La Roche-Posay Ultra-Fine Scrub

Smoothes and gently exfoliates skin, while respecting its physiological balance.

• Ultra fine pumice particles for gentle exfoliation
  • Refreshing water-gel texture

Ultra-Fine Scrub gently exfoliates and purifies skin

• Ultra fine pumice particles gently help remove excess dead cells while respecting sensitive skin
  • Antioxidant Thermal Spring Water soothes skin

Ingredients: AQUA / WATER • BUTYLENE GLYCOL • GLYCERIN • HYDROXYETHYLPIPERAZINE ETHANE SULFONIC ACID • PERLITE • AMMONIUM POLYACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE • SODIUM HYDROXIDE • PUMICE • POLOXAMER 184 • DISODIUM EDTA • CAPRYLYL GLYCOL • XANTHAN GUM • T-BUTYL ALCOHOL • POLYQUATERNIUM-47 • BHT • SODIUM BENZOATE • PHENOXYETHANOL • MYRTRIMONIUM BROMIDE • PARFUM/FRAGRANCE.

Usage:

• Use as a gentle, exfoliating scrub.
  • 2 to 3 times a week, after cleansing, apply small amount to finger tips and massage gently onto wet skin. Rinse thoroughly with water. Avoid eye area.

Is this any good? Is it good for sensitive skin?La Roche-Posay Ultra-Fine Scrub
Thoughts on La Roche-Posay Ultra-Fine Scrub? I have dry and super sensitive skin, will this work well?
I Have very sensitive skin but my face needs exfoliating. I’m scared to try an exfoliating scrub but this seems to work for people. Has anyone with sensitive skin tried this, how did it work?
Start your review of La Roche-Posay Ultra-Fine Scrub!
Product Highlights
This scrub is very gentle for skin with acne. I have hormonal acne and my skin gets very dry and sensitive from the topical treatments. This is extremely gentle on my skin while doing the job.in reviews
Corrina J.
Bethlehem, PA
La Roche-Posay Ultra-Fine Scrub uploaded by Corrina J.
I used the scrub two different ways, and one turned out better than the other. First I used it the morning after I showered and applied moisturizer. My face felt like I had just used soap on it, I didn't like this method. Next I used the scrub at night and then applied a moisturizer and went to sleep. When I woke up the next morning my face felt like a new face. This scrub is amazing.
Tatyana T.
Palm Bay, FL
La Roche-Posay Ultra-Fine Scrub uploaded by Tatyana T.
This was my first time ever using a product from this brand so I was very interested in how it would work on my skin. I couldn’t be any happier to say the least. This scrub is made for sensitive skin which I would say I kind of have, so it was extremely gentle. It made my skin feel very soft and clean after the first use. I really do love this scrub and I would recommend it to any of my sensitive skin pals!
Bronwyn C.
Bangor, ME
La Roche-Posay Ultra-Fine Scrub uploaded by Bronwyn C.
It has a definite fragrance chemical smell and the scent does linger a bit on your face, but I don’t mind it. If your sensitive to fragrances you might not want this. You can feel some “grit” to it, but it isn’t like some cleansers that feel like sand paper on your face. I’ll use the rest of the sample and I might consider getting more to add to the rotation.
Kenitha Y.
San Jose, CA
La Roche-Posay Ultra-Fine Scrub uploaded by Kenitha Y.
I’m pretty skeptical when it comes to exfoliating (my face) because it’s so sensitive. This one did the job and I didn’t experience any irritation at all. Good buy if you’re at Target!
Breanna B.
P C Beach, FL
La Roche-Posay Ultra-Fine Scrub uploaded by Breanna B.
I’m usually very hesitant about trying exfoliating products because I have super sensitive skin. I was pleasantly surprised by this product! It is a very gentle scrub, and very mild great smelling scent! Left my skin feeling clean and smooth.
Cathy P.
Brook Park, OH
La Roche-Posay Ultra-Fine Scrub uploaded by Cathy P.
I love it! Makes my skin feel so clean and fresh! It doesn't foam up...and that's OK...left my skin very taught. I especially love that it is not heavily scented.
Caitlyn M.
La Roche-Posay Ultra-Fine Scrub uploaded by Caitlyn M.
I enjoyed this product! It was a nice exfoliater and didn’t leave my skin dry and flakey! I would recommend it!
Molly R.
Gainesville, GA
La Roche-Posay Ultra-Fine Scrub uploaded by Molly R.
I was very excited to try this scrub and it sure didn’t disappoint! The ultra fine sensitive scrub felt wonderful on your face. I would even use this scrub on a daily basis. I received this in a VoxBox campaign but will definitely buy this!!
Joana M.
Spring Valley, CA
La Roche-Posay Ultra-Fine Scrub uploaded by Joana M.
Not only La roche-posay is a really good brand but their product is actually good! love how my face feels after scrubbing my face with this and when i touch my face you can feel the sebum plugs and the dead skins. All in all, my face felt clean whenever i use this.
Christina E.
Olathe, KS
La Roche-Posay Ultra-Fine Scrub uploaded by Christina E.
It is smaller than I anticipated but you don't need a lot of product. Exfoliation is not something you need to do daily. I love the smell! I've used Rodan and fields deep exfoliating scrub and it leaves my face red, this product is so gentle and my face felt soft and radiant after the first use!
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
brianna S.
turnersville, NJ
il y a un an
Naomi H. il y a 6 mois
I'd say probably not because it has fragrance and that shouldn't be In a sensitive skin product, and typically scrubs in general are too harsh for most skin, but chemicals exfoliating is great
Victoria A.
il y a un an
Maddie P. il y a 6 mois
If you have sensitive skin I would recommend you use it 2-3 times a week since it is a physical exfoliant. Otherwise it does wonders for dry flakey skin and makes it super soft!