La Roche-Posay Toleriane Purifying Foaming Cream Cleanser

PURIFYING FOAMING CREAM: This cream cleanser gently removes impurities and makeup from combination to oily sensitive skin without overdrying.

What is the difference from this and the cerave one ?
Does this help for blackheads and big pores and can I use it (I'm 19yo) , if someone knows drop a comment here? Thank you?
I’ve heard la roche posay products are pretty “clean.” Is this line of this brand the best for acneic skin? My pores clog pretty easily. I have a lot of blackheads and other irritated pores.
Start your review of La Roche-Posay Toleriane Purifying Foaming Cream Cleanser!
Jamie M.
Strongsville, OH
La Roche-Posay Toleriane Purifying Foaming Cream Cleanser uploaded by Jamie M.
Purchased at: CVS
Absolutely amazing!! I finally found a facial cleanser that is all around a perfect match for me!! I will never go back to using anything else. I highly highly recommend. My face feels amazing after every use!
Graham P.
Houston
La Roche-Posay Toleriane Purifying Foaming Cream Cleanser uploaded by Graham P.
By far my favorite DAILY face wash. Foams amazingly silky, doesn’t dry out my skin, and leaves just the perfect amount of moisture to prep for daily face regimen!
kyla N.
Mission Viejo, CA
La Roche-Posay Toleriane Purifying Foaming Cream Cleanser uploaded by kyla N.
Purchased at: CVS
i love this cleanser! i put this on my face and washed it after and made my skin so soft..it says it’s for oily skin, i also have oily skin and it’s amazing! would recommend!
Laurel M.
Gaithersburg, MD
La Roche-Posay Toleriane Purifying Foaming Cream Cleanser uploaded by Laurel M.
Purchased at: Target
I really like La Roche-Posay’s line of skin cleansers and this is my daily facial cleansing product. It’s oil, paraben and fragrance free and doesn’t overly strip moisture from the skin. Perfect for sensitive skin. I’m recovering from a bout of acne after wearing masks continuously at work. I found my skin was super dry from using salicylic acid washes and this helped restore my moisture balance and natural skin barrier. I love the packaging and price point as well. #LaRoche-Posay #Toleriane
Juvy O.
Lake Jackson, TX
Good product with reasonable price> would love to introduce this to my girlfriends
Sara W.
newyork
La Roche-Posay Toleriane Purifying Foaming Cream Cleanser uploaded by Sara W.
Great foaming cleanser love it so much it cleans my skin really well and gets all my makeup off without needing makeup remover. And it doesn’t irritate my very sensitive skin or cause any flare ups so I would recommend this!
Yessica V.
Allston, MA
La Roche-Posay Toleriane Purifying Foaming Cream Cleanser uploaded by Yessica V.
Recibi de influenster este producto gratis muchas gracias 😘 por esto are mis comentarios después de probarlo haber si me parece 😉 pero pienso que me encantara
Wendy J.
WESTLAND, MI
Purchased at: CVS
I love this foaming cream, leave my skin soft and moisturizer for long time. Helps me to avoid the crash skins during winter time. The price it’s high, but it’s really works for the good le results of the product.
Patricia M.
Hoffman Est, IL
This works wonders. I love, love , love it! Use it every day, day and night for amazing results. Perfect for sensitive skin
Dylan H.
Tampa, FL
This product left my skin feeling extremely soft and clean. I have used many of La Roche-Posay products and I am never disappointed! Quality products!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...