BY LA ROCHE-POSAY #64 in Facial Moisturizers

Discover prebiotic skin care. Daily, oil free facial moisturizer to help restore healthy looking skin and protect against damaging UV rays. This Double Repair Moisturizer with SPF 30 works in two ways: Replenishes moisture for all-day hydration and helps restore skin’s natural protective barrier.

• Replenishes moisture with Glycerin and La Roche-Posay Prebiotic Thermal Water.
  • Helps restore skin's natural protective barrier with essential ceramides.
  • Lightweight lotion texture leaves skin feeling smooth.
  • Oil free moisturizer. Non comedogenic.

• Is this too heavy for oily skin?1 Answers
  • Is this a good product for people with eczema and dry skin?2 Answers
Buy on LaRoche...
Sam O.
This product will be better for summer. Right now it’s winter in NY and in combination with my cleanser my face is to dry. It’s nice and lightweight, but the scent of SPF worries me that I might break out.
Michelle N.
Bronx, NY
I received this complimentary product for testing from Influenster. I must say, I’m very picky with SPF moisturizer and only stick to one on a daily basis. However, this product exceeds all of my expectation. The texture is nice and smooth and easy to apply with no white residues. At the end of the day, my skin is not at all oily, and no acne pops up unlike other SPF moisturizers. I’m very happy!
Olivia C.
this product is AMAZING because of how light it is. because it has spf i was worried about it being heavy, oily, and having the odor of sunscreen but it is the total opposite. this product is so light and has little to no odor. it leaves my face feeling moisturized, not oily, and i can continue to go about my day without feeling like i have something extra on my face. i would definitely recommend this product to others.
Paige R.
Lake Mary, FL
I was sent this product from Influenster and I was excited because I have a lot of trouble finding a good moisturizer with a SPF. The formula is really lightweight but it’s hudrsting enough for my dry skin. My skin honestly hasn’t looked this good in years! I’m so impressed with this for everyday wear.
Charlin F.
I am beyond thrilled to have been picked for the La Roche VoxBox! I was able to test this moisturizer for free and I loved it! It is so light and actually makes the perfect primer! It's not oily, so it's a great product to use under makeup!
Alycia S.
Owings Mills, MD
I really love this moisturizer with sunscreen. My skin is always dry/dehydrated and this does really well keeping the moisture in my skin. It still feels light, no heavy sunscreen scent or feeling on the skin.
Jaime B.
Elverson, PA
Nice moisturizer! Good for summer since it has SPF. I enjoy the packaging and the texture. Good for day wear only. I received this product for free for review but all opinions are my own and my review is honest!
Rea A.
Bend, OR
It took a while to test the moisturizer because I had a rashy angry rosacea outbreak when it arrived. I tried it soon after, but it burned on the rosacea. After my face cleared up I tried again. It has a neutral smell, and feels like sunscreen (no surprise, SPF 30). I didn't notice any moisture difference throughout the day, but the sun protection is good.
Lauren P.
I was a bit nervous when I received this moisturizer solely because I have very sensitive skin. I am so thankful that Influenster sent this to me because I love it! My husband even asked me "did you put makeup on this morning??" after our morning workout, but all I had on was this moisturizer. It is light and doesn't make my skin oily at all.
Siarra G.
Brooklyn , NY
I am not usually a fan of moisturizers with spf but this one is light and non greasy. It even works well under my makeup. Thank you, Influenster for this product. I will continue to use it. It is very comfortable.
Kimberly d.
Oakland, CA
Is this a good product for people with eczema and dry skin?
Alana S.
Is this too heavy for oily skin?