Toleriane Purifying Foaming Cleanser (For Normal To Oily Skin)

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of La Roche Posay Toleriane Purifying Foaming Cleanser (for Normal To Oily Skin) 400ml/13.52oz!
8 months agoTennessee
This product has been my absolute life saver. This product is free of everything and gentle on the skin. I have extremely sensitive skin and it is perfect for that! My face feels less oily, soft, and clean after i wash it!
7 months agoMinneapolis, MN
I really like how well this formula foams. It’s very gentle, has very little smell and doesn’t sting or burn upon application. My skin has looked so much better.
8 months agoOxon Hill , MD
Love it. Good size that last long, easy foaming and good cleaning. My husband loves it too😂
4 months agoberkane
La Roche Posay Toleriane Purifying Foaming Cleanser (for Normal To Oily Skin) 400ml/13.52oz uploaded by fatibelle❤ F.
Nettoyant facial efficace pour les peaux sèches et sensibles J'adore ce nettoyant pour le visage La Roche-Posay, car il est spécialement conçu pour les peaux extrêmement sensibles. J'ai eu ce produit gratuitement chez Influenster et j'ai aimé le fait qu'il soit sans savon, sans parfum et autres irritants. J'ai la peau sèche, donc je craignais que le nettoyant sans huile ne dessèche ou n'irrite ma peau sensible, mais il a été excellent. Il est très efficace pour enlever mon maquillage, même mon mascara imperméable préféré, que la plupart des démaquillants pour les yeux ne nettoient pas bien. Cela ne laisse aucune trace de mon mascara hydrofuge après le lavage de mon visage. Je suis donc impressionné par ce nettoyant La Roche-Posay. Cela a gagné une place permanente dans ma douche!
5 months agotetouan
This ideal product consists of physiological foam water that gently cleans dirt, dust and cosmetic effects from sensitive skin, and is characterized by its lack of soap, alcohol, colors and parabens, which makes it suitable for sensitive skin excellence and at the same time maintains the balance of physiological skin. To apply to your skin, use your fingertips to massage your entire face with an appropriate amount of foam while avoiding the eye area. Rub for 3 minutes and then rinse with cold water ï love it the product the is amaizing ❤❤
7 months agoAPO
This product is amazing! I have combination skin and it really helps to keep the oil ok my T zone under control! The skin looks clean, less oily and it’s very soft. I’m so happy about this product. It’s affordable and it works! I totally recommend it. I’ve only been using it for a few weeks and my skin looks so much better already!
6 months ago
me lo recomendó mi tia después de haberlas usado 1 año y sin tener ningún problema . muy refrescante y suave con bastante espuma que dura por bastante tiempo , con un poquito me suelo poner para limpiar y refrescar mi rostro después de tanto maquillaje !
10 months agoToronto
I have been using this with 3 other products from LA Roche posay. This product has been working amazing at hydrating my skin. I use it in the morning and the evening and I have seen a huge difference.
10 months ago
Good product, great for acne prone skin. Remove dirt, sebum and cleans skin, while preventing creation of excessive sebum.
3 months agoMarkham, ON
Super light weight cleanser for my gentle and fair skin. I really like this and I've been using it for 4 years.