La Roche-Posay Toleriane Teint Mousse

Makeup for oily, sensitive skin that minimizes the appearance of imperfections such as pores and blemishes. Helps control shine for long-lasting, matte skin.

• Formulated with smoothing mattifier Airlicium that controls shine for a visibly even complexion and matte skin
  • Lightweight mousse texture that won't clog pores
  • Use as a daily coverage foundation for normal, combination or oily sensitive skin
  • Available in 5 shades

Toleriane Teint Mattifying Mousse Foundation for sensitive skin provides instant coverage for an even looking complexion. It is oil-free and won't clog pores or cause breakouts. It's formulated with:

• Airlicium: absorbs oil and shine and optically smoothes skin
  • Perlite: absorbs humidity and sweat
  • BB Pigments: visibly covers imperfections

Ingredients: Dimethicone • Undecane • Dimethicone Crosspolymer • Tridecane • Tocopheryl Acetate • Tocopherol • Silica Silylate • Helianthus Annuus (sunflower) Seed Oil • Perlite • Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate • Retinyl Linoleate • Aluminum Hydroxide • May contain Titanium Dioxide • Iron Oxides

Usage:

• Use as a daily coverage foundation for sensitive skin
  • After thoroughly cleansing skin, apply to face in the morning. Avoid eye area.
  • Can be applied over moisturizer

How many shades does this come in? Is there a nice neutral light shade? #foundationhunt #foundation #neutral
Start your review of La Roche-Posay Toleriane Teint Mousse!
Shaleen Y.
Mt Washington, PA
Purchased at: Amazon
Review for: Ivory
This foundation mousse has decent coverage surprisingly. But it’s extremely drying and does not blend well at all. I was disappointed by this product because I love la roche posay products.. this was a dud though. I would not recommend.
Anastasiia M.
Rncho Cordova, CA
This foundation is one of the best I ever used. My skin looks great when I wear it. It's important to put a proper base before you lay this foundation on your face. It should be good quality primer. I tried without primer. My skin looked and felt so dry. I could even see tiny wrinkles on my face. But with primer it's a different story. My skin glows every time I used it. Moreover foundation has very nice texture. I would recommend it to girls with oily and blemish/acne skin.
Ceiara S.
Wonderful matte facial cream, which also has great benefits for my skin. I use it more as a primer than a foundation. The coverage isn't ideal if you're trying to hide imperfections. It's perfect for beach days though ;)
Jasmin H.
Review for: Golden Beige
Die Foundation von La Roche Posay ist ein wunderbar gelungenes Gesichtspflegeprodukt das nicht nur meine Haut pflegt, beruhigt und Feuchtigkeit spendet, sondern dabei auch gleichzeitig perfekt abdeckt und Rötungen zuverlässig kaschiert, bis sie sich erholt haben. Sie lässt sich schön leicht auftragen und verteilen, das Ergebnis ist ein angenehmes und frisches Gefühl auf meiner Haut.  Die Foundation ist sehr natürlich und lässt das Gesicht strahlen, ohne unschöne Ränder zu hinterlassen, also definitiv kein Maskeneffekt. Sie hält auch sehr gut auf der Haut und verstopft keine Poren.
sayuri W.
Review for: Light Beige
Amé este mousse, es súper concentrado y dewy para esos looks súper naturales y de fotos, es perfecto para todo tipo de piel y no es pesado. #influenster @influenster #skincare #voxbox #carevoxbox #makeupvoxbox
fatima ezzahra B.
This foundation is good for the person who have a oily skin like me because it has an effect matte and iy matified the skin and even its color it looks natural over the face skin so i recoomend it
Joana N.
Paços de Ferreira
La Roche-Posay Toleriane Teint Mousse uploaded by Joana N.
The mousse texture makes this foundation super easy to apply. It works wonderfully whenever I need more coverage, and when my skin is normal to oily. However when used on dryer skin it makes the dry patches more visible. This is one of very few foundations that doesn't make me break out. It also stays put the whole day without smudging or running.
Anastasia N.
Wilmington, DE
Review for: Sand
My #1 pick in foundations! I used to use chanel vitalumier for years, but once i got some problems with my scin and my dermatologist advices me to use la roche. I love matte effect on the face and it is the perfect one!
Marie W.
Review for: Light Beige
Easy to apply on the face extends a very easy way to drink the skin well and looks naturally hide the pigmentation of the skin beautifully so that the face looks wonderful and younger age I advise girls to use it wonderful
fatima ezzahra B.
Review for: Sand
This foundation similar To the Laroche posay Bb blur.it goes on very smoothly and easily blends. Great for a light product in the summer as it helps control the oil. Excellent make up cover . A little goes a long way .the texture is great and blends easily into your skin. Highly recommend it.