BY LA ROCHE-POSAY

Nourishes and soothes dry sensitive skin

• With antioxidant La Roche-Posay Thermal Spring Water
  • Smooth, creamy texture with lipid-replenishing Shea butter
  • Preservative-free
  • Use daily

Toleriane Riche is a daily soothing moisturizer designed and formulated for sensitive skin.

• With antioxidant Thermal Spring Water: soothe skin.
  • Shea butter replenishes skin surface with lipids to nourish intensively.
  • Contains a limited number of ingredients designed with the tolerance of sensitive skin in mind.

Ingredients: Aqua/Water • Isocetyl Stearate • Cyclopentasiloxane • Squalane • Butyrospermum Parkii/Shea Butter • Glycerin • Cetyl Alcohol • Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate • Pentylene Glycol • PEG-100 Stearate • Sodium Hydroxide • Citric Acid • Ethylhexylglycerin • Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer.

Usage:

• To moisturize and soothe skin
  • After mild cleansing, apply to the face and neck morning and evening.

La Roche-Posay Toleriane Riche Face Moisturizer for Very Dry Skin
  • "I was recently diagnosed with severe rosacea, and told to try the Toleraine line. I am AMAZED. I've spent the better part of almost 20 years trying to find products that my extremely sensitive skin can handle, and even infant lotion was beginning to irritate me lately. I used the Toleraine foaming cleanser, and the Toleraine Fluide moisturizer for my face, and I've seen an improvement in literally less than a week. It's pricey but absolutely worth it." in 5 reviews
Kathleen T.
Temple, GA
Like everyone who uses the Toleriane line, I have incredibly sensitive and reactive skin. It's also dry, and it dries out more when I sleep. Normally I use the CeraVe lotion, but since I like the LRP cleanser so much I decided to try their moisturizers. This cream nicely restores the moisture back into my cheeks without being heavy or irritating. My t-zone is not oily in the morning, and my cheeks feel very smooth. It seems like such a small bottle but it will last me a few months. I actually like how compact it is because it makes it easy to travel with. Now that the colder months are approaching, I'll have to see if this moisturizer holds up as well as it does now, but I completely recommend this product and this entire line. The only thing I don't like about LRP is that they're not cruelty free, but since my skin is so temperamental, I have to push my ethics aside.
Ka'Dasya R.
Willingboro, NJ
Ima very lightweight moisturizer that gives you a refreshing moisturized look. I like to wear this before using makeup because of it's light weight feel. I would definitely share this with friends as one of my fave moisturizers.
Ka'Dasya R.
Willingboro, NJ
I was sent this product complimentary for testing. I actually like it. I'm very picky about my facial cleansing routine and this product replaces my facial bar soap. I love that it comes out as a gel and then foams up after working out into my face. It leaves my face feeling fresh and clean, without feeling dry
Reyna M.
I love this moisturizer!!!! It’s thick enough to use at night and wake up with moisturizer skin but light enough to use as a daytime moisturizer!! It also doesn’t irritate my acne prone skin!! Love it!
Anny P.
Miami beach
Great for day and night... if u have oiling skin u have nothing to worry this cream is non oily and is really easy to absorb and the best part it's non comedogenic
Andrea D.
I love this facial cream. I use it in the mornings and at night. It is not too heavy or greasy. It absorbs perfect on the skin and leaves it moisturized all day. Using this cream has a little control of acne, and reduces the redness in my skin, and leaves me more soft. This cream is always in my daily routine, I put it on, I let it absorb and in the mornings I put on some sunscreen and I'm ready to go out.
Emily M.
I grabbed some of this while in Paris because everyone swears by it, but I wasn't wowed. It was pretty pricey, it was pretty thick and did moisturize, but not any better or worse than others. I think, as far a drugstore goes, there are better options. It's not bad, its just average. Doesn't have much of a smell, so it may be a godsend for those sensitive to scents.
Jessica
Westerly, RI
I have very sensitive and intolerant skin, and suffer from sebborheic dermatitis especially in the winter and this is one of the only cleansers gentle enough not to break me out or burn my skin. Cetaphil, Cerave which claim to be sensitive will still irritate my skin. This is so gentle and gets rid of all traces of make up. It leaves my skin so soft too with no signs of residue. It also helps my skin not flake from the sebborheic derm and doesn't dry out my skin like other facial cleansers!
Ekaterini W.
Pasadena , CA
I have very sensitive skin, so it's difficult for me to find products that do what they say they are going to do and don't irritate my skin. This stuff definitely does the trick. Everything I have purchased from this brand I've really liked so I would definitely repurchase again.
Stephanie M.
Stafford, VA
I highly enjoyed this product. It worked perfectly for my sensitive skin. It was moisturizing and wore nicely under makeup. It was very gentle and I would definitely repurchase. I recommend this to all of my sensitive skin friends! They all love it as well