BY LA ROCHE-POSAY

Soothing face moisturizer provides immediate and long-lasting comfort for dry, uncomfortable, very sensitive skin. This minimalist formula has been stripped down to the essentials using carefully-selected ingredients, and is formulated without potentially-irritating ingredients such as parabens, fragrance, and drying alcohol. Air-tight packaging ensures no outside air or contaminants get inside.

• With La Roche-Posay Thermal Spring Water, soothing Neurosensine, and Shea Butter.
  • Soothing and comforting texture. Non-comedogenic.
  • Tested on sensitive skin and allergy-prone skin. Gentle on skin.
  • 0% preservative, paraben, fragrance, drying alcohol, lanolin, or colorant.

Toleriane Ultra is a face moisturizer for very sensitive skin. Skin feels smooth, soft, and more comfortable. This soothing face moisturizer contains:

• La Roche-Posay Thermal Spring Water: with hydrating, soothing, and antioxidant properties.
  • Neurosensine: a soothing agent.
  • Shea Butter: a moisturizing agent.

Ingredients: Aqua/Water • Isocetyl Stearate • Squalane • Butyrospermum Parkii Butter/Shea Butter • Dimethicone • Glycerin • Aluminum Starch Octenylsccinate • Pentylene Glycol • PEG-100 Stearate • Glyceryl Stearate • Cetyl Alcohol • Dimethiconol • Sodium Hydroxide • Acetyl Dipetide-1 Cetyl Ester • Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer

Usage:

• Use as a daily face moisturizer for dry, uncomfortable, ultra-sensitive skin.
  • Apply to the face and neck morning and/or evening.
  • Soothing and comforting texture is easily absorbed into skin.
  • Recommended for use with Toleriane Ultra Night in the evening and Toleriane Ultra Eye for the delicate eye area.

• What is this? I know la Roche-posay is a pricey brand fro...1 Answers
  • How do u like it??? It's the best!!!2 Answers
  • Here for badge who else? 2 Answers
Buy on La Roch...
Kaitlyn S.
Cameron Park, CA
I have dry, sensitive skin. This moisturizer delivers a powerful dose of moisture to my skin, looks great under makeup, and does not irritate my skin. As a bonus, the price is reasonable. I’ve used everything from la mer moisture cream to neutrogena’s hydro water gel, but since I found this one I’ve been hooked.
Sandra K.
Wheeling, IL
Where do I even begin! I LOVE all La Roche-Posay products. This one is especially great because it helped calm my extremely sensitive and reactive skin within just a few days. It's is so gentle, soothing and calming on the skin. As much as I love to try new products, this will always be my ride or die, my holy grail, my go-to. I love the twist top pump, the packaging is sleek and simple, I love that it's fragrance-free, and the best part is that it's available in drug stores. I will absolutely recommend this product and will repurchase again and again (and again).
Beth-Ann S.
This is the best moisturizer for the ultra sensitive. Though I have not used it regularly myself, many customers have raved about this product. It is dermatologist approved and recommended and it is my most recommended product for my customers with very sensitive skin. It is free of alcohol, caravans and many more irritants and has a light texture, but hydrates beautifully.
Kristen L.
North Salt Lake, UT
I absolutely love la Rochay products especially the thermal spring water. I use every day before applying any product on my face. I even use it on my 4 year old for his eczema and it's been working so far for him. In love with this
Megan S.
Kansas City, MO
I really liked using this as a heavier night cream moisturizer. It did not break me out and worked very well at keeping away dry skin caused by using a prescription retinol cream. However, the container was very small and I could not get all of the product out of the package. So I am not sure if I will repurchase - I am trying other night creams for now.
Molly H.
This is one of the best products for intolerant, sensitive skin (especially those with rosacea and sea term).  Thick cream, but absorbs very quickly.  Only complaint is you don't get as much product for your money as with other brands.
lithuisha j.
scarborough, OH
This cream is really good for sensitive skin. It was recommended to me by my dermatologist and have been using it since. It gives my the right amount of moisture without irritating my skin.
Jenn S.
If your skin is super sensitive or irritated, this sof cream does an amazing job in creating a non-irrirating environment for skin to recover. I also use it when skin is tight from other more aggressive products. No fragrance and doesn't cause breakouts.

Tip: Pat gently on skin - don't rub
Stephanie S.
Boston, MA
This is the only moisturizer that has ever kept my extremely sensitive skin happy. No scent, light but hydrating formula, and the ability to make dry skin disappear fairly quickly. I don't know what I would do without it.
Maria V.
This new Ultra-intense formula fantastic! I've been a long time user of the Toleriane line for my sensitive skin, and they are fine, especially compared to department store "cosmetic" creams and lotions. But, this is the first moisturizer that thoroughly calms, hydrates, and softens facial skin without clogging pores. I dare say that this may be my very first holy grail moisturizer. Works great under my makeup, too. WTG, La Roche!
Maria Luíza M.
Wenceslau Braz, Pr
I want know about this product. Want try 👏🏼👏🏼
Hi all, I want to try this product, however I wanted to ask, can I apply face sunscreen protection cream on top of it? Then add make up on top of it all? Please let me know if you tried doin that :) Thanks
Abby D.
Montgomery , AL
How do u like it??? It's the best!!!
Virgini M.
Weslaco, TX
Here for badge who else?
Kylie L.
What is this? I know la Roche-posay is a pricey brand from sephora, but what exactly is this product?