BY LA ROCHE-POSAY #99 in Facial Moisturizers

Discover prebiotic skin care. Daily, oil free facial moisturizer to help restore healthy looking skin and protect against damaging UV rays. This Double Repair Moisturizer with SPF 30 works in two ways: Replenishes moisture for all-day hydration and helps restore skin’s natural protective barrier.

• Replenishes moisture with Glycerin and La Roche-Posay Prebiotic Thermal Water.
  • Helps restore skin's natural protective barrier with essential ceramides.
  • Lightweight lotion texture leaves skin feeling smooth.
  • Oil free moisturizer. Non comedogenic.

• Is this too heavy for oily skin?1 Answers
  • Is this a good product for people with eczema and dry skin?2 Answers
Buy on LaRoche...
  • "Absolutely LOVE this moisturizer. I tend to have more sensitive oily skin so this was perfect for me ! It’s so soothing right after washing your face and makes your face feel so smooth and replenished. 100% recommend !" in 29 reviews
  • "Boy was I excited to receive this. Not only had I just run out of moisturizer but I am also a huge fan of La Roche-Posay sunscreen. I always wear a moisturizer with sunscreen in it, and this one is far superior to any I have ever tried before. It is light weight, not oily, and sits perfectly below my makeup. It is also beyond moisturizing which I really need in the winter! It also doesn't have a strong scent which I love. This is going to be my new go to moisturizer ." in 28 reviews
  • "This La Roche-Posay facial sunscreen keeps my dry skin hydrated all day long, and protects my skin from the sun's harmful rays.  I got this product for free from Influenster to test out and had never tried anything from La Roche-Posay before, but I was excited that the brand is specifically designed for super sensitive skin.  I like that it's free of fragrances and other irritants.   I typically get dry spots on my forehead towards the end of the day regardless of how much facial serums and beauty oils I've tried in the past.  I was very surprised when I noticed that my skin stayed hydrated all day and no longer needed a midday blast of thermal water or serum. A small downside is that is this product still feels like a slightly thick sunscreen when applying it, but fortunately it quickly absorbs into my skin and then I felt like I was wearing nothing extra on my face.  It works well under makeup, so it's a good way to add SPF protection to my daily routine.  Although the company states it does not conduct animal testing, I saw that they do not have any external Leaping bunny or other cruelty free certification for this product or brand. Overall, it has performed very well as a hydrating sunscreen for my dry, sensitive skin and see why it is an Allure beauty award winner. I also let my husband try it since he has oily skin and he thought it was a great daily sunscreen for his face." in 16 reviews
  • "Daily cleansers and moisturizers replenish essential moisture for hydrated, healthy looking skin. Developed under a strict formulation charter with carefully-selected ingredients, the Toleriane range of products are allergy tested, fragrance free, and paraben free.
    I love how hydrated my skin leaves it, and it does not leave it greasy to have sun protection, it has 2 wonderful benefits, without a doubt it is a product that all people with delicate skin should have.
    " in 6 reviews
Rachel D.
This stuff is amazing! I have super sensitive skin and harsh winter weather has not been my friend. This, however, has literally SAVED my skin. i also love that it has SPF! I got this in a voxbox but i will definitely be purchasing once i run out!!
Sari G.
Royal Oak, MI
I really like this moisturizer. My skin gets drier in the winter - it's been a cold one in Michigan. This moisturizer protects me from the sun with it's spf but also works to add moisture back into my skin. I like the packaging as well.
Daiane C.
Dayton, OH
This is one of my favorite brands. I really like this product specially for take care of my skin. Very good packing is above my expectations. Good value and price. You can find at target or any drugstore. You can use everyday in your face
Natalie P.
Columbus, OH
Jessalyn R.
Brooklyn, NY
I have very dry skin and I get a lot of winter flakes. I usually use a much heavier cream but I was surprised at how well this moisturized my skin given how light it was. For someone of average skin this would be absolutely perfect.
Amber L.
Viera, FL
this is a great facial moisturizer! it has SPF 30 which is a must since i live in florida. i have oily skin so i needed something that wouldn’t break me out and make me a grease ball, this works great. it doesn’t leave a film look over my face and leaves me feeling hydrated and not oily. it has no fragrance, and has ceramide-3 + niacinamide which helps with strengthening the barrier of your skin. I have noticed a huge difference in my overall skin using this in the day time after cleansing! I use a different facial lotion without spf at night time.
Katherine T.
El Segundo, CA
Formula is nice and light - not too greasy or too thick. The formula is very gentle on my skin and keeps my skin moisturized for a couple of hours. Its very effective and a good alternative to my normal BB cream. I would definitely buy it again.
Nastasia A.
It was very moisturizing but I can't get past the sunblock-y smell. Other than the smell, it was a pretty good moisturizer. I have combo/oily skin and although it was a little greasy at first, I didn't get oily throughout the day.
Bailey H.
This moisturizer is fine....so far to me it doesn't stand out as better than my usual Olay moisturizer but it feels like on the skin and has sunscreen in it which I like. I always like having spf on my skin since I am fair.
Ivonne C.
Lexington , KY
This product didn't work for me but it's still a very GOOD product.I am combo oily and was able to use this product without breakouts and it was moisturizing. I was also able to use it under makeup and didn't see major oiliness or shine through the day. This product would be perfect for me if the sunscreen filters were physical. As it is I couldn't put this all over face, not even close to my eye area or it would cause major irritation/watery eyes.
Kimberly d.
Oakland, CA
Is this a good product for people with eczema and dry skin?
Alana S.
Is this too heavy for oily skin?