BY LA ROCHE-POSAY

Intense Soothing Care. Immediate And Long Lasting Comfort 0% Preservative Paraben, Fragrance Alcohol, Colorant Lanolin Daily hydration and intense soothing care. Formulated for intolerant skin. Properties: A new soothing formula with a unique combination of Neurosensine, a calming agent that targets the signs of skin irritation and La Roche Posay  thermal spring water, naturally soothing and anti irritating. Purity is ensured with every application thanks to a new generation of hermetic packaging allowing a highly minimalist formulation. Preservative free, paraben free, fragrance free, alcohol free, colorant free, lanolin free. The rich and smooth texture ensures skin is immediately hydrated and soothed upon application. Day after day, the signs of skin sensitivity are reduced and comfort is restored. Non comedogenic. High tolerance Allergy Tested. Made In F see more...

• What is this? I know la Roche-posay is a pricey brand from sephor...1 Answers
  • How do u like it??? It's the best!!!2 Answers
  • Here for badge who else? 2 Answers
Samantha R.
Very happy with how gentle this product is in the skin. I will continue to use this product for a very long time.
Amy C.
Leaves my skin fresh and renewed. Feels youthful and plumped after cleansing with this luxurious product.
Angeles U.
Doral, FL
Me encanta esta marca, y este producto es excelente para piel delicada y sencible, la recomiendo!
Duna M.
Brampton
📌 My favourite soothing moisturizer! I am on accutane and this product saved my skin from irritation. That means it is a mild formula for all skin types.

👁 this is suitable for around the eyes which saves me one extra step
👃🏻 no smell (very convenient)

📦 packaging is genius, you will not waste any product and will always have the ingredients stored safely from any air and outside pollution. Just like a vacuum sealed zip lock! with a pump of course.
Faustyna A.
An attractive, easy-to use bottle, filled with the best moisturizer in the world. Blessed with sensitive, and irritation-prone skin, I have long been looking for a good moisturizer that wouldn't make my skin break out. When my dermatologist suggested this, I wasn't sure. Are the claims real? I've been using this for a week now, and I am so thrilled with it. It's very light, but it settles immediately into my skin, taking away unwanted redness, and leaving me with gorgeous, soft, and breathable skin. I use it day and night.
Farhana S.
Love this product ! It makes my skin very soft and supple! It smells really fresh and hydrates your skin deep within. It’s not too dense and so it’s good for oily skin. I purchased both day and night one and just loving it !
Abygail B.
Boucherville, QC
This product is fantastic for dry and sensitive skin. The texture penetrates the skin without leaving a oily finish! I recommend this product to dry and sensitive skin!

Ce produit est fantastique pour les peaux seches et sensibles. Sa texture non grasse pénetre dans la peau sans laisser de filme gras! Je recommande ce produit aux peaux sèches et sensibles!
Amy B.
Pinner , Middlesex
A really nice moisturiser if you have sensitive skin. Not too heavy or rich so also suitable if you are on the oilier side. I love the packaging of this- it's really hygienic and also means you don't waste any product. Very soothing, gentle and definitely improves skin texture over time.
Djiksea D.
This works great for me! I have really sensible skin and I often react to products with dry patches that look like exéma (I have some on my head and back), but with this, my skin is moisturized and feels great.
Elizabeth B.
I love this, if SPF would be included in this bottle I would be very happy with this moisturiser alone. Is very calming and you can use it anytime, as well as adding a few drops of your fav serum or booster for extra results ❤️
Maria Luíza M.
Wenceslau Braz, Pr
I want know about this product. Want try 👏🏼👏🏼
Abby D.
Montgomery , AL
How do u like it??? It's the best!!!
Virgini M.
Weslaco, TX
Here for badge who else?
Hi all, I want to try this product, however I wanted to ask, can I apply face sunscreen protection cream on top of it? Then add make up on top of it all? Please let me know if you tried doin that :) Thanks
Kylie L.
What is this? I know la Roche-posay is a pricey brand from sephora, but what exactly is this product?