BY LA ROCHE-POSAY

A l eau thermale de La Roche-Posay Fragrance Free Preservative Free Properties:   Formulated with a high concentration of La Roche - Posay thermal spring water, Toleriane soothes the pulling, stinging and burning sensations specific to intolerant skin.  Its soft, refreshing texture is easily absorbed and restores skin comfort.  A strict formulation charter, with a minimum number is components, to limit the risk of allergy.  High tolerance tested under dermatological control.  Non-comedogenic. ; see more...

Buy on EDC Ski...*
Esther M.
Willowbrook, IL
This is a light, smooth face lotion. It glides on my face and feels great. It definitely feels like an expensive cream, but thanks to Amazon the price is closer to what I'd pay for a generic face cream at a grocery store.
Monica M.
I wasn't blown away with this cleanser, it in theory sounded lovely, but using it wasn't the best. It never took off my makeup residue and I never felt fully clean after. Plus it wasn't the most effective for the cost of it. Try something else
Ceiara S.
So soothing on my skin, which is one thing I admire about high quality skincare. My skin has never felt so smooth while using this soothing cream. I highly recommend this product.
Lindsey L.
Work really great! I have super sensitive break out prone skin and using these to wipe off make up when I'm just too exhausted to wash my face works great unlike most of these types of wipes. It removes the make up without overdrying skin or anything weird - it does however give an oily kind of feeling if you use them and let the mixture from the wipes just sit on your skin (meaning you don't put any other face stuff on whether it's moisturizer or make up etc. for more than a few hours.) Another big plus is you can find the brand and all the products (including this one) at places like CVS which in Brooklyn/NYC where I live - are everywhere and also the price isn't absurd for a decent beauty product like they are sometimes at sephora. Remember - how expensive something isn't the best determination of how well a product works and lives up to its promises what so ever !! Highly recommend for those looking for an easy solution with sensitive skin and easy to find as well.
Amelia S.
This is the perfect daily moiturizer, especially during the winter (dry weather). It isn't oily or heavy AT ALL. It really bothers me if a moisturizer is heavy or oily. I don't like to 'feel it' on my skin. It does what it's supposed to do. It's great when you don't want or need something that contains sunscreen (in the evening for example or before bed, etc.). I only wish that they gave you a little more quantity for the money. We have hard water where I am living, and I use more moisturizer than I used to use, so it gets a little pricey to buy it often.
Robyn D.
I loved everything about this. The viscosity, the formula, the lux. But for me the price point was a little high for an everyday essential moisturizer. I am torn, but I would say I approved a repurchase.
Evelina R.
Very good moisturizer. It's light, soft and without oily sensation. Very well tolerated in my sensitive skin. Absorbs instantly. Really fabulous sensation after use, like normal skin or having nothig but moisturized. It's something expensive but worth it. It's a must have for sensitive and / or rosacea skin.
Lily M.
Salem, MA
This made my skin really soft and made it feel moisture. It had a weird smell to it I wish it didn't have a scent. But it is a nice moisturizer and I would recommend this product to any one who has dry skin
Jess B.
Bowmanstown, PA
Incredibly moisturizing. Fairly scentless, which I really like. The non-greasy formula absorbs quickly into my skin, leaving it feeling soft and firm. Highly recommend this product!
Georgette K.
Doral, FL
I have oily and dry skin but its algo very delicate, so i really love this cream its very light to use it as a Day or night cream, non smelly and hydrates very well