don't waste your money, I got this color and a bunch of others & although I loved the color and it doesn't come off for anything I barely used it and it got completely dried out along with all the others I got. I literally went through all my lipsticks today and all but 1 LA splash liquid lipsticks were completely dried out. I have colourpop liquid lipsticks that I got when they first launched and they're still perfectly fine so for 15 bucks a pop it really makes me angry that the LA splash ones are all unusable now!
Review for: LA Splash Lip Contour Waterproof Liquid Lipstick - OG Ghoulish
I love, love, love this lipstick. I’m a huge fan of cool tones lately and this lipstick is a perfect greige (beige/grey), although it pulls stronger on the grey side than beige. The formula is a little drying but when I put a thick layer of lip balm on and let that absorb for 10 minutes or so, I don’t have any problems. It does seem a little mousse-y, so if you don’t like the Nyx Lip Lingerie then I don’t think you’d like this, they’re similar in formula.
Review for: LA Splash Lip Contour Waterproof Liquid Lipstick - OG Ghoulish
This is actually waterproof. I lick my lips a lot, and it stays longer than any of the other ones that are matte or anything. I do have to reapply occasionally. But not near as much as i have with other brands lol
Brandon, FL
LA Splash Lip Contour Waterproof Liquid Lipstick - Ghoulish uploaded by Melanie R.
Review for: LA Splash Lip Contour Waterproof Liquid Lipstick - Ghoulish
This is the first LA Splash lipstick I’ve tried and I absolutely love the shade. It is definitely long lasting, and such a unique color, that looks different (but still good) on everyone. I love that it only takes about one coat to get an opaque coverage for this lipstick. It’s not too liquidy and dries down super fast. This is one of my go to day to day lip shades. My only issues are the scent, and it almost doesn’t dry to completely - leaving a slight sticky feeling to the lips. Other than that this is a beautiful shade and I’d be interesting in trying more from this brand! Reminds me a bit of NYX Lip Lingerie but less drying.
Nashville, TN
Review for: LA Splash Lip Contour Waterproof Liquid Lipstick - Ghoulish
I have always heard raving reviews about LA Splash's Lip Contour Liquid Lipsticks. Recently after hearing about a 75% off sale at Ricky's NYC I finally bought a lippie I'd always wanted- Ghoulish! I absolutely love the color and it stays on through the day pretty well, but the texture in this liquid lipstick is super strange and why I'm essentially rating it 3/5 stars. It almost feels like a fake liquid lipstick, if you've ever tried one of those knock off ones from China imitating the real.... But I do know in fact that Ricky's is an official retailer so that definitely wasn't the case itself. Maybe I got a bad batch?
Berkeley, CA
Review for: LA Splash Lip Contour Waterproof Liquid Lipstick - Ghoulish
I absolutely adore the formula of these liquid lips. They’re so great and they stay on all day; albeit they’re a little hard to get off. I’m giving 3 stars due to the color being quite difficult to pull off. It’s a really unique color and I wish I liked it more but I simply don’t. However I would still recommend it as I know a number of people really love it - I do think it’s just me and my personal preferences.
Brooklyn, NY
LA Splash Lip Contour Waterproof Liquid Lipstick - Ghoulish uploaded by Kim B.
Review for: LA Splash Lip Contour Waterproof Liquid Lipstick - OG Ghoulish
One of my all time favorite liquid lipsticks ever! I’ve used this liquid lipstick as my every day and just love how comfortable it feels on my lips. It’s right in the middle price range. I would definitely buy this again and again.
Derby, KS
Review for: LA Splash Lip Contour Waterproof Liquid Lipstick - Ghoulish
LA Splash is my all time favorite matte lipstick. It stays on all day without fading. You do not have to wait for it to dry to add more layers like some other brands. I have been very pleased with this product and the value. I will definitely keep ordering their unique colors.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...