La Roche-Posay Toleriane Double Repair Face Moisturizer UV

Discover prebiotic skin care. Daily, oil free facial moisturizer to help restore healthy looking skin and protect against damaging UV rays. This Double Repair Moisturizer with SPF 30 works in two ways: Replenishes moisture for all-day hydration and helps restore skin’s natural protective barrier.

• Replenishes moisture with Glycerin and La Roche-Posay Prebiotic Thermal Water.
  • Helps restore skin's natural protective barrier with essential ceramides.
  • Lightweight lotion texture leaves skin feeling smooth.
  • Oil free moisturizer. Non comedogenic.

NEW DERMATOLOGICAL EXPERTISE
5 YEARS OF RESEARCH. 13 CLINICAL STUDIES IN PARTNERSHIP WITH DERMATOLOGISTS.
New dermatological research in skin has demonstrated the importance of a healthy microbiome: the population of microorganisms found at the skin surface. It has now been discovered that prebiotics can feed the microbiome.

PREBIOTIC SKIN CARE
Formulated with a high concentration of La Roche-Posay Prebiotic Thermal Water and carefully selected skin care ingredients, Toleriane Double Repair Moisturizer UV helps protect and restore the skin barrier for healthy looking skin. Used in conjunction with Toleriane Double Repair Moisturizer at night, it has a unique prebiotic action on the skin microbiome.

Toleriane Double Repair Moisturizer UV is a daily facial moisturizing lotion with Broad Spectrum SPF 30 to hydrate, protect, and help reduce visible redness. This moisturizer with SPF contains:

• Ceramide-3: an essential ceramide naturally found in skin.
  • High concentration of La Roche-Posay Prebiotic Thermal Water: with hydrating, soothing, and antioxidant properties.
  • Glycerin: a moisturizing agent that naturally attracts water to skin.
  • Niacinamide: a form of vitamin B3 with soothing properties

Active ingredients:
Avobenzone 3% (sunscreen) • Homosalate 5% (sunscreen) • Octisalate 5% (sunscreen) • Octocrylene 7% (sunscreen)

Inactive ingredients:
water (La Roche-Posay Prebiotic Thermal Water) • glycerin • silica • dimethicone • niacinamide • PEG-100 stearate • glyceryl stearate • stearic acid • stearyl alcohol • allantoin • ceramide NP • dimethicone/vinyl dimethicone crosspolymer • sodium hydroxide • myristic acid • myristyl alcohol • palmitic acid • ammonium polyacryloyldimethyl taurate • disodium edta • capryloyl glycine • caprylyl glycol • citric acid • xanthan gum • T-butyl alcohol • cetyl alcohol • tocopherol

Usage:

• Use as a daily moisturizer with SPF to hydrate and protect against UV rays.
  • Apply to the face and neck in the morning.
  • For prebiotic benefits, use with Toleriane Double Repair Moisturizer at night.
  • Its oil-free, lightweight texture is easily absorbed.
  • Best value. 75ml for a 3-month supply.

