La Roche-Posay Toleriane Ultra Fluide uploaded by ghizlane h.La Roche-Posay Toleriane Ultra Fluide uploaded by Isabela H.

BY LA ROCHE-POSAY

Intensely hydrates and soothes ultra-sensitive or allergic skin from stinging, itching, burning sensations, and visible redness. Beyond pain sensations relief in 1 minute, skin's sensitivity is reduced day by day and long-lasting comfort is restored.

For ultra-sensitive or allergic skin. Stinging, itching, burning sensations, and visible redness.
Ultra-soothing non-oily daily fluid moisturiser that combines[Neurosensine], a strong soothing agent, that targets the signs of skin irritation and [La Roche-Posay Thermal Spring Water], naturally soothing and anti-irritating.
Ultra-hermetic packaging, anti-contamination, anti-oxydation, anti-dried-up residue and anti-waste, allowing a highly minimalist formulation and an optimal tolerance.
0% fragrance/alcohol.
High tolerance. Tested under dermatological control on allergic skin. Tested under ophtalmological control.
Non-comedogenic.

Light and fresh non-oily texture. Suitable for eyes' contours.
Apply to the face, eyes' contour and neck, morning and evening.

Crystal C.
I initially tried this moisturizer when I was on vacation in Paris. We were there during the winter so my skin was super dry and irritated and I found this in one of the many drugstores there so I said why not?

Three years later and I am now on my 4th bottle. This moisturizer is one of the best I've ever had and I use it at night before I go to bed. It leaves my skin feeling hydrated and super soft. It may feel a bit on the heavy initially but it absorbs quickly and it's non-irritating which is especially important to those with sensitive skin.

Alycia S.
Owings Mills, MD
I really love this cleanser, it's super gentle on my sensitive skin. For the price, you get a ton of product!
GiGi E.
Great for sensitive skin, my redness is getting better. I just bought this and already I love it
Isabela H.
Arlington, TX
Purchased the other day for a great price! Very soothing! If you have dry skin, you NEED this!
Josefa H.
First, i love the packaging, it looks very nice and it allows me to get all the product. After you use it, your skin feels kind of sticky but once your skin absorbs all the product it feels very soft. It is a really gentle product and I recommend it a lot.
Rosie P.
Kingswinford , Dudley
I bought this when a friend recommended it to me as something she uses on the same acne medication as myself. I am a bit undecided. It takes a lot of product to moisturise my full face and the texture is a bit strange.
Mariam A.
Can't go wrong with this brand for sensitive skin and ist only of my fave brands, this moisturizer goes on really nicely but not heavy and skins in quickly with my dry skin. I used it as a primer and my foundation did nkf pile or ball up.
Vicky S.
London
This is a light weight, fragrance free moisturiser that absorbs quickly. I have dry skin and found that this has been hydrating enough for me over the spring and summer months. It leaves the skin soft and hydrated, a great find if you have sensitive skin. It has an interesting pump system, there is a bag containing the cream inside the plastic outer casing, it shrinks as you use the product which makes the product seem very sanitary and air tight.
Yseult C.
Cherbourg
Cool its a good hydrating but i've seen any difference on my acne before and after using this product during 2 months, if you want a product against acne its not it
laurence l.
J'adore la version légère qui convient aux peaux mixtes comme la mienne. Ce produit est tout simplement merveilleux et ne contient pas de parfum qui irrite la peau! Il m'a sauvé la peau alors que je faisais de grosses crises d'urticaire.