LA Splash Cosmetics Sinfully Angelic Diamond Lip Gloss (with free Sleek Zippered Makeup Bag) (Cassiel)

BY LA SPLASH

LA Splash Lipgloss Sinfully Angelic Hadraniel is a longlasting lipgloss with an intense shine and longlasting effect. The gloss is full of ingredients that will nourish and hydrate your lips so they keep in perfect condition and soft as silk. How to... see more...

Melinda M.
Port St Lucie
I never tried this product before and I would love to try this product in my influence box and I will post it down in Instagram
Jana H.
Giza
I think it's great I didn't try it so I wish I could have this lip gloss I don't if you are giving free makeup or not

Amazon