BY LA ROCHE-POSAY

Intense Soothing Care. Immediate And Long Lasting Comfort 0% Preservative Paraben, Fragrance Alcohol, Colorant Lanolin Daily hydration and intense soothing care. Formulated for intolerant skin. Properties: A new soothing formula with a unique combination of Neurosensine, a calming agent that targets the signs of skin irritation and La Roche Posay  thermal spring water, naturally soothing and anti irritating. Purity is ensured with every application thanks to a new generation of hermetic packaging allowing a highly minimalist formulation. Preservative free, paraben free, fragrance free, alcohol free, colorant free, lanolin free. The rich and smooth texture ensures skin is immediately hydrated and soothed upon application. Day after day, the signs of skin sensitivity are reduced and comfort is restored. Non comedogenic. High tolerance Allergy Tested. Made In F see more...

• What is this? I know la Roche-posay is a pricey brand from sephor...1 Answers
  • How do u like it??? It's the best!!!2 Answers
  • Here for badge who else? 2 Answers
Emily W.
I put this on my face after washing it, and it feels so moisturizing.  It really makes your skin feel smooth, and hydrated.  The packaging is a little pump bottle, which is very easy use and to stick in your purse when travelling.  I am almost out of mine, but I will definitely buy it again.
Isabella P.
Richmond Hill, ON
CALLING ALL WITH HYPERSENSITIVE SKIN AND ACNE this is the line for you!! With ZERO fragrance, oil, parabens & soap this line is a holy grail. Super basic and very hydrating! Light enough and won't clog your pores.
Mollie B.
Great product absolutely loved it very soft on my skin and the packaging was fabulous got mine in boots and just absolutely love this product so much it's defiantly worth the price and I will defiantly be buying this product again
Sabrina O.
Windsor, ['', '', '']
My all time favorite moisturizer. I have typically oily/combination skin, but the face cleanser I use dries out my skin a lot, I pair it with this moisturizer and it makes my skin feel like it can breathe again! It's not too heavy and absorbs quickly into my skin, which is an added bonus because I don't like the feeling of moisturizer on my face. It's not scented, which is nice, and really aids my sensitive skin. Will definitely be repurchasing once I finish my bottle and would definitely recommend this to anyone with sensitive skin who is looking for a moisturizer that isn't too thick but not thin.
Matilda S.
Great eyecream. Keeps the skin around the eyes hydrated. But did make my eyes feel a bit greasy. But have really sensitive skin so I'm just happy it doesn't make my skin itch.
Natasha P.
Waterloo, Ontario
There is nothing wrong with this product. Of you have red, dry skin, look no further! After a about a week or two of use the redness in my skin went down and was completely soothed. My skin felt comfortable just with the moisturiser and even with it under make up. This is also fragrance free so no irritation at all. Seriously give this a try.
Emma G.
Was good for sensitive skin. Made my skin look flawless. My spots clear up straight away , which when I usually use cream this doesn't happen.I tried a sample of the product. It had a slight reaction at first but was then alright.I would recommend this to others .
Rachel B.
Guelph, ON
Received this as a sample size in a birch box over a year ago! I used the sample up so fast I went and bought the full size! I have very sensitive skin and new products can cause a burning sensation, but this was so gentle and was perfect for my sensitive skin! Definitely recommend
María José H.
Los Ángeles
Es una crema súper hidratante, es especial para pieles muy secas y también pieles sensibles, deja la cara súper hidratada y suave y el empaque es muy cómodo y fácil de aplicar el producto, aún que se pierde un poco de producto cuando se termina la crema, pero muy recomendada para las pieles secas
Eve J.
Merseyside , WY
I used this for my eczema and it got rid of it within 3 days ! This cream also makes your skin less sensitive over time so it literally cures your skin .
Maria Luíza M.
Wenceslau Braz, Pr
I want know about this product. Want try 👏🏼👏🏼
Abby D.
Montgomery , AL
How do u like it??? It's the best!!!
Virgini M.
Weslaco, TX
Here for badge who else?
Hi all, I want to try this product, however I wanted to ask, can I apply face sunscreen protection cream on top of it? Then add make up on top of it all? Please let me know if you tried doin that :) Thanks
Kylie L.
What is this? I know la Roche-posay is a pricey brand from sephora, but what exactly is this product?