BY LA ROCHE-POSAY

Discover prebiotic skin care. Daily, oil free facial moisturizer to help restore healthy looking skin and protect against damaging UV rays. This Double Repair Moisturizer with SPF 30 works in two ways: Replenishes moisture for all-day hydration and helps restore skin’s natural protective barrier.

• Replenishes moisture with Glycerin and La Roche-Posay Prebiotic Thermal Water.
  • Helps restore skin's natural protective barrier with essential ceramides.
  • Lightweight lotion texture leaves skin feeling smooth.
  • Oil free moisturizer. Non comedogenic.

• Is this too heavy for oily skin?2 Answers
  • Is this a good product for people with eczema and dry skin?2 Answers
Buy on LaRoche...
  • "Absolutely LOVE this moisturizer. I tend to have more sensitive oily skin so this was perfect for me ! It’s so soothing right after washing your face and makes your face feel so smooth and replenished. 100% recommend !" in 29 reviews
  • "Boy was I excited to receive this. Not only had I just run out of moisturizer but I am also a huge fan of La Roche-Posay sunscreen. I always wear a moisturizer with sunscreen in it, and this one is far superior to any I have ever tried before. It is light weight, not oily, and sits perfectly below my makeup. It is also beyond moisturizing which I really need in the winter! It also doesn't have a strong scent which I love. This is going to be my new go to moisturizer ." in 28 reviews
  • "This La Roche-Posay facial sunscreen keeps my dry skin hydrated all day long, and protects my skin from the sun's harmful rays.  I got this product for free from Influenster to test out and had never tried anything from La Roche-Posay before, but I was excited that the brand is specifically designed for super sensitive skin.  I like that it's free of fragrances and other irritants.   I typically get dry spots on my forehead towards the end of the day regardless of how much facial serums and beauty oils I've tried in the past.  I was very surprised when I noticed that my skin stayed hydrated all day and no longer needed a midday blast of thermal water or serum. A small downside is that is this product still feels like a slightly thick sunscreen when applying it, but fortunately it quickly absorbs into my skin and then I felt like I was wearing nothing extra on my face.  It works well under makeup, so it's a good way to add SPF protection to my daily routine.  Although the company states it does not conduct animal testing, I saw that they do not have any external Leaping bunny or other cruelty free certification for this product or brand. Overall, it has performed very well as a hydrating sunscreen for my dry, sensitive skin and see why it is an Allure beauty award winner. I also let my husband try it since he has oily skin and he thought it was a great daily sunscreen for his face." in 16 reviews
  • "Daily cleansers and moisturizers replenish essential moisture for hydrated, healthy looking skin. Developed under a strict formulation charter with carefully-selected ingredients, the Toleriane range of products are allergy tested, fragrance free, and paraben free.
    I love how hydrated my skin leaves it, and it does not leave it greasy to have sun protection, it has 2 wonderful benefits, without a doubt it is a product that all people with delicate skin should have.
    " in 6 reviews
Vanessa R.
I really like this moisturizer. It's think enough for my dry skin but not oily at all. It also has sunscreen built in which is convenient. Smells great too.
Alexis H.
This moistureizer is absolutely amazing !!!! It is very gentle and not harsh on the skin at all ! I would recommend this to everyone ! The packaging is nice.
Sarah W.
Carrollton
I’m loving this product. Unfortunately the price is a little high for drug score. But compared to other brands, like oil of Olay, it is priced comparably.
Kaylan B.
Potosi, MO
I I enjoyed this product quite a bit, but when wearing it under makeup it sometimes made my skin look a bit too dewy. On its own I really like it though
Amy P.
Aurora, CO
I just started using this product about a month ago. I really like the way it feels on my skin. It is not greasy and it just makes my skin feel good.
Lauren D.
Canton, MI
I love moisturizers so much! And this is definitely up there now with being a favorite! I would highly recommend to anyone wanting to try a new one
Megan A.
It was a nice, light moisturizer and I like that it has sunscreen, but I found it not moisturizing enough for my dry skin. Would be nice for summer
Alyssa R.
Mount Laurel, NJ
Smells so good like sunscreen and works pretty well with moisturizing, pretty effective and not too heavy so it feels good before putting on makeup
Dijai R.
Lehigh Acres, FL
This moisturizer with sunscreen works wonders for my oily skin. I use it with the foaming cleanser and my oil production has greatly decreased.
Christina L.
Central Islip, NY
I used this as a daily morning and night cream sometimes. During winter when its dryer out this is my go too. It calms your dry skin over night
Kimberly d.
Hayward, CA
Is this a good product for people with eczema and dry skin?
Alana S.
Is this too heavy for oily skin?