BY LA ROCHE-POSAY

For sensitive eye contour subject to redness, stinging, puffiness or sensations of discomfort. Suitable for contact lens wearers.
Moisturizing and ultra-soothing skincare associating the patented [Neurosensine + Niacinamide] complex to target puffiness and discomfort of eye contour with soothing and protective [La Roche-Posay Thermal Spring Water].
Ultra-hermetic packaging, anti-contamination, anti-oxydation, anti-dried-up residue and anti-waste, allowing a highly minimalist formulation and an optimal tolerance.
0% fragrance/alcohol.
High tolerance. Tested under dermatological control on allergic skin. Tested under ophtalmological control.
Non-comedogenic.

Immediate and durable relief: soothes irritation, puffiness, spaces out discomforts and reduces eye-bags. Significantly decreases the irritated aspect of the eye contour.

Ultra-light & fresh texture.
Apply gently without friction to eye contour area morning and evening according to the technique described below:
1. Apply a small amount of product onto the tip of your ring finger
2. Delicately dab over the eye contour areas and eyelids
3. Apply gentle pressure from the inside of the eye outwards
4. Finish by applying light pressure over the whole eye

Kelli C.
It had great effects but irritated my very sensitive eyes. It delivers all of its claims for blurring and depuffing, but something in it irritated my eyes. The packaging is attractive and easy to use. I would recommend this product only for people who do not have eye sensitivity.
Jenny F.
Outstanding eye cream!! I have a very sensitive skin and it does the work!! Gives you enough moisture without being harmful on your skin! It is a gentle eye cream!
Frida R.
New York
Great for someone like me who has very sensitive skin. La Roche-Posay is my go to brand for skin care products.
Ginny L.
Mississauga
I absolutely adore this eye cream and it has become an essential part of my morning and night routine. I have sensitive skin around my eyes that's prone to reactions so when I found this I was excited to try it. It is super gentle on the eyes and really helps to keep them moisturized and also decreases puffiness. Highly recommend to anyone with sensitive skin around the eye contour area.
Marie P.
🇫🇷 : C'est le meilleur produit que j'ai jamais appliqué sur mes yeux. J'ai eu de grosses sécheresses sur mes paupières, avec crevaces et paupières à vif. N'importe quelle crème me brulait. Mais pas elle. Elle est très douce mais elle hydrate en profondeur. Elle m'a sauvé la peau !

🇺🇸 : This is the best eye cream for really dry eyelid and eye contour. You need this in your life.
Jana M.
I‘m still looking for the perfect eye cream, but this is a nice one. I have very dry and sensitive skin around my eyes and this lotion is a good moisturizer without irritation. I still have to reapply through the day to keep it smooth.
Julie L.
oslo
I have really dry eyes and this worked wonders! It definitely met my expectations! It’s very effective and definitely made my under eyes brighten! It’s very gentle and works wonder on sensitive skin! Would definitely buy again.
Charlotte L.
Gilbrook way, Rochdale
I like this but i dont see a noticeable difference in my eyes. It feels very hydrating when it goes on however after an hour or so my eyes go back to feeling dry. It has a good price point so is worth a try if you are looking for a drugstore eye cream
Melinda N.
Montreal
I used this eye cream because for some reason my eye area was red all of sudden... maybe an infection. So I use this eye cream to treat the redness... and it was all gone after two days! Thank you La Roche-Posay!
Nicole  .
I recommend it so that what isn’t waterproof, because it may take a little more time to remove what’s left of makeup La Roche-Posay Effaclar Micellar Water Ultra