BY LA ROCHE-POSAY

Smoothes and gently exfoliates skin, while respecting its physiological balance.

• Ultra fine pumice particles for gentle exfoliation
  • Refreshing water-gel texture

Ultra-Fine Scrub gently exfoliates and purifies skin

• Ultra fine pumice particles gently help remove excess dead cells while respecting sensitive skin
  • Antioxidant Thermal Spring Water soothes skin

Ingredients: AQUA / WATER • BUTYLENE GLYCOL • GLYCERIN • HYDROXYETHYLPIPERAZINE ETHANE SULFONIC ACID • PERLITE • AMMONIUM POLYACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE • SODIUM HYDROXIDE • PUMICE • POLOXAMER 184 • DISODIUM EDTA • CAPRYLYL GLYCOL • XANTHAN GUM • T-BUTYL ALCOHOL • POLYQUATERNIUM-47 • BHT • SODIUM BENZOATE • PHENOXYETHANOL • MYRTRIMONIUM BROMIDE • PARFUM/FRAGRANCE.

Usage:

• Use as a gentle, exfoliating scrub.
  • 2 to 3 times a week, after cleansing, apply small amount to finger tips and massage gently onto wet skin. Rinse thoroughly with water. Avoid eye area.

La Roche-Posay Ultra-Fine Scrub
  • "This scrub is very gentle for skin with acne. I have hormonal acne and my skin gets very dry and sensitive from the topical treatments. This is extremely gentle on my skin while doing the job." in 11 reviews
Maria P.
Sioux City, IA
This skin care brand has tremendously helped my skin become so much better, brighter, smoother, and more even toned. I use this scrub every other day and use the lotion afterwards. I also have the normal face wash that I use every day.
Kate G.
This is my favorite scrub. I only gave it a 4, however, because I’m really not a huge fan of physical scrubs anymore. That being said, I all the scrubs I’ve tried, this one is the best. The beads are in a great gel cleanser that’s awesome for sensitive skin & the beads themselves are quite small and round, offering a pretty even and gentle exfoliation (as much as can be for a scrub). If you’re looking for a physical scrub, this is one of the best, but I recommend using a chemical exfoliate over a physical exfoliate if possible.
Kali J.
Shell Rock , IA
It’s not my favorite but is still really nice. I have sensitive skin and this didn’t bother it one bit. It wasn’t as exfoliating as I’d like but it still worked. I will buy again because it’s a nice cleanser.
Jenny G.
Brooklyn, NY
Mirvelyn Santos C.
Everett, WA
I LOVE it! I got it today and used it about 15 minutes after it was delivered:) it was super fun and my husband even wanted to try it! My face feels so smooth and with my giant pores and excess sebum I was totally impressed. I'll be buying this often!
Aja S.
This is a great French drugstore brand. I have sensitive skin and I was looking for a gentle exfoliating cleanser and this one is great so far! I only use it about 3 times a week but I feel like it really gets rid of the dead skin.
michele a.
MUSKEGON, MI
One of my favorites right here! La Roche-Posay is such a amazing product. They make your skin healthier like you never had a issue. What a game changer
Kayla T.
Fredericksbrg, VA
I purchased this product after seeing many great reviews on it, however after now using it for a month I'm yet to see a difference
Barthenia M.
My friends tell me that this scrub wil be suitable for me because my face skin is very oily
I will try it and review later ❤️
I use sun block la roche fluid and it is a nice product
Veronica D.
Lazio
Eccezionale, mi ha aiutato tantissimo a detergere la mia pelle acneica e col tempo a far scomparire i brufoli insieme ad altri metodi che non sto qui a spiegare. Comunque sia non ho ancora trovato un altro detergente che con così tanta delicatezza mi lasciasse la pelle così detersa. Consigliatissimo