BY PERFECT PASSION

Amanda T.
Havre De Grace, MD
I love love the smell of this stuff and it makes my skin so soft that I can't stop touching it
Rachel L.
Onaping, ON
I got this as a gift from a friend, which has been sitting on one of my shelves for a while. Once I used this product months after I received it I fell in love with it. I have many of La senza body sprays as well but the passion body butter is the best product that I have used in years. I wish that la Senza made more products like this. They would have a customer for a life time.
Tahreem A.
I'm in love with this scent I have it in a perfume form and body spray and they're both on their absolute last leg they don't have anything left in them and I really don't want to finish them off. I recently went to my local La Senza and they told me they discontinued this scent! :( I was heartbroken and haven't found anything like it yet. Please let me know if you find anything like this!
Rachel L.
Onaping, ON
Will La senza be making more body butter creams using the smells that they have right now in there body sprays?