La Roche-Posay Toleriane Teint Mineral Compact-Powder SPF 25 uploaded by Mari C.La Roche-Posay Toleriane Teint Mineral Compact-Powder SPF 25 uploaded by Lamia B.

BY LA ROCHE-POSAY

The ideal solution to cover imperfections, especially those with sensitive intolerant skin. It works especially well on redness, acne, under-eye circles, angioma, vitiligo, burns and scars, with its ultra-fine texture that is highly adaptable to suit your complexion. Its waterproof texture and does not give you awful layers that visibly bring down your appearance.

Mari C.
Columbus, GA
Review for: La Roche-Posay Compact-Powder Complexion Corrector Light Beige 11 more...
After buying Vichy Dermablend powder and being disappointed for the tone and it’s texture I decided to give a try to La Roche Posay Toleriane and I totally love it. I wish I could have bought it in the first place but I’m thankful I saw it and got it. The 11 tone is perfect for my acne- prone and oily skin. I love the light weight texture, the packaging because is really nice and easy to carry in the purse. The price worth the high quality and the effects on the skin. I can see a change in my imperfections and my skin looks mate! I recommend it!
Lamia B.
Review for: La Roche-Posay Toleriane Corrector Foundation Compact Sand more...

This foundation is good especially for oily skin. It gives good coverage with a
natural look. It is easy to apply and bend and it contains an SPF.

The packaging is nice and the price is affordable. I recommend it for
others and I will certainly buy it again
Buzz♥ M.
54000
Good fondation for oily skin covers well compact oily control powder and lequid in same time color beige natural gold which i like 5star to this one
Denisse S.
Doral, FL
This is an amazing product. I bought it in Spain so I’m not sure if its available in Usa
Mari C.
Columbus, GA
Does it belong to the same laboratory as Vichy makeup powder ?