La Roche-Posay Toleriane Mattifying Mousse Foundation uploaded by Joana N.

BY LA ROCHE-POSAY

A revolutionary mattifying foundation Features a new ultra-lightweight texture Contains water & sebum-repellent absorbent active ingredients Helps control shine & sweat for a flawless look Provides exceptional makeup hold while conditioning skin all day long Shields skin against harmful UV rays with SPF 20 Creates an even matte smooth fresh & natural complexion Ideal for combination to oily sensitive skin Preservative-free fragrance-free non-comedogenic see more...

Buy on La Roch...
Ana M.
Sacramento
Review for: Other more...
This foundation is one of the best I ever used. My skin looks great when I wear it. It's important to put a proper base before you lay this foundation on your face. It should be good quality primer. I tried without primer. My skin looked and felt so dry. I could even see tiny wrinkles on my face. But with primer it's a different story. My skin glows every time I used it. Moreover foundation has very nice texture. I would recommend it to girls with oily and blemish/acne skin.
Ceiara S.
Wonderful matte facial cream, which also has great benefits for my skin. I use it more as a primer than a foundation. The coverage isn't ideal if you're trying to hide imperfections. It's perfect for beach days though ;)
fatima ezzahra B.
This foundation is good for the person who have a oily skin like me because it has an effect matte and iy matified the skin and even its color it looks natural over the face skin so i recoomend it
Joana N.
Paços de Ferreira
The mousse texture makes this foundation super easy to apply. It works wonderfully whenever I need more coverage, and when my skin is normal to oily. However when used on dryer skin it makes the dry patches more visible.
This is one of very few foundations that doesn't make me break out. It also stays put the whole day without smudging or running.