BY LA ROCHE-POSAY

Normal to combination intolerant, sensitive skin
Enriched in hard water-neutralising EDTA and moisturizing glycerine. Strict formula charter to minimise the risk of intolerance. Soap-free, preservative-free, fragrance-free, pH 5.5.

Form a foam in the hand with warm water. Massage gently into the face, avoiding the eye area. Rinse thoroughly and pat dry. Use mornings and evenings. External use.

Petra T.
I really love this facial cleanser. It does a great job at removing makeup, including waterproof makeup, and it leaves my face feeling clean and my pores feeling tighter. I also like to use this cleansing foam with my clarisonic cleansing brush.
Sofia C.
I was on the search for a product to clear up my acne, and this gets the job done. I try to use in the morning and night every day, and when I do my skin is perfect. I bought in a set of three with the spot treatment and the toner and I use all of those products every day. 10/10 would recommend.
Lex M.
New York
Purchased at: Sephora
Love this product! I use this to clean my face every morning and night and it really has prevented my skin from breaking out. Its super gentle on the face and is very effective. I will definitely keep using this product
Becca M.
New Orleans, LA
Purchased at: Nordstrom
Okay wow my skin feels so beautiful after this. Make sure to massage for 30-60 seconds the product onto your face for full effectiveness!!! This brand is awesome but expensive so whenever I can afford it I get it!
Andrea R.
Excellent product! Removes make up and leaves skin soft. I also use it with an exfoliating brush whenever I need a deeper cleaning. Its a bit pricey but the quality is worth it. A little goes a long way so one bottle last at least a month.
Camille O.
Washington DC
THIS SAVED MY ACNE I SWEAR I TRIED PROACTIVE AND EVERYTHING ELSE OVER AND UNDER THE COUNTER THIS THING REALLY CHANGED MY LIFE. YES IT IS PRICY BUT IT IS WORTH IT CONTACT ME IF IT DOESN’TCHANGE YOUR LIF
Misti B.
I received a sample of this product and really enjoyed it. A little goes a very long way. I do think I’ll purchase this product in the future after I finish up some of the face washes I currently have.
Stephanie R.
Largo, FL
I started a few weeks ago and I can’t stop
My skin looks a little bit better than in the past, I don’t have to say a lot because this weeks were a test of the cleanser :) I’m still try on✨
lindsey c.
Hueysville , KY
I absolutely love a foaming cleanser. I'm one of those girls that likes a squeaky clean feeling on my face, and this really delivers. Make sure that you follow up with a moisturizer
Claudia M.
Cranberry Twp, PA
Aunque esta marca me encanta este jabón reseco mucho mi piel y me dejo escamacion, es un producto nada económico que debería ofrecer más beneficios sin embargo quizás no era el correcto para mi tipo de piel