BY LA ROCHE-POSAY #23 in Body Sunscreen

Sensitive skin to skin prone to sun intolerance, commonly known as sun allergies.
Extreme sunshine intensity.
Practical, economical format.

Very high UVA/UVB protection.
Broad, photostable UVB/UVA protection thanks to the Mexoryl® SX and XL filters.

• Ultra-light, 100% non-sticky texture.

Usage: Over-exposure to the sun is dangerous.
Do not stay too long in the sun; even while using a sunscreen product because it does not provide you 100% protection.
Apply the sunscreen product just before exposure.
Re-apply frequently and generously to maintain protection, especially after perspiring or towelling.
External use.

La Rocher-Posay Anthelios XL Extreme Body Fluid SPF 50+
  • "Great facial sunscreen. I have pale, sensitive skin and am always on the lookout for a gentle, but effective high protection sunscreen that doesn't get in the way of my make up, doesn't smell weird and doesn't cause breakouts. This is my favorite so far. " in 36 reviews
Alexa H.
Clinton Twp
I've only been using this sunscreen for a short amount of time, but I have to say in that amount of time I have spent a lot of time outside. I'm very fair so even a short amount of time in the sun can cause me to burn, which hasn't been the case since I've started using this sunscreen under my foundation. I also appreciate how quickly it absorbs and blends out into the skin without leaving an intense white cast.
lexy w.
Longwood, FL
I actually picked this baby up from my dermatologist office. Very milky, fluid and lightweight. You can feel the effectiveness of the product. I am a first time user. The formula is great but the packaging needs improvement. This is a formula I would use a pump with rather than a squeeze bottle. It is so fluid it can all come out at once. Still would recommend for a high end face sunscreen and well worth the coin.
Vanessa E.
Shrewsbury, MA
Oh boy! This sunscreen made my face white everytime I put it on. It did offer great sun protection though because all the products for hyperpigmentation that I was using at the time, worked because the Scandinavian sun was not damaging my skin. And if you know, the Scandinavian sun rays are stronger because Denmark is high up north and the sun seems to be closer up there.
Marni N.
I hate sunscreen but I know I should wear it. This one feels like a serum, leaves my skin  looking nice after it is applied and does not feel heavy. Plus, no heavy fragrance to sting my eyes while I'm out for run! Small bottle, though for the price so I just use this on  my face.
Tiffany M.
Milwaukee
I only got a sample of this from a beauty box but I liked it. It was my first time using this sunscreen and I would use it again. The packaging is nice not anything fancy. It was decent and I would buy a bigger one. Definitely. I liked it and it did smell nice.
Thalita B.
Brooklyn
I love love love this product! Great texture and color. My skin absorves the product very fast. The smell is also something important, because there’s no smell, like all sunscreens. I’ve been using this product for a year now and I don’t plan to try any other brand.
Anna L.
Suwanee, GA
Absolutely obsessed with the entire line!!!! I wish the price wasn't so high... but it's so very worth it. I typically order this through Dermstor.com....and I've found it on Amazon as well. The brand is amazing...I've tried a good bit of their products and they all have met or exceeded my expectations. This product included. I'm about to be 31 with an extremely stressful job in an ICU as a nurse...I work 13 hour shifts, get very little sleep, could use some better overall nutrition and in the summer I'm a beach bum sun worshiper...and engine who sees me even with no makeup on would swear to you I couldn't possibly be a day past my mid 20's.
Esther M.
Willowbrook, IL
This is the only sunblock I trust!!! Light non greasy and very effective. I am fair and freckle ... We love the outdoors and the lake. I can apply before we head out and be sunburn free at the end of the day! Still getting some color!
Darlene F.
I love that this isn’t thick and heavy on the skin. It soaks up quickly and works wonderful under makeup. I’ve been using this for almost a month and I’ve noticed that there’s no irritation on my face. I’ve even recommended it to a couple coworkers who now swear by it!
Pariss T.
Coconut Creek
I really enjoyed using this the packing is cute and the sunscreen is very liquid based so it doesn’t feel sticky. It did not break me out or cause sensitivity. Only thing is that it felt a touch drying when you rub it in.