BY LA ROCHE-POSAY

Discover prebiotic skin care. Daily, oil free facial moisturizer to help restore healthy looking skin and protect against damaging UV rays. This Double Repair Moisturizer with SPF 30 works in two ways: Replenishes moisture for all-day hydration and helps restore skin’s natural protective barrier.

• Replenishes moisture with Glycerin and La Roche-Posay Prebiotic Thermal Water.
  • Helps restore skin's natural protective barrier with essential ceramides.
  • Lightweight lotion texture leaves skin feeling smooth.
  • Oil free moisturizer. Non comedogenic.

• Is this too heavy for oily skin?1 Answers
  • Is this a good product for people with eczema and dry skin?2 Answers
Buy on LaRoche...
  • "Absolutely LOVE this moisturizer. I tend to have more sensitive oily skin so this was perfect for me ! It’s so soothing right after washing your face and makes your face feel so smooth and replenished. 100% recommend !" in 29 reviews
  • "Boy was I excited to receive this. Not only had I just run out of moisturizer but I am also a huge fan of La Roche-Posay sunscreen. I always wear a moisturizer with sunscreen in it, and this one is far superior to any I have ever tried before. It is light weight, not oily, and sits perfectly below my makeup. It is also beyond moisturizing which I really need in the winter! It also doesn't have a strong scent which I love. This is going to be my new go to moisturizer ." in 28 reviews
  • "This La Roche-Posay facial sunscreen keeps my dry skin hydrated all day long, and protects my skin from the sun's harmful rays.  I got this product for free from Influenster to test out and had never tried anything from La Roche-Posay before, but I was excited that the brand is specifically designed for super sensitive skin.  I like that it's free of fragrances and other irritants.   I typically get dry spots on my forehead towards the end of the day regardless of how much facial serums and beauty oils I've tried in the past.  I was very surprised when I noticed that my skin stayed hydrated all day and no longer needed a midday blast of thermal water or serum. A small downside is that is this product still feels like a slightly thick sunscreen when applying it, but fortunately it quickly absorbs into my skin and then I felt like I was wearing nothing extra on my face.  It works well under makeup, so it's a good way to add SPF protection to my daily routine.  Although the company states it does not conduct animal testing, I saw that they do not have any external Leaping bunny or other cruelty free certification for this product or brand. Overall, it has performed very well as a hydrating sunscreen for my dry, sensitive skin and see why it is an Allure beauty award winner. I also let my husband try it since he has oily skin and he thought it was a great daily sunscreen for his face." in 16 reviews
  • "Daily cleansers and moisturizers replenish essential moisture for hydrated, healthy looking skin. Developed under a strict formulation charter with carefully-selected ingredients, the Toleriane range of products are allergy tested, fragrance free, and paraben free.
    I love how hydrated my skin leaves it, and it does not leave it greasy to have sun protection, it has 2 wonderful benefits, without a doubt it is a product that all people with delicate skin should have.
    " in 6 reviews
Carol L.
Cupertino, CA
I was really excited to try this product out because of the great sun protection and moisturizer in one. I love LaRoche Posay products, but this one was too oily to wear under makeup. Their other products are much drier. That being said this is still a great easy product to wear on no-makeup days!
Rachel W.
Lynchburg, VA
I can't really complain about this product. I like the fact that it contains more UV protection than a lot of other facial moisturizers. I received it free for testing purposes, along with the facial wash. I feel like this would be very helpful in the summertime.
Ellery H.
W Bloomfield, MI
I absolutely love this product. The moisturizer is perfect for my skin during the winter. I do have combo skin but I do get slightly more dry during the winter. I also love there isn’t a harsh scent and the product is oil free!
Jackie M.
New Albany
It works great and doesn’t smell like sunscreen! The only I would have to really say is that it made my skin, on my nose, a little too oily. Other than that it’s great. And you get a lot for what you paid for.
Kara S.
I really have been enjoying using this moisturizer in the AM. I think the most important thing about a morning moisturizer is the SPF in it and this has that! Also the other ingredients are very moisturizing.
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Hands down my favorite i received this free from influenster along with rhe cleanser and wow a little goes a long way i love that my face does not feel tacky and spf of 30... My face feels so hydrated after i love it
Kat R.
Belvidere, IL
This isn't a moisturiser for me. It kind of causes me to break out, even when I use it correctly as they describe. It may work better with others, but for me it leaves a sort of buildup on my face.
Kaitlen M.
I really like how this product goes so nicely under makeup! (Specifically foundations without their own SPF) I am only giving it four stars because I didn’t find it particularly hydrating.
Siarra G.
Brooklyn , NY
I am not usually a fan of moisturizers with spf but this one is light and non greasy. It even works well under my makeup. Thank you, Influenster for this product. I will continue to use it. It is very comfortable.
Brenda S.
Worth purchasing because it helps improve my skin blemishes. Also has spf which is necessary for daily use. When I apply it the lotion turns into a liquid and my skin just absorbs it.
Kimberly d.
Hayward, CA
Is this a good product for people with eczema and dry skin?
Alana S.
Is this too heavy for oily skin?