BY LA ROCHE-POSAY

Discover prebiotic skin care. Daily, oil free facial moisturizer to help restore healthy looking skin and protect against damaging UV rays. This Double Repair Moisturizer with SPF 30 works in two ways: Replenishes moisture for all-day hydration and helps restore skin’s natural protective barrier.

• Replenishes moisture with Glycerin and La Roche-Posay Prebiotic Thermal Water.
  • Helps restore skin's natural protective barrier with essential ceramides.
  • Lightweight lotion texture leaves skin feeling smooth.
  • Oil free moisturizer. Non comedogenic.

• Is this too heavy for oily skin?1 Answers
  • Is this a good product for people with eczema and dry skin?2 Answers
Buy on LaRoche...
  • "Absolutely LOVE this moisturizer. I tend to have more sensitive oily skin so this was perfect for me ! It’s so soothing right after washing your face and makes your face feel so smooth and replenished. 100% recommend !" in 29 reviews
  • "Boy was I excited to receive this. Not only had I just run out of moisturizer but I am also a huge fan of La Roche-Posay sunscreen. I always wear a moisturizer with sunscreen in it, and this one is far superior to any I have ever tried before. It is light weight, not oily, and sits perfectly below my makeup. It is also beyond moisturizing which I really need in the winter! It also doesn't have a strong scent which I love. This is going to be my new go to moisturizer ." in 28 reviews
  • "This La Roche-Posay facial sunscreen keeps my dry skin hydrated all day long, and protects my skin from the sun's harmful rays.  I got this product for free from Influenster to test out and had never tried anything from La Roche-Posay before, but I was excited that the brand is specifically designed for super sensitive skin.  I like that it's free of fragrances and other irritants.   I typically get dry spots on my forehead towards the end of the day regardless of how much facial serums and beauty oils I've tried in the past.  I was very surprised when I noticed that my skin stayed hydrated all day and no longer needed a midday blast of thermal water or serum. A small downside is that is this product still feels like a slightly thick sunscreen when applying it, but fortunately it quickly absorbs into my skin and then I felt like I was wearing nothing extra on my face.  It works well under makeup, so it's a good way to add SPF protection to my daily routine.  Although the company states it does not conduct animal testing, I saw that they do not have any external Leaping bunny or other cruelty free certification for this product or brand. Overall, it has performed very well as a hydrating sunscreen for my dry, sensitive skin and see why it is an Allure beauty award winner. I also let my husband try it since he has oily skin and he thought it was a great daily sunscreen for his face." in 16 reviews
  • "Daily cleansers and moisturizers replenish essential moisture for hydrated, healthy looking skin. Developed under a strict formulation charter with carefully-selected ingredients, the Toleriane range of products are allergy tested, fragrance free, and paraben free.
    I love how hydrated my skin leaves it, and it does not leave it greasy to have sun protection, it has 2 wonderful benefits, without a doubt it is a product that all people with delicate skin should have.
    " in 6 reviews
McKenzie M.
The moisturizer is good, but it is not my favorite. It leaves my face a little greasy. I do like the built in SPF, but the moisturizer feels more like sunscreen than moisturizer. I probably wouldn’t purchase if I did not received it for free.
Brittni P.
Costa Mesa, CA
Feels great on the skin! Isn’t too heavy and feels moisturizing when applied. The sunscreen does not feel greasy or sticky. I just don’t feel as hydrated through out the day. I would use this as a sunscreen more then a moisturizer.
Anna R.
I do enjoy this moisturizer, however, it smells highly of sunscreen, which I’m not a fan of. It is very moisturizing, so I may try to kind without SPF. I would recommend this product if you are not sensitive to sunscreen smell.
Danielle T.
I tried to use this as a moisturizer/spf on my face. It was way to heavy for that. I did finish the bottle up by using it on my body. It did work but I thought that it was too expensive to be used as a body sunscreen.
Meredith S.
Berkley, MI
**Updated Review**
I've been using the moisturizer now that winter has gone (sort of!) and I've been liking it! While I originally said it doesn't hydrate my dry skin in the winter like I would like, it does hydrate my combo skin once the weather warms up. I also like the SPF in it for the days I wear light makeup.

I received this product complimentary from LaRoche-Posay and Influenster in exchange for my honest reviews. I find this to be a decent Moisturizer. Living in Michigan, you might not think you need SPF but it is definitely recommended on a daily basis. I also have dry skin and in the winter, it tends to get even drier. I find that this Moisturizer doesn't quite hydrate as much as my skin would like. I have layered it on top of a heavier Moisturizer to give additional moisture as well as the SPF protection and that works good. I think this product would work well with those who are normal to combo skin. But, do keep in mind the winters here can be pretty brutal so I don't think I'm giving it a fair assessment at this moment ! Knowing my skin, it does change over to combo in the warmer months and I definitely think this product would work for me very well during the Spring/Summer/Fall! I do love the fact that is has little to no added scent! It didn't break me out and it absorbs into the skin very easily.
Cat D.
Dix Hills, NY
I was super excited about this moisturizer in my box because I wear sunprotection daily. I liked the light scent of this product but dislikes that when it dried it smelt burnt. I am unsure if I can get past the smell now.
Anjali K.
Arlington, TX
It was an okay moisturizer. I liked that it didn’t have any smell but it did kinda feel sticky on my face. Even though it said oil free, I could feel my skin getting greasy in short period of time after the application.
Andrea M.
5 stars 2 thumps up best of many so far for my skin... I love how it keeps my skin dehydrated and not do smelly but the good scent in it ,def will. be purchasing this product after trying a full sample thanks to influensters
Mistirae S.
I received this product from influenser, and I love it so much I've been using it everyday after I exfoliate or wash my face, it is amazing as a moisturizer, and for sun protection as well this is my new favorite skin care brand
Shelby L.
Villa Rica, GA
Kimberly d.
Hayward, CA
Is this a good product for people with eczema and dry skin?
Alana S.
Is this too heavy for oily skin?