La Roche-Posay Toleriane Ultra uploaded by Eve J.La Roche-Posay Toleriane Ultra uploaded by Eve J.La Roche-Posay Toleriane Ultra uploaded by Oumaima B.

BY LA ROCHE-POSAY

Intense Soothing Care. Immediate And Long Lasting Comfort 0% Preservative Paraben, Fragrance Alcohol, Colorant Lanolin Daily hydration and intense soothing care. Formulated for intolerant skin. Properties: A new soothing formula with a unique combination of Neurosensine, a calming agent that targets the signs of skin irritation and La Roche Posay  thermal spring water, naturally soothing and anti irritating. Purity is ensured with every application thanks to a new generation of hermetic packaging allowing a highly minimalist formulation. Preservative free, paraben free, fragrance free, alcohol free, colorant free, lanolin free. The rich and smooth texture ensures skin is immediately hydrated and soothed upon application. Day after day, the signs of skin sensitivity are reduced and comfort is restored. Non comedogenic. High tolerance Allergy Tested. Made In F see more...

• What is this? I know la Roche-posay is a pricey brand from sephor...1 Answers
  • How do u like it??? It's the best!!!2 Answers
  • Here for badge who else? 2 Answers
Sandra K.
Wheeling, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Where do I even begin! I LOVE all La Roche-Posay products. This one is especially great because it helped calm my extremely sensitive and reactive skin within just a few days. It's is so gentle, soothing and calming on the skin. As much as I love to try new products, this will always be my ride or die, my holy grail, my go-to. I love the twist top pump, the packaging is sleek and simple, I love that it's fragrance-free, and the best part is that it's available in drug stores. I will absolutely recommend this product and will repurchase again and again (and again).
Jenn S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
If your skin is super sensitive or irritated, this sof cream does an amazing job in creating a non-irrirating environment for skin to recover. I also use it when skin is tight from other more aggressive products. No fragrance and doesn't cause breakouts.

Tip: Pat gently on skin - don't rub
Beth-Ann S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the best moisturizer for the ultra sensitive. Though I have not used it regularly myself, many customers have raved about this product. It is dermatologist approved and recommended and it is my most recommended product for my customers with very sensitive skin. It is free of alcohol, caravans and many more irritants and has a light texture, but hydrates beautifully.
Kristen L.
North Salt Lake, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love la Rochay products especially the thermal spring water. I use every day before applying any product on my face. I even use it on my 4 year old for his eczema and it's been working so far for him. In love with this
Megan S.
Kansas City, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really liked using this as a heavier night cream moisturizer. It did not break me out and worked very well at keeping away dry skin caused by using a prescription retinol cream. However, the container was very small and I could not get all of the product out of the package. So I am not sure if I will repurchase - I am trying other night creams for now.
Nicole R.
New Hope, PA
I have rosacea and this is a great morning moisturizer, which I use under my makeup. In combo with my other routine products, I have seen a definite reduction in my symptoms. Love la Roche posay!
Mandy M.
Chandler, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Every single product in this line of skincare works amazing. I love it, and have used them for years, when I can afford it! Perfect for breakouts or acne prone skin! Gentle.
Molly H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of the best products for intolerant, sensitive skin (especially those with rosacea and sea term).  Thick cream, but absorbs very quickly.  Only complaint is you don't get as much product for your money as with other brands.
lithuisha j.
Scarborough, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
This cream is really good for sensitive skin. It was recommended to me by my dermatologist and have been using it since. It gives my the right amount of moisture without irritating my skin.
Stephanie S.
Boston, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the only moisturizer that has ever kept my extremely sensitive skin happy. No scent, light but hydrating formula, and the ability to make dry skin disappear fairly quickly. I don't know what I would do without it.
Virgini M.
Weslaco, TX
Here for badge who else?
Abby D.
Montgomery , AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
How do u like it??? It's the best!!!
Maria Luíza M.
Wenceslau Braz, Pr
I want know about this product. Want try 👏🏼👏🏼
Hi all, I want to try this product, however I wanted to ask, can I apply face sunscreen protection cream on top of it? Then add make up on top of it all? Please let me know if you tried doin that :) Thanks
Kylie L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is this? I know la Roche-posay is a pricey brand from sephora, but what exactly is this product?