BY LA ROCHE-POSAY #98 in Facial Moisturizers

Discover prebiotic skin care. Daily, oil free facial moisturizer to help restore healthy looking skin and protect against damaging UV rays. This Double Repair Moisturizer with SPF 30 works in two ways: Replenishes moisture for all-day hydration and helps restore skin’s natural protective barrier.

• Replenishes moisture with Glycerin and La Roche-Posay Prebiotic Thermal Water.
  • Helps restore skin's natural protective barrier with essential ceramides.
  • Lightweight lotion texture leaves skin feeling smooth.
  • Oil free moisturizer. Non comedogenic.

• Is this too heavy for oily skin?1 Answers
  • Is this a good product for people with eczema and dry skin?2 Answers
Buy on LaRoche...
  • "Absolutely LOVE this moisturizer. I tend to have more sensitive oily skin so this was perfect for me ! It’s so soothing right after washing your face and makes your face feel so smooth and replenished. 100% recommend !" in 29 reviews
  • "Boy was I excited to receive this. Not only had I just run out of moisturizer but I am also a huge fan of La Roche-Posay sunscreen. I always wear a moisturizer with sunscreen in it, and this one is far superior to any I have ever tried before. It is light weight, not oily, and sits perfectly below my makeup. It is also beyond moisturizing which I really need in the winter! It also doesn't have a strong scent which I love. This is going to be my new go to moisturizer ." in 28 reviews
  • "This La Roche-Posay facial sunscreen keeps my dry skin hydrated all day long, and protects my skin from the sun's harmful rays.  I got this product for free from Influenster to test out and had never tried anything from La Roche-Posay before, but I was excited that the brand is specifically designed for super sensitive skin.  I like that it's free of fragrances and other irritants.   I typically get dry spots on my forehead towards the end of the day regardless of how much facial serums and beauty oils I've tried in the past.  I was very surprised when I noticed that my skin stayed hydrated all day and no longer needed a midday blast of thermal water or serum. A small downside is that is this product still feels like a slightly thick sunscreen when applying it, but fortunately it quickly absorbs into my skin and then I felt like I was wearing nothing extra on my face.  It works well under makeup, so it's a good way to add SPF protection to my daily routine.  Although the company states it does not conduct animal testing, I saw that they do not have any external Leaping bunny or other cruelty free certification for this product or brand. Overall, it has performed very well as a hydrating sunscreen for my dry, sensitive skin and see why it is an Allure beauty award winner. I also let my husband try it since he has oily skin and he thought it was a great daily sunscreen for his face." in 16 reviews
  • "Daily cleansers and moisturizers replenish essential moisture for hydrated, healthy looking skin. Developed under a strict formulation charter with carefully-selected ingredients, the Toleriane range of products are allergy tested, fragrance free, and paraben free.
    I love how hydrated my skin leaves it, and it does not leave it greasy to have sun protection, it has 2 wonderful benefits, without a doubt it is a product that all people with delicate skin should have.
    " in 6 reviews
Katherine C.
It is effective on my oily acne prone skin. I did notice that my skin did get a little oilier throughout the day while using this product. Still going to continue to use it daily
Kristel C.
Linden, NJ
I was a little weary about this product since it has SPF 30, and I hate wearing sunblock because it’s too oily for my face and makes it look greasy. However, I LOVE how lightweight this product it and how good of a job it does at keeping my face moisturized, but not oily. This moisturizer goes on very smooth and is truly oil and fragrance free! For someone like me who has oily skin, I recommend this product as it is lightweight, great under makeup, and truly moisturizers! I also can’t complain about the size of this product, I think it’s generous than most.
Meghan M.
Independence, MO
This product surprised me. It looks, feels and smells like a normal sunscreen, so I thought it would feel heavy, thick and oily like sunscreen usually does, but it didn’t! It felt very light and went on smoothly. I’m so excited to have a daily-use product that doubles as a moisturizer and protects your skin from sun damage! My face always feels so dry and it almost hurts in the fall/winter months, but ever since I e used this product my face stays moisturized all day long! No more cracking, uncomfortable skin.
I received this product for free for testing purposes.
Jessica P.
Waynesville , OH
I received this product for free to test out for my honest opinion and I did like it. It is a very light weight moisturizer and the scent wasn't too overpowering. Since my skin is a little drier with the colder weather I feel this perfect to keep my face free of dry patches. However, I do have a combo skin and a very oily t-zone, especially during the summer, so I don't think I would reach for it during the summer months since I do get a little bit oily with this now. This doesn't replace my holy grail moisturizer, but I will continue to use during winter months when my skin is feeling parched.
Madelyn V.
Columbia , MO
I recieved this moisturizer courtesy of Influenster and LOVE it. I use this in the morning before I put on my makeup and at night after I use their cleansing face wash. This moisturizer has spf in it so I love using it in my makeup routine to wear throughout the day walking around on a college campus. It is also a great price as I have seen it at Ulta and I will be repurchasing this!La Roche-Posay Toleriane Double Repair Moisturizer UV
Paige R.
Lake Mary, FL
I was sent this product from Influenster and I was excited because I have a lot of trouble finding a good moisturizer with a SPF. The formula is really lightweight but it’s hudrsting enough for my dry skin. My skin honestly hasn’t looked this good in years! I’m so impressed with this for everyday wear.
Makinzie J.
I recieved the Influenster La Roche Posay Toleraine VoxBox and got to try this wonderful product! It was so moisturizing and made my face so soft. I live in California so there is a lot of sun exposure on my skin and I can see and feel a difference In my skin after one month of use! It’s light so it absorbs so nicely into the skin and it has spf to protect which is even better!
Tatiana R.
Erie, PA
Ok so i gave this 4 stars because i do love the product and I️ have sensitive skin and I️t has not broke me out at all which is great but.. sorry yeah there is a but.. the smell is not my Flav I️t smells like OTC sunscreen and I just wish for the brand and price they could have made I️t more pleasant in the smell department but overall love I️t :)
Danielle R.
I received this product complimentary from Influenster! I have used other moisturizers that have had sunscreen in them, resulting in an oily face all day. NOT with this Moisturizer!! It absorbs immediately into the skin, and it doesn’t feel sticky or oily. It also makes your skin feel soft, and super hydrated! I will be purchasing this Moisturizer!
Amanda F.
This is a really nice lightweight moisturizer. Just like the foaming cleanser, a little bit goes a long way. I use it in the morning after I the La Roche-Posay foaming cleanser, and I'm ready to start the day. I have very sensitive skin, and it is especially dry this winter. I have found this moisturizer to be a great solution for my skin sensitivities. I highly recommend this moisturizer.
Kimberly d.
Oakland, CA
Is this a good product for people with eczema and dry skin?
Alana S.
Is this too heavy for oily skin?