Skin CareFacial SkincareFacial MoisturizersLa Roche-Posay
Toleriane Riche Face Moisturizer for Very Dry Skin

La Roche-Posay Toleriane Riche Face Moisturizer for Very Dry Skin

Nourishes and soothes dry sensitive skin

• With antioxidant La Roche-Posay Thermal Spring Water
  • Smooth, creamy texture with lipid-replenishing Shea butter
  • Preservative-free
  • Use daily

Toleriane Riche is a daily soothing moisturizer designed and formulated for sensitive skin.

• With antioxidant Thermal Spring Water: soothe skin.
  • Shea butter replenishes skin surface with lipids to nourish intensively.
  • Contains a limited number of ingredients designed with the tolerance of sensitive skin in mind.

Ingredients: Aqua/Water • Isocetyl Stearate • Cyclopentasiloxane • Squalane • Butyrospermum Parkii/Shea Butter • Glycerin • Cetyl Alcohol • Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate • Pentylene Glycol • PEG-100 Stearate • Sodium Hydroxide • Citric Acid • Ethylhexylglycerin • Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer.

Usage:

• To moisturize and soothe skin
  • After mild cleansing, apply to the face and neck morning and evening.

Has anyone tried this who has dry skin??
How would someone rate this in comparison to Avene?
Who has use this and what do you think about it ?
Start your review of La Roche-Posay Toleriane Riche Face Moisturizer for Very Dry Skin!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
...better part of almost 20 years trying to find products that my extremely sensitive skin can handle, and even infant lotion was beginning to irritate me lately. I used the Toleraine foaming cleanser, and the Toleraine Fluide moisturizer for my face, and I've seen an improvement in literally less than a week. It's pricey but absolutely worth it.in reviews
Kathleen T.
Temple, GA
Like everyone who uses the Toleriane line, I have incredibly sensitive and reactive skin. It's also dry, and it dries out more when I sleep. Normally I use the CeraVe lotion, but since I like the LRP cleanser so much I decided to try their moisturizers. This cream nicely restores the moisture back into my cheeks without being heavy or irritating. My t-zone is not oily in the morning, and my cheeks feel very smooth. It seems like such a small bottle but it will last me a few months. I actually like how compact it is because it makes it easy to travel with. Now that the colder months are approaching, I'll have to see if this moisturizer holds up as well as it does now, but I completely recommend this product and this entire line. The only thing I don't like about LRP is that they're not cruelty free, but since my skin is so temperamental, I have to push my ethics aside.
Erin B.
Phoenix, AZ
I give this 4 starts because it's a good product by a good company but it honestly wasn't for me. I'm way to oily/combo for this moisturizer it's just way to heavy but if you have dry to very dry then yes this is for you.
Mahima B.
Washington, DC
This is a high duty product. It does what it claims to do. I use daily at night after applying retinoid and I have not experienced any peeling after my retinoid as is common when you start using a retinoid - all thanks to this extremely hydrating product. I wish it was a little thinner but its thickness is probably why is so restoring to my face's hydration status!
Pavel P.
Knoxville, TN
This leaves my face very smooth and not oily. Always moisturized and something I enjoy buying and having.. something I will continue buyi mg for sure !
Ann T.
West Richland, WA
I'm glad the the French company came to USA. La Roche-Posay toleriane Riche Daily Soothing Nourishing Face Cream is working great on my sensitive skin. No itching or redness,  my face just looks brighter and healthier. Just love that cream!
Andrea D.
I love this facial cream. I use it in the mornings and at night. It is not too heavy or greasy. It absorbs perfect on the skin and leaves it moisturized all day. Using this cream has a little control of acne, and reduces the redness in my skin, and leaves me more soft. This cream is always in my daily routine, I put it on, I let it absorb and in the mornings I put on some sunscreen and I'm ready to go out.
Jay Jimin H.
Bellevue, WA
I'm a big fan of La Roche-Posay and have purchased and used a good number of their line. I have a very sensitive skin that is acne prone and dry. I needed something that can get rid of my acne and is soothing and hydrating. This particular product Toleriane helped me with hydration and I am on my 2nd or 3rd bottle but now that I found brand that has calmed my skin, BLITHE, it is sitting next to my sink, unused.
Kaitlin Y.
I love this moisturizer. It works great for daily use as it does not lay heavy on the skin. Great quality.
Miriam R.
Cerrillos, NM
Great product, left my skin feeling soft and cleansed it well too! I love it. Works great on my skin!!
Emily M.
I grabbed some of this while in Paris because everyone swears by it, but I wasn't wowed. It was pretty pricey, it was pretty thick and did moisturize, but not any better or worse than others. I think, as far a drugstore goes, there are better options. It's not bad, its just average. Doesn't have much of a smell, so it may be a godsend for those sensitive to scents.