La Roche-Posay Toleriane Purifying Foaming Cleanser

LaRoche-Posay.com: $14.99

Daily face wash for normal to oily skin. This foaming cleanser gently removes face and eye makeup, dirt, and impurities. Its formula removes excess oil while maintaining skin’s natural protective barrier and pH. Leaves skin feeling clean and fresh.

• Formulated with La Roche-Posay Prebiotic Thermal Water, Ceramide-3, Niacinamide, and Glycerin
  • Foaming gel texture
  • Use daily, morning and /or evening
  • Soap free. Sulfate free. Oil free. Fragrance free. Paraben free. Non comedogenic. Allergy tested.

Is this good for combo skin?
Does this work for a step 1 in a makeup regimen?
Which one is the best version, Hydrating or purifying?
Start your review of La Roche-Posay Toleriane Purifying Foaming Cleanser!
Product Highlights
...of soaps and sulfates, oil, fragrance, parabens, and it is tested for sensitive skin. It did not burn my eyes whatsoever which is a huge issue for me with facial cleansers. Most importantly, it removed ALL of my makeup, including my hard to remove mascara with just one pump. Huge bottle for the price too. I will definitely be purchasing this!in 61 reviews
a month agoPrt Washingtn, NY
I love this facial cleanser. I bought this for my husband who has sensitive skin and seborrheic dermatitis, therefore he can not use products with dyes and sulfates, and ended up using it quite frequently myself. It is gentle and does not strip the skin. Actually, my skin feels soft and smooth after washing yet it gets all the dirt and oil off. I have not found a product by La Roche Posay that I do not like and this one is no exception.
a month agoMaplewood
I have repurchased this every time for about 3 years now. This face wash is a great price and lasts about 4 months for me. It gently removes my makeup and helps keep my skin clean. I would say that this is definitely for oily and/or normal skin. It could be over-drying if you have dry skin.
2 months agoWoodbridge, VA
Purchased at: ULTA
Tired this for the first time last night. My family had used just about every thing we had stashed and it was time to try something new. It was easy to open. I used two pumps and it foamed up nicely. I was able to cleanse my entire face. It didn’t feel stripping and my skin felt refreshed and clean. Can’t wait to keep trying it to see how it helps my occasional hormonal breakouts!
a month agoWhitinsville
As of now, I'm a little bit indifferent towards this cleanser. I like that you get your money's from it because it comes in a large bottle for not that much money. At the same time, though, I don't feel like it's really improved my skin in terms of oiliness but it also hasn't made me break out or anything.
3 months agoBaltimore, MD
I really love this cleanser! It does a great job of getting off my day to day makeup off in the shower. I typically double cleanse but this cleanser would likely perform well enough on its own with enough exfoliation. The consistency feels very smooth and leaves my skin feeling clean but not tight and dry.
2 months agoHialeah , FL
LOVE THIS! I use it in my night time routine but you can use it any time. It has no fragrance, it helps balance your pH level, it had niacinamide, it’s not runny nor drying and you get a lot of product on one bottle
2 months agoGeneva
Love love love this cleanser. I always use coconut oil to take my makeup off, then wash with this and it's the BOMB. Foams up so nicely and removes all residue of makeup and the coconut oil from my face. Never makes me feel stripped or to dry. Good buy for the price as well.
2 months ago
Purchased at: Walgreens
I’ve used it all— Fresh, Clinique, Cetaphil, etc., but this cleanser is the only one that works for my oily, sensitive skin! Each time I decide to try a new one, I quickly realize my mistake and go back to a tried and proven favorite. Try it! You won’t be disappointed.
19 days agoMilford, CT
Really good face wash for sensitive oily/combo skin. It's $15, but it's more than twice the size of a normal face wash. The bottle will last forever, and I used coupons and points at ulta to get it. I love the way it foams up but doesn't strip my skin.
20 days agoCuyahoga Falls
This wash is really gentle yet tough on oil and dirt. It’s nice to use because it really feels like it’s clean, without feeling dry or tight after you get out of the shower. I love the pump and you only need about half a squirt to cover your whole face
Ask a question to the Influenster community...