La Roche-Posay Toleriane Ultra uploaded by Eve J.La Roche-Posay Toleriane Ultra uploaded by Eve J.La Roche-Posay Toleriane Ultra uploaded by Oumaima B.

BY LA ROCHE-POSAY

Intense Soothing Care. Immediate And Long Lasting Comfort 0% Preservative Paraben, Fragrance Alcohol, Colorant Lanolin Daily hydration and intense soothing care. Formulated for intolerant skin. Properties: A new soothing formula with a unique combination of Neurosensine, a calming agent that targets the signs of skin irritation and La Roche Posay  thermal spring water, naturally soothing and anti irritating. Purity is ensured with every application thanks to a new generation of hermetic packaging allowing a highly minimalist formulation. Preservative free, paraben free, fragrance free, alcohol free, colorant free, lanolin free. The rich and smooth texture ensures skin is immediately hydrated and soothed upon application. Day after day, the signs of skin sensitivity are reduced and comfort is restored. Non comedogenic. High tolerance Allergy Tested. Made In F see more...

• What is this? I know la Roche-posay is a pricey brand from sephor...1 Answers
  • How do u like it??? It's the best!!!2 Answers
  • Here for badge who else? 2 Answers
Megan L.
Toronto
I am always very careful when using a new product on my skin, as it is extremely sensitive and gets red and blotchy. This product was so gentle on my skin and really did the job. I bought mine at Sephora and would absolutely buy it again
Robin W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a really nice product. This moisturises my skin and at the same time it helps to tone down the redness. AS well this helps with my skin sensitization. It met my expectations on sensitivity and redresses but it di not really help my skin moist. I purchased this at Shoppers drug Mart.
Brittany D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Perfect everyday face cream. gives great hydration, no sticky or heavy feeling. good for face and eyes. no irritation or scent. great under makeup, and comes at a good price as well. Quality product for a good price
Emily W.
I put this on my face after washing it, and it feels so moisturizing.  It really makes your skin feel smooth, and hydrated.  The packaging is a little pump bottle, which is very easy use and to stick in your purse when travelling.  I am almost out of mine, but I will definitely buy it again.
Isabella P.
Richmond Hill, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
CALLING ALL WITH HYPERSENSITIVE SKIN AND ACNE this is the line for you!! With ZERO fragrance, oil, parabens & soap this line is a holy grail. Super basic and very hydrating! Light enough and won't clog your pores.
Mollie B.
Great product absolutely loved it very soft on my skin and the packaging was fabulous got mine in boots and just absolutely love this product so much it's defiantly worth the price and I will defiantly be buying this product again
Matilda S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great eyecream. Keeps the skin around the eyes hydrated. But did make my eyes feel a bit greasy. But have really sensitive skin so I'm just happy it doesn't make my skin itch.
Eve J.
Manchester street, Liverpool
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used this for my eczema and it got rid of it within 3 days ! This cream also makes your skin less sensitive over time so it literally cures your skin .
Daniela A.
HOUSTON
Beauty Junkie Expert
Excelente bloqueador para la ciudad. Si no estas en la playa o bajo un sol muy rudo, esta es tu opcion. Buen producto a un precio muy alto.
Nefeli T.
Kitchener, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product because it's lightweight yet very moisturising and very gentle for the skin. one of my go to products for sure
Virgini M.
Weslaco, TX
Here for badge who else?
Abby D.
Montgomery , AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
How do u like it??? It's the best!!!
Maria Luíza M.
Wenceslau Braz, Pr
I want know about this product. Want try 👏🏼👏🏼
Hi all, I want to try this product, however I wanted to ask, can I apply face sunscreen protection cream on top of it? Then add make up on top of it all? Please let me know if you tried doin that :) Thanks
Kylie L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is this? I know la Roche-posay is a pricey brand from sephora, but what exactly is this product?