La Roche-Posay Toleriane Purifying Foaming Cream Facial Cleanser for Sensitive Skin with Glycerin uploaded by Holly N.La Roche-Posay Toleriane Purifying Foaming Cream Facial Cleanser for Sensitive Skin with Glycerin uploaded by Jessicca S.La Roche-Posay Toleriane Purifying Foaming Cream Facial Cleanser for Sensitive Skin with Glycerin uploaded by Jessica E.
2 colors available

BY LA ROCHE-POSAY

Gentle face wash and makeup remover for combination to oily sensitive skin that cleanses and soothes skin. Formulated with Glycerin to moisturize and help prevent over-drying. Soothing, creamy texture. Dermatologist tested. Use as a daily cleanser for sensitive skin. Ingredients: Water • Glycerin • Myristic Acid • Potassium Hydroxide • Glyceryl Stearate SE • Stearic Acid • Lauric Acid • Palmitic Acid • Coco-glucoside • Tetrasodium EDTA see more...

Buy on Amazon
Karla F.
Karla F.
Lompoc
I used this product for years I t worked very well specially for my sensitive skin. Didn't irritate my skin at all. A little always went a long way. Left my skin refreshed and smooth.
Jessicca S.
Jessicca S.
Durant, OK
I received La Roche-Posay Toleriane Purifying Foaming Cleanser in my April Target Beauty Box. This daily cleanser contains ceramide-3 and prebiotic Thermal Water that gently cleanses without leaving pore-clogging residue. I love this product, a little goes a LONG way and lathers and foams up nicely leaving my skin feeling soft and smooth and freshly clean. I highly recommend this product to anyone looking for a new facial cleanser that works hard so you don't have to.
Jayne W.
Jayne W.
I've been using this facial cleanser for years since 2012 when I was a freshman and now I am a Master student. As a loyal customer, I feel its time for me to write something about it.I am so glad I found this. This is exactly what I love about facial cleanser: no obvious essence and rich foam that gives your face a gentle, comprehensive cleansing. I've been using this for years accompanied with many different facial creams, toners or facial oils and they worked perfect together. I have dry and relatively sensitive skin. This is just the one for me. I will use this one to my 90s.
Alexa R.
Alexa R.
new jersey
I love this brand in general. I have been religiously using this product for two years now. I buy the set with the cleanser toner and spot treatment at cvs. I struggle with acne and when I started breaking out really bad I started using this and felt a difference. I use this everyday when taking a shower. I have raved about this product to anyone if my friends who talks about breaking out. Because of my recommendation my friend bought this a few weeks before prom to make sure she was camera ready. Honestly this is one product I own that a my family and friend have tried out
Little Rock , AR
I received the LA ROCHE-POSAY TOLERIANE PURIFYING FOAMING CLEANSER in my April Target Beauty box. I used this while taking my bath to clean my face. A little goes a long ways. It lathered or foamed up nicely and has a soft sweet or clean scent. I rubbed it in my face in a circular motion and rinsed clean. My face felt very clean afterwards. I would highly recommend this to a friend. # larocheposay
TaShyra G.
TaShyra G.
This cleanser is effective, but is a bit drying. I'd assumed it'd be pretty moisturizing, since it's a cream, but it leaves my skin squeaky clean. I have combination skin, so I have to use additional moisturizer on my cheeks after using this. It works well for my daughter, who has very oily skin, though. She and I usually use the same products for her acne and my sensitivity, but this cleanser simply doesn't work as well for me as it does for her.
Brenda M.
Brenda M.
I just recently received this cleanser as a gift and I do enjoy it. I love cleansers so for the most any good face product makes me happy. This is a high end product so if you're into beauty products I would say give it a try, you might really like it. Levaes my face so fresh and so clean.
Mila J.
Mila J.
Homer Glen
Really amazing face wash for even the most sensitive skin. This was the only fave wash I was able to use while on Differin. Every other wash would burn and sting my skin. This cleanses really well, took off even the most stubborn makeup and didn't leave my skin feeling more dehydrated.
Vilma V.
Vilma V.
I received this in my April Naturals Target beauty box. This cleanser effectively cleansed my skin. The foaming action was a plus. Gentle enough to use twice daily. This product is fibromyalgia and sensory issues friendly. Just my friendly opinion.
Skylee G.
Skylee G.
For the first few uses, I thought I was seeing an improve but soon I realized it was breaking me out worse than I was prior. You get a lot of product but after my experience and the price I don't think the product amount is worth it.
koralys c.
koralys c.
What is the difference between this cleanser and effaclair cleanser? I use effaclair but my moisturizer is toleriane and it's work perfectly in my type of skin. Should I change effaclair cleanser for this too?
Little Rock , AR
Have you tried a foaming cleanser?