BY LA ROCHE-POSAY

Discover prebiotic skin care. Daily, oil free facial moisturizer to help restore healthy looking skin and protect against damaging UV rays. This Double Repair Moisturizer with SPF 30 works in two ways: Replenishes moisture for all-day hydration and helps restore skin’s natural protective barrier.

• Replenishes moisture with Glycerin and La Roche-Posay Prebiotic Thermal Water.
  • Helps restore skin's natural protective barrier with essential ceramides.
  • Lightweight lotion texture leaves skin feeling smooth.
  • Oil free moisturizer. Non comedogenic.

• Is this too heavy for oily skin?2 Answers
  • Is this a good product for people with eczema and dry skin?2 Answers
Buy on LaRoche...
  • "Absolutely LOVE this moisturizer. I tend to have more sensitive oily skin so this was perfect for me ! It’s so soothing right after washing your face and makes your face feel so smooth and replenished. 100% recommend !" in 29 reviews
  • "Boy was I excited to receive this. Not only had I just run out of moisturizer but I am also a huge fan of La Roche-Posay sunscreen. I always wear a moisturizer with sunscreen in it, and this one is far superior to any I have ever tried before. It is light weight, not oily, and sits perfectly below my makeup. It is also beyond moisturizing which I really need in the winter! It also doesn't have a strong scent which I love. This is going to be my new go to moisturizer ." in 28 reviews
  • "This La Roche-Posay facial sunscreen keeps my dry skin hydrated all day long, and protects my skin from the sun's harmful rays.  I got this product for free from Influenster to test out and had never tried anything from La Roche-Posay before, but I was excited that the brand is specifically designed for super sensitive skin.  I like that it's free of fragrances and other irritants.   I typically get dry spots on my forehead towards the end of the day regardless of how much facial serums and beauty oils I've tried in the past.  I was very surprised when I noticed that my skin stayed hydrated all day and no longer needed a midday blast of thermal water or serum. A small downside is that is this product still feels like a slightly thick sunscreen when applying it, but fortunately it quickly absorbs into my skin and then I felt like I was wearing nothing extra on my face.  It works well under makeup, so it's a good way to add SPF protection to my daily routine.  Although the company states it does not conduct animal testing, I saw that they do not have any external Leaping bunny or other cruelty free certification for this product or brand. Overall, it has performed very well as a hydrating sunscreen for my dry, sensitive skin and see why it is an Allure beauty award winner. I also let my husband try it since he has oily skin and he thought it was a great daily sunscreen for his face." in 16 reviews
  • "Daily cleansers and moisturizers replenish essential moisture for hydrated, healthy looking skin. Developed under a strict formulation charter with carefully-selected ingredients, the Toleriane range of products are allergy tested, fragrance free, and paraben free.
    I love how hydrated my skin leaves it, and it does not leave it greasy to have sun protection, it has 2 wonderful benefits, without a doubt it is a product that all people with delicate skin should have.
    " in 6 reviews
Hannah P.
Indianapolis, IN
I really loved the double repair moisturizer! I have super sensitive skin that breaks out easily, but La Roche-Posay formula for this is perfect! Not only is the SPF 30 a big win in the fight for skin protection, it stands up to the cold winter dryness that comes every year! I would highly recommend this to a friend! Also, a little goes along way which is perfect if you want a quality moisturizer and sunscreen in one! I would like to note I received this from Influenster, but I am definitely heading to the closet CVS to pick up some more!
Desiree R.
Ocoee, FL
I Absolutely love this product. I am a Florida girl and I’m always in the sun and I wouldn’t wear it because I  hate the greasy heavy feeling of sunscreen however this product has change my mind completely and I love it. It’s lightweight and very moisturizing
Victoria R.
Henrico, VA
I liked this double repair moisturizer for several reasons. I think it is a good value and is truly a good product. I also liked the smell of the moisturizer. I was pleased by this product. It was my first time using the product and I will keep using it.
Andrea O.
Austin , TX
I received the La Roche-Posay Toleriane Double Repair Moisturizer UV through influenster. IF you are looking for an alternative to aveeno skin moisturizer this is for sure a go to! I will probably be using it more than the aveeno I have mostly because although they are the same, this one has a 30 SPF which I find better. The packaging was good and the product feels like a moisturizer without feeling greasy. This is definitely a good product and I will be recommending to others (like my mom who has sensitive skin and gets sunburned easily)
Addie G.
Boone, NC
have been using this for almost two weeks now. I wanted to give myself ample time using it before I reviewed it to give a more accurate review. There are some pro's and con's with this product. One pro is that it does make your face feel nice, smooth, cool and keep it protected. For the price you get a good bit of product. Some con's are that the smell isn't very nice, it doesn't smell chemically but it doesn't smell fragrant either it just smells like soap. Also, I found that foundation didn't apply well over it.
RasErin D.
Washington, DC
I received this complimentary from influenster. I’m always hesitant about trying new moisturizer because they don’t always help my combination skin. I was presently surprised that this helped out my skin after i washed my face with the foaming cleanser. It didn’t dry my skin out and it wasn’t a greasy formula. This will definitely be included in my skincare routine. I noticed that i did breakout a little since i started trying this so that’s not fun but hopefully with continued use my skin will adjust to it.
Daiane C.
Dayton, OH
This is one of my favorite brands. I really like this product specially for take care of my skin. Very good packing is above my expectations. Good value and price. You can find at target or any drugstore. You can use everyday in your face
Natalie P.
Columbus, OH
Amber L.
Viera, FL
this is a great facial moisturizer! it has SPF 30 which is a must since i live in florida. i have oily skin so i needed something that wouldn’t break me out and make me a grease ball, this works great. it doesn’t leave a film look over my face and leaves me feeling hydrated and not oily. it has no fragrance, and has ceramide-3 + niacinamide which helps with strengthening the barrier of your skin. I have noticed a huge difference in my overall skin using this in the day time after cleansing! I use a different facial lotion without spf at night time.
Jessalyn R.
Brooklyn, NY
I have very dry skin and I get a lot of winter flakes. I usually use a much heavier cream but I was surprised at how well this moisturized my skin given how light it was. For someone of average skin this would be absolutely perfect.
Kimberly d.
Hayward, CA
Is this a good product for people with eczema and dry skin?
Alana S.
Is this too heavy for oily skin?