La Roche-Posay Toleriane Ultra uploaded by Eve J.La Roche-Posay Toleriane Ultra uploaded by Eve J.La Roche-Posay Toleriane Ultra uploaded by Oumaima B.

BY LA ROCHE-POSAY

Intense Soothing Care. Immediate And Long Lasting Comfort 0% Preservative Paraben, Fragrance Alcohol, Colorant Lanolin Daily hydration and intense soothing care. Formulated for intolerant skin. Properties: A new soothing formula with a unique combination of Neurosensine, a calming agent that targets the signs of skin irritation and La Roche Posay  thermal spring water, naturally soothing and anti irritating. Purity is ensured with every application thanks to a new generation of hermetic packaging allowing a highly minimalist formulation. Preservative free, paraben free, fragrance free, alcohol free, colorant free, lanolin free. The rich and smooth texture ensures skin is immediately hydrated and soothed upon application. Day after day, the signs of skin sensitivity are reduced and comfort is restored. Non comedogenic. High tolerance Allergy Tested. Made In F see more...

• What is this? I know la Roche-posay is a pricey brand from sephor...1 Answers
  • How do u like it??? It's the best!!!2 Answers
  • Here for badge who else? 2 Answers
Abygail B.
Boucherville, QC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is fantastic for dry and sensitive skin. The texture penetrates the skin without leaving a oily finish! I recommend this product to dry and sensitive skin!

Ce produit est fantastique pour les peaux seches et sensibles. Sa texture non grasse pénetre dans la peau sans laisser de filme gras! Je recommande ce produit aux peaux sèches et sensibles!
Amy B.
Pinner , Middlesex
Beauty Junkie Expert
A really nice moisturiser if you have sensitive skin. Not too heavy or rich so also suitable if you are on the oilier side. I love the packaging of this- it's really hygienic and also means you don't waste any product. Very soothing, gentle and definitely improves skin texture over time.
Tori I.
Vanier , ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
My combination skin has been particularly dry and flaky in certain spots after this brutal winter weather. I've been hunting for a good moisturizer that will quench my thirst skin and LAST.

I love how instantly hydrating this makes my skin look and feel. It doesn't feel heavy or greasy at all; it almost feels like a gel consistency. My skin has a much smoother appearance now and it feels balanced. I've been following with the night version of this same product and they are a total dream team!
Tarah Z.
Georgetown, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great for irritated skin. I get eczema on my face, especially around the sensitive eye area. Works wonders to keep flares to a minimum. Good price point for the products. Definitely a staple in my skin care wardrobe. Wish it had made some more moisture from hyaluronic acid or even shea butter.
Kerry C.
This is my favourite moisturiser. I have sensitive skin so I love the whole tolerance line. The ultra version is very softening and makes my skin feel looked after. It's definitely improved my skin and I don't like using anything else. The only criticism is there is always product left in the bottle that is difficult to get out. I really recommend this to anyone with sensitive skin.
Jomana A.
Marrakech
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have kind of an oily skin, that needs sun protection in order to excess of sebum so as blemishes , the product protects but its oiliness made me think twice before buying any sunscreen , by the mid of the day i had already  those shiny patches that i hate th most ...
Rachel B.
Guelph, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
Received this as a sample size in a birch box over a year ago! I used the sample up so fast I went and bought the full size! I have very sensitive skin and new products can cause a burning sensation, but this was so gentle and was perfect for my sensitive skin! Definitely recommend
Abby-Leigh S.
Sheffield
I highly recommend this for people who have dry/sensitive skin because it helps so much! It has a lightweight consistency and has no scent to it which is perfect if you are also sensitive to smells. I recommend buying their eye cream to go with it as well! It reduces puffiness and redness and hydrates the under eye area really well!
Camille H.
Sainte-Julie, QC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Due to a trip (Florida-very hot to Canada-very cold), my skin was as dry as the desert of Sahara. So I went to the nearest drugstore and the employees recommended me this. The price was a little high to me but it worked great. After one week, my skin was significantly better and very soft. I highly recommend this, it works wonderfully.
Robin W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a really nice product. This moisturises my skin and at the same time it helps to tone down the redness. AS well this helps with my skin sensitization. It met my expectations on sensitivity and redresses but it di not really help my skin moist. I purchased this at Shoppers drug Mart.
Virgini M.
Weslaco, TX
Here for badge who else?
Abby D.
Montgomery , AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
How do u like it??? It's the best!!!
Maria Luíza M.
Wenceslau Braz, Pr
I want know about this product. Want try 👏🏼👏🏼
Hi all, I want to try this product, however I wanted to ask, can I apply face sunscreen protection cream on top of it? Then add make up on top of it all? Please let me know if you tried doin that :) Thanks
Kylie L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is this? I know la Roche-posay is a pricey brand from sephora, but what exactly is this product?