BY LA ROCHE-POSAY

Soothing Protective Cream Intolerant Skin Prone to Dryness Fragrance Free Preservative Free Properties:   Formulated with a high concentration of La Roche-Posay thermal spring water, Toleraine Riche, soothes the pulling, stinging and burning sensations specific to intolerant skin.  Its smooth, creamy texture, enriched with lipid-replenishing Shea Butter, intensely nourishes and restores skin comfort.  A strict formulation charter, with a minimum number of components, to limit the risk of allergy. high tolerance tested under dermatological control.  Non-comedogenic. ; see more...

Buy on EDC Ski...
Carol C.
Hamilton, NJ
I just started using this for the heck of it. Well it is way better than I thought it would be. It has a light scent that's very fresh. It makes your skin feel so soft and smooth that I love using it in the morning and at night Work great if you have some dry spots you've been trying to get rid of as well
Eva K.
I use this product on my elbows and other dry patches during the winter months and it clears it all right up. It is fragrance free too, which I love. The thick formulation is perfect for spot treatments. It gets the job done - I highly recommend this product as part of anyone's winter skincare arsenal.
Maria K.
Alameda, CA
So far so good, I've used it once and woke up with such soft skin and no breakouts. I love the Toleraine Fluide as well. Simple ingredients are the best for acne prone skin like mine!
Linda Y.
Brooklyn, NY
I have sensitive skin with some dry patches in the winter time. This is my go to moisturizer in the colder months. It lasts all day, has no scent, and absorbs right into skin. LOVE LOVE LOVE.
Amy J.
I purchased this brand at a beauty store in Paris, France. I have heard great things about the product, great thing they brought this product to the US.
Anaa I.
This is an amazing product. For anyone that has sensitive, dry/combination or acne prone skin, and has trouble finding anything that work for you. This line is incredible! It was recommended to me by my dermatologist and I now swear by it! Definitely worth a try!
Amanda P.
Woodbridge, Ontario
I was recently diagnosed with severe rosacea, and told to try the Toleraine line. I am AMAZED. I've spent the better part of almost 20 years trying to find products that my extremely sensitive skin can handle, and even infant lotion was beginning to irritate me lately. I used the Toleraine foaming cleanser, and the Toleraine Fluide moisturizer for my face, and I've seen an improvement in literally less than a week. It's pricey but absolutely worth it.
Esmeralda B.
Lima, Peru
Amazing product works perfectly on any skin type I recommend it 100 % and I'm going to keep buying it for sure
Olivia D.
Halifax, NS
This is my all time holy grail product for relieving my skin when it is sensitive or has a reaction! Calms and soothes every time!!