La Roche-Posay Toleriane Ultra uploaded by Eve J.La Roche-Posay Toleriane Ultra uploaded by Eve J.La Roche-Posay Toleriane Ultra uploaded by Oumaima B.

BY LA ROCHE-POSAY

Intense Soothing Care. Immediate And Long Lasting Comfort 0% Preservative Paraben, Fragrance Alcohol, Colorant Lanolin Daily hydration and intense soothing care. Formulated for intolerant skin. Properties: A new soothing formula with a unique combination of Neurosensine, a calming agent that targets the signs of skin irritation and La Roche Posay  thermal spring water, naturally soothing and anti irritating. Purity is ensured with every application thanks to a new generation of hermetic packaging allowing a highly minimalist formulation. Preservative free, paraben free, fragrance free, alcohol free, colorant free, lanolin free. The rich and smooth texture ensures skin is immediately hydrated and soothed upon application. Day after day, the signs of skin sensitivity are reduced and comfort is restored. Non comedogenic. High tolerance Allergy Tested. Made In F see more...

• What is this? I know la Roche-posay is a pricey brand from sephor...1 Answers
  • How do u like it??? It's the best!!!2 Answers
  • Here for badge who else? 2 Answers
Eve J.
Manchester street, Liverpool
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used this for my eczema and it got rid of it within 3 days ! This cream also makes your skin less sensitive over time so it literally cures your skin .
Daniela A.
HOUSTON
Beauty Junkie Expert
Excelente bloqueador para la ciudad. Si no estas en la playa o bajo un sol muy rudo, esta es tu opcion. Buen producto a un precio muy alto.
Nefeli T.
Kitchener, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product because it's lightweight yet very moisturising and very gentle for the skin. one of my go to products for sure
Ayah O.
Abu Dhabi
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love love love this one
I use it twice a day .. once when i wake up and in the evening
It leaves the skin moist and fresh
Sarah F.
Toronto
great for accutane users... my skin is so dry and sensitive, this effectively moisturizes and soothes my skin. love it!
Niamh L.
Newcastle Upon Tyne
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great for sensitive skin, quite hydrating but I would say suitable for all skin types. fantastic for travelling
Melanie M.
Toronto
Beauty Junkie Expert
Its great I love it, Its a little bit expensive but it works for me, my sister and mom, they really liked it
Patricia P.
pamplona, Navarra
Me encantoo este producto!

Lo recomiendo 100% a personas con la piel delicada con alergias al maquillaje
Lourdes C.
Absolutely fantastic, the packaging was amazing, its soft to my skin, now im going to buy other
Sabrina O.
Windsor, ['', '', '']
My all time favorite moisturizer. I have typically oily/combination skin, but the face cleanser I use dries out my skin a lot, I pair it with this moisturizer and it makes my skin feel like it can breathe again! It's not too heavy and absorbs quickly into my skin, which is an added bonus because I don't like the feeling of moisturizer on my face. It's not scented, which is nice, and really aids my sensitive skin. Will definitely be repurchasing once I finish my bottle and would definitely recommend this to anyone with sensitive skin who is looking for a moisturizer that isn't too thick but not thin.
Virgini M.
Weslaco, TX
Here for badge who else?
Abby D.
Montgomery , AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
How do u like it??? It's the best!!!
Maria Luíza M.
Wenceslau Braz, Pr
I want know about this product. Want try 👏🏼👏🏼
Hi all, I want to try this product, however I wanted to ask, can I apply face sunscreen protection cream on top of it? Then add make up on top of it all? Please let me know if you tried doin that :) Thanks
Kylie L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is this? I know la Roche-posay is a pricey brand from sephora, but what exactly is this product?