BY LA ROCHE-POSAY

Gently cleanses while soothing sensitive, combination to oily skin.

• With Glycerin to moisturize and help prevent over-drying
  • Soothing, creamy texture

Toleriane Purifying Foaming Cream gently removes impurities and makeup from combination to oily sensitive skin.

• Glycerin, and sorbitol moisturize skin to help prevent over-drying
  • Antioxidant thermal spring water soothes skin

Ingredients: Water • Glycerin • Myristic Acid • Potassium Hydroxide • Glyceryl Stearate SE • Stearic Acid • Lauric Acid • Palmitic Acid • Coco-glucoside • Tetrasodium EDTA

Usage:

• Daily cleanser for sensitive skin
  • Lather up in the palm of the hands with lukewarm water.
  • Apply to face using gentle massage movements, avoiding the eye area.
  • Rinse thoroughly and pat dry without rubbing. Finish up with a mist of La Roche-Posay Thermal Spring Water.

Rosa d.
Very unimpressed with this cleanser. I got a trial size with my most recent purchase of the brand’s micellar water. I love the micellar water- it has totally replaced my face wipe/makeup remover routine. I was expecting the cleanser to be just as good but it wasn’t even close. It was gentle and non-drying, but not very effective at cleansing. I always felt like my pores were still clogged after using it. If I had makeup on when I used it, I always had to go behind with makeup remover to finish cleaning my face. There are much better products out there in my opinion, especially for this price.
Stacy G.
Oakhurst, NJ
Says it’s for sensitive skin, but I don’t think so... made me break out and created oil buildups in my skin... I have combo skin and I’d get a deep pimple in my dry area after using this. Also doesn’t cleanse at all. I used this after wearing tinted moisturizer during the day — ‘not even foundation!!— and I saw pigment on the towel after cleansing. No, just no.
Samantha B.
Panama City, FL
I’ve used this trio (the cleanser, toner, and breakout cream) going on 2 months now and holy cow am I impressed. They make a 2 month trial kit for $30 and it has helped with my acne so much!! I have gotten so many compliments on my skin these past two months than I have in years!! Will continue to re buy!!
Elizabeth H.
Sioux Falls, SD
I'm not 100% sure I am writing this under the correct product as mine says Foaming Cleanser not Foaming Cream. But I absolutely love this cleanser. It is nearly perfect for me. The smell is amazing. It just smells so clean without smelling like chemicals. My skin felt clean but not stripped or irritated. I just wish the lather was a little thicker as I like to use a Forea Luna type device. I need a decent amount of lubrication so that its not too rough on my skin.
Tiffany N.
Austin, TX
I struggled with acne & this truly helped clear my skin. Got rid of the dirt, my makeup & any other impurities left behind. I love the packaging. Sleek. I love that it foams up. I feel like it’s really going into action. Leave my skin looking and feeling squeaky clean. A must have for your skincare regimen.
Lex P.
Just meh. This thing is expensive AF and I have had just okay results with it. This claims to remove makeup. It removes makeup as well as plain water does. So yes to some extent but if I am scrubbing my sensitive skin we are missing the mark here you know>
Stephanie P.
Cranston , RI
This is an excellent face wash. I couldn’t give it 5 stars because it was kind of drying for my dry skin but I’m sure it’s great for oily skin. I had a few sample sizes and it really removed my remaining makeup and make my face feel clean afterwards.
Avi c.
united states
Mi dermatolo me recomendo esta marca de productos en especial el purifying foaming cream cleanser simpre que lo uso siento que mi cara queda super limpia!! Es espumosito y dura bastante, el empaque es sencillo blanco con letras negras me agrada yo lo cosigo en walgreens,walmart y target tambien lo benden.yo tengp piel grasa/mixta siento que si tienes piel normal o seca no te funcionara quisas sea un poco fuerte pero igual antes de comprarlo puedes considerarlo.
Alex H.
Louisville, KY
I initially liked this cleanser, but after a few weeks of use I noticed my skin was getting pretty dry. It removes makeup well and leaves your skin feeling really clean. It leaves you with a sort of squeaky clean feeling, which I'm not particularly fond of. I like for my skin to feel balanced after I cleanse, and this left my skin feeling tight. This would be a better suited product for oily skin.
Christina M.
Dracut, MA
Huge fan of using this cleanser in the morning. I love the refreshing feeling it gives off and lightness of it . I . The price is really just an added bonus with buying product! A+ face wash in book 👌🏼
Kim L.
Hi :) I received this awesome product by a friend.. But.. Am asking myself how much it coast....... Do you know how much? I am at the end of the bottle almost and I really love it💕💕💕💕. Make my skin smoot and much silky!! Much soft! 💕💕💕. Thank you in advance 😊 👏👏👏
koralys c.
What is the difference between this cleanser and effaclair cleanser? I use effaclair but my moisturizer is toleriane and it's work perfectly in my type of skin. Should I change effaclair cleanser for this too?
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Have you tried a foaming cleanser?

back