La Roche-Posay Toleriane Ultra

Intense Soothing Care. Immediate And Long Lasting Comfort 0% Preservative Paraben, Fragrance Alcohol, Colorant Lanolin Daily hydration and intense soothing care. Formulated for intolerant skin. Properties: A new soothing formula with a unique combination of Neurosensine, a calming agent that targets the signs of skin irritation and La Roche Posay  thermal spring water, naturally soothing and anti irritating. Purity is ensured with every application thanks to a new generation of hermetic packaging allowing a highly minimalist formulation. Preservative free, paraben free, fragrance free, alcohol free, colorant free, lanolin free. The rich and smooth texture ensures skin is immediately hydrated and soothed upon application. Day after day, the signs of skin sensitivity are reduced and comfort is restored. Non comedogenic. High tolerance Allergy Tested. Made In F see more...

• What is this? I know la Roche-posay is a pricey brand from sephor...1 Answers
  • How do u like it??? It's the best!!!2 Answers
  • Here for badge who else? 2 Answers
Oumaima B.
This with the blue night cream are my current skin routine and i am absolutely loving them.
Let's start with the moisturizer, it has no fragrance in it whatsoever and that's a big plus for me coz my sensitive skin tends to get angry with the slightest contact with anything that contains fragrance, it is creamy but still on the light side and it absorbs so quickly so you won't feel like you're soaked in cream. Now onto the packaging, i looove it ūüėćūüėć it is so slim and elegant it looks so good on the vanity mirror.
If you have a sensitive skin and you are hesitating to try this, just give it a go i promess you won't regret it.
Lindsay D.
Stouffville, ON
I just repurchased this product for a third time. I have severe winter sensitivities. It can be so bad that using water on my skin hurts. I have to use micellar water instead. I've tried a number of "sensitive skin" moisturizers in the winter and they still sting. This is the ONLY one that hasn't and is truly gentle but effective at moisturizing. It is also effective without being greasy or leaving a film on your skin. It absorbs quickly but lasts.
Tori I.
Vanier, ON
My combination skin has been particularly dry and flaky in certain spots after this brutal winter weather. I've been hunting for a good moisturizer that will quench my thirst skin and LAST.

I love how instantly hydrating this makes my skin look and feel. It doesn't feel heavy or greasy at all; it almost feels like a gel consistency. My skin has a much smoother appearance now and it feels balanced. I've been following with the night version of this same product and they are a total dream team!
Tarah Z.
Georgetown , ON
Great for irritated skin. I get eczema on my face, especially around the sensitive eye area. Works wonders to keep flares to a minimum. Good price point for the products. Definitely a staple in my skin care wardrobe. Wish it had made some more moisture from hyaluronic acid or even shea butter.
Kerry C.
This is my favourite moisturiser. I have sensitive skin so I love the whole tolerance line. The ultra version is very softening and makes my skin feel looked after. It's definitely improved my skin and I don't like using anything else. The only criticism is there is always product left in the bottle that is difficult to get out. I really recommend this to anyone with sensitive skin.
Jomana A.
I have kind of an oily skin, that needs sun protection in order to excess of sebum so as blemishes , the product protects but its oiliness made me think twice before buying any sunscreen , by the mid of the day i had already  those shiny patches that i hate th most ...
Abby-Leigh S.
I highly recommend this for people who have dry/sensitive skin because it helps so much! It has a lightweight consistency and has no scent to it which is perfect if you are also sensitive to smells. I recommend buying their eye cream to go with it as well! It reduces puffiness and redness and hydrates the under eye area really well!
Camille H.
Sainte-Julie, QC
Due to a trip (Florida-very hot to Canada-very cold), my skin was as dry as the desert of Sahara. So I went to the nearest drugstore and the employees recommended me this. The price was a little high to me but it worked great. After one week, my skin was significantly better and very soft. I highly recommend this, it works wonderfully.
Megan L.
I am always very careful when using a new product on my skin, as it is extremely sensitive and gets red and blotchy. This product was so gentle on my skin and really did the job. I bought mine at Sephora and would absolutely buy it again
Robin W.
This is a really nice product. This moisturises my skin and at the same time it helps to tone down the redness. AS well this helps with my skin sensitization. It met my expectations on sensitivity and redresses but it di not really help my skin moist. I purchased this at Shoppers drug Mart.
Maria Luíza M.
Wenceslau Braz, Pr
I want know about this product. Want try ūüĎŹūüŹľūüĎŹūüŹľ
Abby D.
Montgomery , AL
How do u like it??? It's the best!!!
Virgini M.
Weslaco, TX
Here for badge who else?
Hi all, I want to try this product, however I wanted to ask, can I apply face sunscreen protection cream on top of it? Then add make up on top of it all? Please let me know if you tried doin that :) Thanks
Kylie L.
What is this? I know la Roche-posay is a pricey brand from sephora, but what exactly is this product?