La Roche Posay Toleriane Soothing Protective Skincare (normal To Comibination Skin)

BY LA ROCHE-POSAY

A soothing & nourishing cream with weightless texture Contains moisturizing ingredient Glycerin & Isononyl Isononanoate Formulated with an emollient Squalane to shield skin Skin appears smoother, healthier & pacified Non-comedogenic on acne-prone or... see more...

Blanca P.
Huntersville
It's lovely product that keeps my skin looking calm, clear and hydrated.
I also enjoy that it comes in a travel friendly and hygienic tube. I
like that it's readily accessible and I can usually buy it on sale from
one of the Australian drugstore chains. Other pluses are that it's
fragrance free and has a very simple ingredient list.
Ashley M.
Edinburg, TX
I have trouble with acne and this product definitely helped me out. I use it on my face every time I am going out or to just wash my face. It reduced my acne and was really effective. Also the price is really affordable. Totally going to buy again!
Melissa L.
Glendale, RI
All of the products in this line are amazing. From the foaming cleanser, The Exfoliating Mask and acne spot treatment. They leave a nice light clean feeling on your face. The best part is that they all actually work.
Jessica O.
Mendota Heights
I used this for a few months and while I don't hate it, I really didnt notice any changes in my skin until it started reacting negatively. I simply have too sensitive of skin for this brand
melissa d.
West Liberty, KY
Great cleanser but a little drying on my skin. That's fine as long as I use a moisturizing cleanser after this cleanser. Overall I like this but there are cleansers out there that I like more
Patricia Z.
I have only started using this product.   It is very effective at removing makeup even mascara.  The product is gentle and I have very sensitive skin. First time user.
ghada D.
tunis
Gel nettoyant la roche posay , le seul qui a bien marché avec ma peau , il l'a donné un éclat, il diminue l'apparition des acnes , ainsi il est sans parfum et sans paraben , dons PARFAIT pour moi !!
Mohamed O.
My skin is sensitive . And i have tried many other product of roche posay with no lack. My skin has never had a problem using this product. I would highly recommend it
light a.
Works brilliantly on skin that has both oily and dry areas and has a very fresh and pleasant smell to it. La Roche Posay did not dissapoint!
Nino N.
I loved it, it is hypoallergenic and soothing. It didn't irritate my skin at all. I used it twice a day, morning and evening.