La Roche-Posay Toleriane Purifying Foaming Cream Facial Cleanser for Sensitive Skin with Glycerin

BY LA ROCHE-POSAY

Gentle face wash and makeup remover for combination to oily sensitive skin that cleanses and soothes skin. Formulated with Glycerin to moisturize and help prevent over-drying. Soothing, creamy texture. Dermatologist tested. Use as a daily cleanser for sensitive skin. Ingredients: Water • Glycerin • Myristic Acid • Potassium Hydroxide • Glyceryl Stearate SE • Stearic Acid • Lauric Acid • Palmitic Acid • Coco-glucoside • Tetrasodium EDTA see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "I used this product for years I t worked very well specially for my sensitive skin. Didn't irritate my skin at all. A little always went a long way. Left my skin refreshed and smooth. " in 32 reviews
Stacy G.
Oakhurst, NJ
Review for: No Color more...
Says it’s for sensitive skin, but I don’t think so... made me break out and created oil buildups in my skin... I have combo skin and I’d get a deep pimple in my dry area after using this. Also doesn’t cleanse at all. I used this after wearing tinted moisturizer during the day — ‘not even foundation!!— and I saw pigment on the towel after cleansing. No, just no.
Britany D.
Chapel Hill, TN
I enjoy using this facial cleanser as it truly feels like it does a wonderful job of removing all the nasty impurities and actually cleaning my skin without leaving any greasy residues behind. My face feels so soft and shiny after every wash. It also doesn't take much product. I have noticed my skin seems much healthier.
Elizabeth H.
Sioux Falls, SD
I'm not 100% sure I am writing this under the correct product as mine says Foaming Cleanser not Foaming Cream. But I absolutely love this cleanser. It is nearly perfect for me. The smell is amazing. It just smells so clean without smelling like chemicals. My skin felt clean but not stripped or irritated. I just wish the lather was a little thicker as I like to use a Forea Luna type device. I need a decent amount of lubrication so that its not too rough on my skin.
Lex P.
Just meh. This thing is expensive AF and I have had just okay results with it. This claims to remove makeup. It removes makeup as well as plain water does. So yes to some extent but if I am scrubbing my sensitive skin we are missing the mark here you know>
Catherine J.
Alpharetta, GA
Review for: No Color more...
I tried this on a recommendation from a friend. I thought it would be an acceptable substitute for the Toleraine hydrating cleanser. It was gentle enough, but I didn’t like the foam. Foaming cleansers tend to make my skin feel dry because of sulfates.
Stephanie P.
Cranston , RI
Review for: Other more...
This is an excellent face wash. I couldn’t give it 5 stars because it was kind of drying for my dry skin but I’m sure it’s great for oily skin. I had a few sample sizes and it really removed my remaining makeup and make my face feel clean afterwards.
Bare Canvas A.
Miami
Review for: No Color more...
I just had a facial laser treatment done and this product saved my skin. I really like it for people with dry, sensitive or post laser treatment. Not pricey and really good. I would recommended it to my friends with dry skin.
Lindsay C.
Grove City , OH
Review for: No Color more...
I really enjoyed this cleanser. I bought a starter kit from Ulta and fell in love with this brand. It definitely made a difference in my acne prone oily skin. I definitely recommend the cleanser fan the entire line!
Brenda F.
Boca Raton, FL
Probably the most expensive cleanser i have bought but i heard such amazing things i had to give it some credit, the product is good very gentle and you should follow the instructions in the packaege is actually important
Shelby L.
Villa Rica, GA
Review for: No Color more...
I was actually introduced t this brand through Influenster and fell in love with the VoxBox I received so o decided to see what else the brand had to offer and came across this gem. Only facial cleanser I use !
koralys c.
What is the difference between this cleanser and effaclair cleanser? I use effaclair but my moisturizer is toleriane and it's work perfectly in my type of skin. Should I change effaclair cleanser for this too?
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Have you tried a foaming cleanser?