BY LA ROCHE-POSAY

Sensitive skin to skin prone to sun intolerance, commonly known as sun allergies.
Extreme sunshine intensity.
Practical, economical format.

Very high UVA/UVB protection.
Broad, photostable UVB/UVA protection thanks to the Mexoryl® SX and XL filters.

• Ultra-light, 100% non-sticky texture.

Usage: Over-exposure to the sun is dangerous.
Do not stay too long in the sun; even while using a sunscreen product because it does not provide you 100% protection.
Apply the sunscreen product just before exposure.
Re-apply frequently and generously to maintain protection, especially after perspiring or towelling.
External use.

La Rocher-Posay Anthelios XL Extreme Body Fluid SPF 50+
  • "Great facial sunscreen. I have pale, sensitive skin and am always on the lookout for a gentle, but effective high protection sunscreen that doesn't get in the way of my make up, doesn't smell weird and doesn't cause breakouts. This is my favorite so far. " in 36 reviews
lexy w.
Longwood, FL
I actually picked this baby up from my dermatologist office. Very milky, fluid and lightweight. You can feel the effectiveness of the product. I am a first time user. The formula is great but the packaging needs improvement. This is a formula I would use a pump with rather than a squeeze bottle. It is so fluid it can all come out at once. Still would recommend for a high end face sunscreen and well worth the coin.
Vanessa E.
Shrewsbury, MA
Oh boy! This sunscreen made my face white everytime I put it on. It did offer great sun protection though because all the products for hyperpigmentation that I was using at the time, worked because the Scandinavian sun was not damaging my skin. And if you know, the Scandinavian sun rays are stronger because Denmark is high up north and the sun seems to be closer up there.
Tiffany M.
Milwaukee
I only got a sample of this from a beauty box but I liked it. It was my first time using this sunscreen and I would use it again. The packaging is nice not anything fancy. It was decent and I would buy a bigger one. Definitely. I liked it and it did smell nice.
Thalita B.
Brooklyn , NY
I love love love this product! Great texture and color. My skin absorves the product very fast. The smell is also something important, because there’s no smell, like all sunscreens. I’ve been using this product for a year now and I don’t plan to try any other brand.
Anna L.
Suwanee, GA
Absolutely obsessed with the entire line!!!! I wish the price wasn't so high... but it's so very worth it. I typically order this through Dermstor.com....and I've found it on Amazon as well. The brand is amazing...I've tried a good bit of their products and they all have met or exceeded my expectations. This product included. I'm about to be 31 with an extremely stressful job in an ICU as a nurse...I work 13 hour shifts, get very little sleep, could use some better overall nutrition and in the summer I'm a beach bum sun worshiper...and engine who sees me even with no makeup on would swear to you I couldn't possibly be a day past my mid 20's.
Esther M.
Bolingbrook, IL
This is the only sunblock I trust!!! Light non greasy and very effective. I am fair and freckle ... We love the outdoors and the lake. I can apply before we head out and be sunburn free at the end of the day! Still getting some color!
Kristin M.
Atlanta, GA
Best facial sunscreen hands down. And honestly best moisturizer hands down. It feels so smooth without being oily. Understood this is a little pricey, Loreal has a sunscreen in a orange bottle that is very similar to the consistency if you're looking for a good dupe.
Gabriela C.
leesburg VA 252 Elia CT SE
Kylie A.
Phoenix
This is a fantastic brand! The price point is actually quite reasonable for how much product you get and when compared to how well it stacks up next to other much pricier brands. It does not leave a white wash and has not irritated my sensitive skin at all.
Luz C.
Passaic, NJ
One of the best facial sunscreens I’ve used! All you need is a little bit of it and it goes a long way. I got this as a gift before I went to Dominican Republic and I’m glad I had this my face did not get burned at all and it did not leave a oily residue on my face, my skin absorbed it super quickly and lasted the whole day. Keep in mind I have acne prone skin and this work perfectly for me, it cause no breakouts.