La Roche-Posay Toleriane Purifying Foaming Facial Wash

La Roche-Posay Toleriane Purifying Foaming Face Cleasner for Normal to Oily Skin is a daily sensitive skin face wash. This foaming cleanser removes excess oil while maintaining skin's natural protective barrier & pH. Removes face and eye makeup, dirt, and impurities.

How to Use:
1. Wet skin with warm water.
2. Work cleanser into a lather.
3. Massage into skin.
4. Rinse. Pat dry.
5. Can be used on eye area.

Is this product worth it? I love the CeraVe foaming cleanser but am always looking for new things to try, let me know!!
Qué tal funciona el producto ? Es adecuado para pieles sensibles?
Is this a good cleanser for combination-sensitive-acne prone skin?
Start your review of La Roche-Posay Toleriane Purifying Foaming Facial Wash!
I don’t use cleanser actually so I just picked this. I like to just have my skincare routine very simple or else I’ll break out. Sooo, yeah. That’s why I don’t use cleanser. But I would probably choose this if I did.
Susquehanna, PA
La Roche-Posay Toleriane Purifying Foaming Facial Wash uploaded by Krissy D.
I love this foaming face cleanser, it leaves my skin feeling smooth and refreshed. Its gentle on skin, and doesn't irritate my already sensitive skin. It exceeded my expectations, my face is so clear and smooth, and not oily like other cleansers.
Bedford Hts, OH
La Roche-Posay Toleriane Purifying Foaming Facial Wash uploaded by Mayla M.
Purchased at: ULTA
Tiktok made me buy it! I love this face foaming cleaner. I have oily acne prone skin and it cleans my face without irritating and breakouts. It even gets rid of a full face of makeup which is amazing! I use one pump on a silicone face scrubber and it cleans my whole face, sometimes two pumps if I have alot of makeup on. My face felt a little dry but super clean afterwards. Make sure to moisturize! I highly recommend this.
La Roche-Posay Toleriane Purifying Foaming Facial Wash uploaded by Brenda C.
have very sensitive skin that jumps between acne, drying out, and oily. This cleanser is gentle enough to use every day (twice as necessary) without negative side effects. It's not for taking off makeup- it's for cleansing your face and removing dirt and oil and it is stellar at that. It's what I always use since I found it from a sample pack at the dermatologist.
Jamaica, NY
La Roche-Posay Toleriane Purifying Foaming Facial Wash uploaded by Reina V.
Purchased at: Walgreens
This is the first product I have used from the La Roche-Posay line and I am very happy with how clean, soft, and fresh this foaming cleanser leaves my skin. Removes excess oil while maintaining your skin’s natural moisture barrier and pH. This is a gentle, foaming cleanser for those who have normal to oily skin type, including sensitive skin. I wear a full face of makeup almost everyday, and I love how effective this cleanser is at effectively cleaning my skin from all the makeup, dirt and impurities. Just like all La Roche-Posay products, this cleanser is formulated with La Roche-Posay Prebiotic thermal spring water, niacinamide (makes pores look smaller, and controls excess oil) and Ceramide-3(locks moisture into your skin). Highly recommend La Roche-Posay Toleriane Purifying Foaming Facial Wash!
Crotone
La Roche-Posay Toleriane Purifying Foaming Facial Wash uploaded by dominique A.
I have used it for a year and it’s good leaves the skin fresh and clean but does not do miracles and I still had pimples and pores. But good for the price.
Normal, IL
La Roche-Posay Toleriane Purifying Foaming Facial Wash uploaded by Gabbi V.
Purchased at: Target
If you’re debating on getting it, you should! I am currently on my second bottle and man do I love it!! It doesn’t break me out or overly dry out my skin which I find to be a problem with some “gel like based” cleansers. I have semi sensitive skin and I have never had a problem with this face wash. It’s decently priced which is great because I’ve been finding skincare has been going up in price. I HIGHLY recommend!!
Doral, FL
La Roche-Posay Toleriane Purifying Foaming Facial Wash uploaded by Annivel G.
I have used many facial cleansers, but this is definitely in my Top 3! The formula is amazing, it cleanses perfectly without leaving skin tight and best of all, it really controls oil and the texture is phenomenal!
Havertown, PA
La Roche-Posay Toleriane Purifying Foaming Facial Wash uploaded by Claire M.
Purchased at: ULTA
I got this product about a month ago after seeing it on TikTok. I was skeptical at first but in desperate need of a face wash. It has only been about a month and I notice a huge difference. I know my skin is not perfect yet but I will definitely continue to use this! 10/10 recommend!!
Mclean, VA
La Roche-Posay Toleriane Purifying Foaming Facial Wash uploaded by Angelina R.
Purchased at: Amazon
I love this cleanser! The bottle is so cute and big for the price. The cleanser itself bubbles up a lot in water and helps clean my face. As the bottle says, it’s more for normal skin so if you have oily skin it probably won’t clean everything off.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
dallas
il y a 2 mois
shelby B. il y a 25 jours
Yes! I have sensitive skin and it works wonders! No dry feeling after and Dermatologist tested product! Its a little pricey but if you do it day and night everyday your skin with thank you! They do sell it at target also
Eau Claire, WI
il y a 3 mois
Gabby A. il y a 3 mois
I’ve been hearing really good things about this brand! I currently use cerave and want to test this brand next!
Sn Bernrdno, CA
il y a 3 mois
La Roche-Posay Toleriane Purifying Foaming Facial Wash ? Whats your favorite thong about this product??
Harlee B. il y a 3 mois
I like how it leaves my skin looking non oily.