La Roche-Posay Toleriane Ultra uploaded by Eve J.La Roche-Posay Toleriane Ultra uploaded by Eve J.La Roche-Posay Toleriane Ultra uploaded by Oumaima B.

BY LA ROCHE-POSAY

Intense Soothing Care. Immediate And Long Lasting Comfort 0% Preservative Paraben, Fragrance Alcohol, Colorant Lanolin Daily hydration and intense soothing care. Formulated for intolerant skin. Properties: A new soothing formula with a unique combination of Neurosensine, a calming agent that targets the signs of skin irritation and La Roche Posay  thermal spring water, naturally soothing and anti irritating. Purity is ensured with every application thanks to a new generation of hermetic packaging allowing a highly minimalist formulation. Preservative free, paraben free, fragrance free, alcohol free, colorant free, lanolin free. The rich and smooth texture ensures skin is immediately hydrated and soothed upon application. Day after day, the signs of skin sensitivity are reduced and comfort is restored. Non comedogenic. High tolerance Allergy Tested. Made In F see more...

• What is this? I know la Roche-posay is a pricey brand from sephor...1 Answers
  • How do u like it??? It's the best!!!2 Answers
  • Here for badge who else? 2 Answers
VE-1116871 T.
This product is very useful when the skin is a bit dry. In my case I try to use it at night and I like it: My spots disappeared immediately, that when the ground does not work. I had a slight reaction at first, but then it went well. Would recommend others.
Jennifer D.
Glen Burnie, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
Works well as a bland, hydrating moisturizer for sensitive skin. I use this after over-exfoliating or when my skin is feeling a bit dry from the Winter weather!
Theresa M.
Great for sensitive skin and dryness. Does not cause breakouts and is soothing and hydrating. I would recommend for aging skin that still has acne issues.
Abby D.
Montgomery , AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Yo le recomiendo a las personas pare sensible piel. Mi piel vuelva a su original color despues de usar Ese producto. Muy effectivo!!!!
Camila S.
Lima
Esta marca me encanta! Todos sus productos son espectaculares y en especial los recomiendo para gente con piel delicada como yo!!
Jenny R.
O Fallon, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Anything by this brand is high quality. Totally cleanses and denshines my face without completely stripping it of moisture.
Angeles U.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Me encanta esta marca, y este producto es excelente para piel delicada y sencible, la recomiendo!
Isabel F.
Miami
This product is really helpful when your skin is a little bit dry. in my case I try to use it in the night and I like it :)
Stephanie S.
Boston, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the only moisturizer that has ever kept my extremely sensitive skin happy. No scent, light but hydrating formula, and the ability to make dry skin disappear fairly quickly. I don't know what I would do without it.
Oumaima B.
Kenitra
Beauty Junkie Expert
This with the blue night cream are my current skin routine and i am absolutely loving them.
Let's start with the moisturizer, it has no fragrance in it whatsoever and that's a big plus for me coz my sensitive skin tends to get angry with the slightest contact with anything that contains fragrance, it is creamy but still on the light side and it absorbs so quickly so you won't feel like you're soaked in cream. Now onto the packaging, i looove it 😍😍 it is so slim and elegant it looks so good on the vanity mirror.
If you have a sensitive skin and you are hesitating to try this, just give it a go i promess you won't regret it.
Virgini M.
Weslaco, TX
Here for badge who else?
Abby D.
Montgomery , AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
How do u like it??? It's the best!!!
Maria Luíza M.
Wenceslau Braz, Pr
I want know about this product. Want try 👏🏼👏🏼
Hi all, I want to try this product, however I wanted to ask, can I apply face sunscreen protection cream on top of it? Then add make up on top of it all? Please let me know if you tried doin that :) Thanks
Kylie L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is this? I know la Roche-posay is a pricey brand from sephora, but what exactly is this product?