BY LA ROCHE-POSAY

Intense Soothing Care. Immediate And Long Lasting Comfort 0% Preservative Paraben, Fragrance Alcohol, Colorant Lanolin Daily hydration and intense soothing care. Formulated for intolerant skin. Properties: A new soothing formula with a unique combination of Neurosensine, a calming agent that targets the signs of skin irritation and La Roche Posay  thermal spring water, naturally soothing and anti irritating. Purity is ensured with every application thanks to a new generation of hermetic packaging allowing a highly minimalist formulation. Preservative free, paraben free, fragrance free, alcohol free, colorant free, lanolin free. The rich and smooth texture ensures skin is immediately hydrated and soothed upon application. Day after day, the signs of skin sensitivity are reduced and comfort is restored. Non comedogenic. High tolerance Allergy Tested. Made In F see more...

• What is this? I know la Roche-posay is a pricey brand from sephor...1 Answers
  • How do u like it??? It's the best!!!2 Answers
  • Here for badge who else? 2 Answers
Maria V.
This new Ultra-intense formula fantastic! I've been a long time user of the Toleriane line for my sensitive skin, and they are fine, especially compared to department store "cosmetic" creams and lotions. But, this is the first moisturizer that thoroughly calms, hydrates, and softens facial skin without clogging pores. I dare say that this may be my very first holy grail moisturizer. Works great under my makeup, too. WTG, La Roche!
VE-1116871 T.
This product is very useful when the skin is a bit dry. In my case I try to use it at night and I like it: My spots disappeared immediately, that when the ground does not work. I had a slight reaction at first, but then it went well. Would recommend others.
Jennifer D.
Glen Burnie, MD
Works well as a bland, hydrating moisturizer for sensitive skin. I use this after over-exfoliating or when my skin is feeling a bit dry from the Winter weather!
Marisa M.
Coconut Creek, FL
Beautiful product and worth every penny. I'm very particular about my skincare because I have very sensitive skin. This does the job and never breaks me out.
Theresa M.
Great for sensitive skin and dryness. Does not cause breakouts and is soothing and hydrating. I would recommend for aging skin that still has acne issues.
Abby D.
Montgomery , AL
Yo le recomiendo a las personas pare sensible piel. Mi piel vuelva a su original color despues de usar Ese producto. Muy effectivo!!!!
Camila S.
Lima
Esta marca me encanta! Todos sus productos son espectaculares y en especial los recomiendo para gente con piel delicada como yo!!
Isabel F.
Miami
This product is really helpful when your skin is a little bit dry. in my case I try to use it in the night and I like it :)
Anne B.
Love this product this product help me alot when i had acne and it hydrated my skin perfectly totall recomend this product
Jenny R.
O Fallon, MO
Anything by this brand is high quality. Totally cleanses and denshines my face without completely stripping it of moisture.
Maria Luíza M.
Wenceslau Braz, Pr
I want know about this product. Want try 👏🏼👏🏼
Abby D.
Montgomery , AL
How do u like it??? It's the best!!!
Virgini M.
Weslaco, TX
Here for badge who else?
Hi all, I want to try this product, however I wanted to ask, can I apply face sunscreen protection cream on top of it? Then add make up on top of it all? Please let me know if you tried doin that :) Thanks
Kylie L.
What is this? I know la Roche-posay is a pricey brand from sephora, but what exactly is this product?