La Roche-Posay Toleriane Purifying Foaming Facial Wash

La Roche-Posay Toleriane Purifying Foaming Face Cleasner for Normal to Oily Skin is a daily sensitive skin face wash. This foaming cleanser removes excess oil while maintaining skin's natural protective barrier & pH. Removes face and eye makeup, dirt, and impurities.

How to Use:
1. Wet skin with warm water.
2. Work cleanser into a lather.
3. Massage into skin.
4. Rinse. Pat dry.
5. Can be used on eye area.

I cant use this product in the sun?
How well does this product work for reducing oiliness?
Is this a good for any skin type?
Start your review of La Roche-Posay Toleriane Purifying Foaming Facial Wash!
Krissy D.
Susquehanna, PA
La Roche-Posay Toleriane Purifying Foaming Facial Wash uploaded by Krissy D.
I love this foaming face cleanser, it leaves my skin feeling smooth and refreshed. Its gentle on skin, and doesn't irritate my already sensitive skin. It exceeded my expectations, my face is so clear and smooth, and not oily like other cleansers.
Mayla M.
Bedford Hts, OH
La Roche-Posay Toleriane Purifying Foaming Facial Wash uploaded by Mayla M.
Purchased at: ULTA
Tiktok made me buy it! I love this face foaming cleaner. I have oily acne prone skin and it cleans my face without irritating and breakouts. It even gets rid of a full face of makeup which is amazing! I use one pump on a silicone face scrubber and it cleans my whole face, sometimes two pumps if I have alot of makeup on. My face felt a little dry but super clean afterwards. Make sure to moisturize! I highly recommend this.
Reina V.
Jamaica, NY
La Roche-Posay Toleriane Purifying Foaming Facial Wash uploaded by Reina V.
Purchased at: Walgreens
This is the first product I have used from the La Roche-Posay line and I am very happy with how clean, soft, and fresh this foaming cleanser leaves my skin. Removes excess oil while maintaining your skin’s natural moisture barrier and pH. This is a gentle, foaming cleanser for those who have normal to oily skin type, including sensitive skin. I wear a full face of makeup almost everyday, and I love how effective this cleanser is at effectively cleaning my skin from all the makeup, dirt and impurities. Just like all La Roche-Posay products, this cleanser is formulated with La Roche-Posay Prebiotic thermal spring water, niacinamide (makes pores look smaller, and controls excess oil) and Ceramide-3(locks moisture into your skin). Highly recommend La Roche-Posay Toleriane Purifying Foaming Facial Wash!
Gabbi V.
Normal, IL
La Roche-Posay Toleriane Purifying Foaming Facial Wash uploaded by Gabbi V.
Purchased at: Target
If you’re debating on getting it, you should! I am currently on my second bottle and man do I love it!! It doesn’t break me out or overly dry out my skin which I find to be a problem with some “gel like based” cleansers. I have semi sensitive skin and I have never had a problem with this face wash. It’s decently priced which is great because I’ve been finding skincare has been going up in price. I HIGHLY recommend!!
Ayesha G.
ny
La Roche-Posay Toleriane Purifying Foaming Facial Wash uploaded by Ayesha G.
Purchased at: Walgreens
This is my favorite product hands down. This company has the best skin care products. It is super gentle and leaves my skin smooth. I definitely recommend this product La Roche-Posay
Erika C.
Conroe, TX
La Roche-Posay Toleriane Purifying Foaming Facial Wash uploaded by Erika C.
Purchased at: ULTA
I purchased this item from Ulta because I was looking for a new cleanser and I have heard great things about this particular brand. I just decided to take a chance and try this one. I’m really glad I did because I found my new favorite face wash. The product itself is large so you don’t have to worry about constantly restocking your supply. One pump is all you need and it comes to a really nice lather. It also does an amazing job at removing make up and making my skin feel really clean yet its gentle at the same time. My skin isn’t left feeling dry or tight and there’s no residue left behind. I am DEFINITELY repurchasing this once I finish it. La Roche-Posay foaming facial wash is formulated with La Roche-Posay prebiotic thermal spring water, niacinamide, and ceramide-3. This product is listed as being safe for sensitive skin and made for all skin types. It’s also non comedogenic, paraben, fragrance, oil and sulfate free.
Dominique J.
Georgetown, TX
La Roche-Posay Toleriane Purifying Foaming Facial Wash uploaded by Dominique J.
Love this face wash! It’s the perfect, normal, face wash that does not irritate the skin. I have oily skin and it really does help keep the oil at bay. I highly recommend this product. I use this everyday.
Claire M.
Havertown, PA
La Roche-Posay Toleriane Purifying Foaming Facial Wash uploaded by Claire M.
Purchased at: ULTA
I got this product about a month ago after seeing it on TikTok. I was skeptical at first but in desperate need of a face wash. It has only been about a month and I notice a huge difference. I know my skin is not perfect yet but I will definitely continue to use this! 10/10 recommend!!
Megan B.
La Roche-Posay Toleriane Purifying Foaming Facial Wash uploaded by Megan B.
La Roche-Posay Toleriane Purifying Foaming Facial Wash uploaded by Megan B.
Purchased at: CVS
La Roche Posay Toleriane Purifying Foaming Facial Wash My dermatologist recommend this for me and I couldn’t be more happy. I will for sure be buying this product again. It’s very lightweight and a little goes a long way. It makes my skin feel so clean and doesn’t not dry it out. I am one happy customer. I either buy this from CVS or Target 😁La Roche-Posay Toleriane Purifying Foaming Facial Wash
Lupe L.
Anaheim, CA
La Roche-Posay Toleriane Purifying Foaming Facial Wash uploaded by Lupe L.
Purchased at: Target
This is my daily wash routine, day and night I love it!!! I just finished it so I definitely need to restock! But honestly it works perfect for sensitive skin. And it does not over dry it . I like the fact that it makes my skin feel so clean and smooth. La Roche-Posay Toleriane Purifying Foaming Facial Wash
Ask a question to the Influenster community...