BY LA ROCHE-POSAY

Discover prebiotic skin care. Daily, oil free facial moisturizer to help restore healthy looking skin and protect against damaging UV rays. This Double Repair Moisturizer with SPF 30 works in two ways: Replenishes moisture for all-day hydration and helps restore skin’s natural protective barrier.

• Replenishes moisture with Glycerin and La Roche-Posay Prebiotic Thermal Water.
  • Helps restore skin's natural protective barrier with essential ceramides.
  • Lightweight lotion texture leaves skin feeling smooth.
  • Oil free moisturizer. Non comedogenic.

• Is this too heavy for oily skin?2 Answers
  • Is this a good product for people with eczema and dry skin?2 Answers
Buy on LaRoche...
  • "Absolutely LOVE this moisturizer. I tend to have more sensitive oily skin so this was perfect for me ! It’s so soothing right after washing your face and makes your face feel so smooth and replenished. 100% recommend !" in 29 reviews
  • "Boy was I excited to receive this. Not only had I just run out of moisturizer but I am also a huge fan of La Roche-Posay sunscreen. I always wear a moisturizer with sunscreen in it, and this one is far superior to any I have ever tried before. It is light weight, not oily, and sits perfectly below my makeup. It is also beyond moisturizing which I really need in the winter! It also doesn't have a strong scent which I love. This is going to be my new go to moisturizer ." in 28 reviews
  • "This La Roche-Posay facial sunscreen keeps my dry skin hydrated all day long, and protects my skin from the sun's harmful rays.  I got this product for free from Influenster to test out and had never tried anything from La Roche-Posay before, but I was excited that the brand is specifically designed for super sensitive skin.  I like that it's free of fragrances and other irritants.   I typically get dry spots on my forehead towards the end of the day regardless of how much facial serums and beauty oils I've tried in the past.  I was very surprised when I noticed that my skin stayed hydrated all day and no longer needed a midday blast of thermal water or serum. A small downside is that is this product still feels like a slightly thick sunscreen when applying it, but fortunately it quickly absorbs into my skin and then I felt like I was wearing nothing extra on my face.  It works well under makeup, so it's a good way to add SPF protection to my daily routine.  Although the company states it does not conduct animal testing, I saw that they do not have any external Leaping bunny or other cruelty free certification for this product or brand. Overall, it has performed very well as a hydrating sunscreen for my dry, sensitive skin and see why it is an Allure beauty award winner. I also let my husband try it since he has oily skin and he thought it was a great daily sunscreen for his face." in 16 reviews
  • "Daily cleansers and moisturizers replenish essential moisture for hydrated, healthy looking skin. Developed under a strict formulation charter with carefully-selected ingredients, the Toleriane range of products are allergy tested, fragrance free, and paraben free.
    I love how hydrated my skin leaves it, and it does not leave it greasy to have sun protection, it has 2 wonderful benefits, without a doubt it is a product that all people with delicate skin should have.
    " in 6 reviews
Brittany H.
Dallas, TX
I received this to test. I love that has spf and is for sensitive skin. My biggest complaint is that it goes on a little thick. I probably will not purchase again in the future and will probably save it to use next summer in the spring and summer. Glad I got to test this!
Stefany S.
Orange, CA
Supper moisturizing but not greasy! Really good for dehydrated skin. UV protection is a plus! For those with acne scars or using actives. Works well on my sensitive skin.
Natalie F.
Lafayette, LA
I love this moisturizer! It feels great on my skin with out feeling oily! So that's a plus! it goes on great under my makeup! I would recommend this to a friend! I received this item for testing purposes and was so happy that I did. I will buy for sure!
Devan A.
Morristown, NJ
Good moisturizer. There is no scent, so this would be good for sensitive skin. I also like that it's SPF 30. It leaves my skin moisturized and my make up goes on well on top of this. It absorbs well into the skin and doesn't leave my skin oily.
Ashley M.
Smyrna, GA
Although not my favorite moisturizer, I will say that I am a strong believer in wearing sunscreen. I love that this isn't overly scented and sinks into the skin quickly. I just NEED someone to make a gel moisturizer with SPF. That would be my dream!
Sam R.
I have nightmare oily skin that constantly makes me look shiny and feel gross whenever I go out[also in private but I can hide behind the blinds inside]. while I don't think it's done anything for my acne, it's definitely helped with oil! I no longer constantly have to wipe excess oil off my face and my skin is smooth and moisturized instead of greasy and oily. It also helped with pore appearance and skin texture[feels much smoother]. While, for the price, I definitely wish it came bigger or at-least with sunscreen to knock something else off the list. But I'll still definitely get another! It's not a part of my skincare routine.
Lauren B.
I liked that this item was not too greasy and that I could wear make up after applying this and didn’t feel like I had too much product on my face. This was my first time using this and I will definitely consider this after I finish the bottle I received
Monica F.
Del Rio, TX
I received this product complimentary to try out for free from influenster. Very moisterizing very lightweight and has no smell to it which i love the texture feels almost as water its perfect to protect my skin from getting sunburnt
McKenzie M.
The moisturizer is good, but it is not my favorite. It leaves my face a little greasy. I do like the built in SPF, but the moisturizer feels more like sunscreen than moisturizer. I probably wouldn’t purchase if I did not received it for free.
Brittni P.
Costa Mesa , CA
Feels great on the skin! Isn’t too heavy and feels moisturizing when applied. The sunscreen does not feel greasy or sticky. I just don’t feel as hydrated through out the day. I would use this as a sunscreen more then a moisturizer.
Kimberly d.
Hayward, CA
Is this a good product for people with eczema and dry skin?
Alana S.
Is this too heavy for oily skin?