La Roche-Posay Toleriane Purifying Foaming Cream Facial Cleanser for Sensitive Skin with Glycerin uploaded by Holly N.La Roche-Posay Toleriane Purifying Foaming Cream Facial Cleanser for Sensitive Skin with Glycerin uploaded by Jessicca S.La Roche-Posay Toleriane Purifying Foaming Cream Facial Cleanser for Sensitive Skin with Glycerin uploaded by Jessica E.

BY LA ROCHE-POSAY

Gentle face wash and makeup remover for combination to oily sensitive skin that cleanses and soothes skin. Formulated with Glycerin to moisturize and help prevent over-drying. Soothing, creamy texture. Dermatologist tested. Use as a daily cleanser for sensitive skin. Ingredients: Water • Glycerin • Myristic Acid • Potassium Hydroxide • Glyceryl Stearate SE • Stearic Acid • Lauric Acid • Palmitic Acid • Coco-glucoside • Tetrasodium EDTA see more...

Buy on Amazon
Karla F.
Lompoc
I used this product for years I t worked very well specially for my sensitive skin. Didn't irritate my skin at all. A little always went a long way. Left my skin refreshed and smooth.
Elizabeth H.
Sioux Falls, SD
I'm not 100% sure I am writing this under the correct product as mine says Foaming Cleanser not Foaming Cream. But I absolutely love this cleanser. It is nearly perfect for me. The smell is amazing. It just smells so clean without smelling like chemicals. My skin felt clean but not stripped or irritated. I just wish the lather was a little thicker as I like to use a Forea Luna type device. I need a decent amount of lubrication so that its not too rough on my skin.
Alex H.
Louisville, KY
I initially liked this cleanser, but after a few weeks of use I noticed my skin was getting pretty dry. It removes makeup well and leaves your skin feeling really clean. It leaves you with a sort of squeaky clean feeling, which I'm not particularly fond of. I like for my skin to feel balanced after I cleanse, and this left my skin feeling tight. This would be a better suited product for oily skin.
Mila J.
Homer Glen
Really amazing face wash for even the most sensitive skin. This was the only fave wash I was able to use while on Differin. Every other wash would burn and sting my skin. This cleanses really well, took off even the most stubborn makeup and didn't leave my skin feeling more dehydrated.
Nancy N.
SERIOUSLY love this !!!!! It reminds me so much of the purity face wash from Philosophy. It's so gentle on the skin but very effective at taking off makeup and drawing out dirt. It leaves the skin feeling refreshed and hydrated, not tight or uncomfortable. Love this stuff
Liz G.
Astoria , NY
This product is nice for sensitive skin. It took off a lot of my make up and left my skin feeling clean and smooth. There's absolutely nothing wrong with this product. It does it's job. I don't know that I would repurchase because I already use a facial cleanser I love.
Naomi H.
Chunchula, AL
First off this stuff is like a water based lotion, it cleans my face and I do not have to use lotion because it makes my skin feel soft and hydrated, BUT I would not recommend if you are trying to remove makeup, because it just smears it all around.
Holly A.
San Rafael, CA
I got this in a pinch when I couldn't get my Glossier cleanser quickly enough. I like this, but it does leave me feeling a bit dry now that it's fall. I have to use plenty of moisturizer when I use this cleanser. It is a great value, though! A huge bottle for under $20...not bad at all!
Skylee G.
For the first few uses, I thought I was seeing an improve but soon I realized it was breaking me out worse than I was prior. You get a lot of product but after my experience and the price I don't think the product amount is worth it.
Tati B.
I love this product is harmless on my face and it's perfect at helping me take of my makeup it was a sample in the target beauty box I wouldn't really purchase it because it's a bit out of my price range but it's still a great product
koralys c.
What is the difference between this cleanser and effaclair cleanser? I use effaclair but my moisturizer is toleriane and it's work perfectly in my type of skin. Should I change effaclair cleanser for this too?
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Have you tried a foaming cleanser?