La Roche-Posay Toleriane Purifying Foaming Cream uploaded by Hend B.La Roche-Posay Toleriane Purifying Foaming Cream uploaded by Zeyneb s.

BY LA ROCHE-POSAY

A l eau thermale de La Roche-Posay Combination to oily intolerant skin Fragrance-free Preservative-free ; see more...

• Hi :) I received this awesome product by a friend.. But.....3 Answers
Rosa D.
Review for: La Roche-Posay Toleriane Purifying Foaming Cream, 4.22 fl oz more...
Very unimpressed with this cleanser. I got a trial size with my most recent purchase of the brand’s micellar water. I love the micellar water- it has totally replaced my face wipe/makeup remover routine. I was expecting the cleanser to be just as good but it wasn’t even close. It was gentle and non-drying, but not very effective at cleansing. I always felt like my pores were still clogged after using it. If I had makeup on when I used it, I always had to go behind with makeup remover to finish cleaning my face. There are much better products out there in my opinion, especially for this price.
Rose L.
I love this cleanser. It's a cream so it's not messy. This does help with moisturizing and helps prevent over-drying. It's very gentle for my sensitive skin. It works well on getting pores and fine lines cleansed.
OneDay C.
Received this in a Target Beauty Box. This is a great face cleanser. It foams nicely and smells good. It rinses easily and didn’t irritate my sensitive skin, it was a bit drying though.
OnDeane J.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
I won't say it doesn't work. It works TOO WELL. It's advertised to not be overly drying but it most certainly is. It doesn't take much to clean your face. It lathers/foams up well and leaves your face deeply, squeaky clean. But as an oily girl, I don't need anything stripping my face down, causing an over production of oil later in the day.
Lindsay R.
This is a great basic cleanser. Not too drying, not too oily. Gentle enough for sensitive skin but also gives a deep enough clean to remove makeup and sunscreen. It also has enough slip to use with my clarisonic face brush. I've used this for 3 years, and really like it.
Sanam A.
Annandale, VA
I love everything about this brand and all of their products. This cleanser in particular made my skin feel so amazing and soft after every use. It didn't dry out my skin at all or make me oily, but truly my my skin super smooth. Love it and worth every penny.
Roci T.
Saint Paul, MN
Leaves skin feeling squeaky clean and just a smidgen goes a very long way--so you really get your money's worth with this one as it lasts forever. No scent which is great, has pretty clean ingredients, good for sensitive skin. Also removes makeup perfectly. It's a great cleanser.
Giovanna A. F.
I love this product as well as love all the products of that brand. La Roch never disappoints. The texture is light, like a gel. The smell is super nice, refreshing. Cleans well my skin, does not dry, gets super hydrated and soft.
X L.
Pros: squeaky clean, a little goes a long way, fragrance-free, rinses away completely, gentle
Cons: this is a soap (if you look up the ingredients, you'll see), so if you have dry skin or you just aren't a fan of soaps, then don't buy this one
Other details: fair pricing at approx $24
Rachel F.
Southaven, MS
I love this stuff so much it really made my skin feel clean after using it! I liked it was the right amount of foam and it was very easy to use! I love this brand so much too so using this was only proving how good this brand is
Kim L.
Hi :) I received this awesome product by a friend.. But.. Am asking myself how much it coast....... Do you know how much? I am at the end of the bottle almost and I really love it💕💕💕💕. Make my skin smoot and much silky!! Much soft! 💕💕💕. Thank you in advance 😊 👏👏👏