La Roche-Posay Toleriane Double Repair Face Moisturizer UV ? I've never used this brand, is it something I should consider buying?
Thought on this face moisturizer and sunscreen? Also f4f? La Roche-Posay Toleriane Double Repair Face Moisturizer UV
Thinking about purchasing for my honeymoon to Hawaii and wanted to know how often do you feel the need to reapply the sunscreen? Do you think it protects like a normal sunscreen or would you recommend something different?
Start your review of La Roche-Posay Toleriane Double Repair Face Moisturizer UV!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
Absolutely LOVE this moisturizer. I tend to have more sensitive oily skin so this was perfect for me ! It’s so soothing right after washing your face and makes your face feel so smooth and replenished. 100% recommend !in reviews
...weight, not oily, and sits perfectly below my makeup. It is also beyond moisturizing which I really need in the winter! It also doesn't have a strong scent which I love. This is going to be my new go to moisturizer .in reviews
This La Roche-Posay facial sunscreen keeps my dry skin hydrated all day long, and protects my skin from the sun's harmful rays.  I got this product for free from Influenster to test out and had never tried anything from La Roche-Posay before, but I was excited that the brand is specifically designed for super sensitive skin.  I like that it's free of fragrances and other irritants.   I typically get dry spots on my forehead towards the end of the day regardless of how much facial serums and beauty oils I've tried in the past.  I was very surprised when I noticed that my skin stayed hydrated all day and no longer needed a midday blast of thermal water or serum. A small downside is that is this product still feels like a slightly thick sunscreen when applying it, but fortunately it quickly absorbs into my skin and then I felt like I was wearing nothing extra on my face.  It works well under makeup, so it's a good way to add SPF protection to my daily routine.  Although the company states it does not conduct animal testing, I saw that they do not have any external Leaping bunny or other cruelty free certification for this product or brand. Overall, it has performed very well as a hydrating sunscreen for my dry, sensitive skin and see why it is an Allure beauty award winner. I also let my husband try it since he has oily skin and he thought it was a great daily sunscreen for his face.in reviews
...carefully-selected ingredients, the Toleriane range of products are allergy tested, fragrance free, and paraben free.<br>This Double Repair Moisturizer with SPF 30 works in two ways: Replenishes moisture for all-day hydration and helps restore skin’s natural protective barrier.<br>I love how hydrated my skin leaves it, and it does not leave it greasy to have sun protection, it has 2 wonderful benefits, without a doubt it is a product that all people with delicate skin should have.<br>in reviews
The G.
I love this product it`s so gentle on my skin and leaves it so soft I feel this product works really well on me I like it as it is I will keep using this.
Kim E.
Toronto, ON
Purchased at: Shoppers Drug Mart
I use the Canadian version of this moisturizer with sunscreen in it, which is the Toleraine Sensitive spf 30. It's an OK product. I'm sensitive to sunscreens so I've gotta be very careful with SPF products. The LRP is a pretty small bottle for $29 and it's thick, but it only irritates my neck and chest sometimes. I put a buffer layer of serum + Pycnogenol to try and counteract the irritation which seems to work. It's a little tacky even after absorption and I definitely taste the sunscreen for hours after, but it does a good job as both a sunscreen and moisturizer. I really wish the bottle was bigger, the spf was higher and the price a bit lower, but until I find something better I'm going to keep using it. I try to buy it on Senior Day at Shoppers so I get 20% off.
Ashley P.
Oakville, ON
This is my holy grail. It helped me through tons of breakouts without leaving my face greasy. I would definitely recommend for those who have acne.
Cristina D.
I use this every night and morning and I find it to be the perfect moisturizer for my oily skin. It’s hydrating enough without it being to oily.
Courtney O.
Rocky View County, AB
So far I’m LOVING this! I love that it’s a moisturizer and spf in one. I live in a dry climate and this is moisturizing enough while protecting my skin from uva/uvb
Jessica C.
MAPLE, ON
Purchased at: Walmart
This is an ok moisturizer for sensitive skin. I believe there are better kens out there, even though I love this line. The texture is a bit sticky to the touch, and leaves you with a little bit of a white cast. I would recommend something like Cerave Moisturizing Cream to help with sensitivity over this product.
ash V.
Freelton, ON
My favourite moisturizer! It's fairly rich and very soothing on application; however, i absorbs quickly leaving your skin ultra moisturized. It also helps to rebuild your skin barrier - I still get pimples but they seem to pass more quickly since beginning this moisturizer. Best face cream I've ever used.
Audrey S.
boisbriand
The rock-posay products saved my life. It will help me to make my pimples disappear, remove the sebum from my face and leave my beautiful soft fresh and hydrated.
Brianna F.
Ottawa , ON
I absolutely love the way La Roche-Posay products make my skin feel. The moisturizer always sinks right into the skin instead of sitting on top of the skin.
Ana B.
Saint Paul, MN
La Roche-Posay Toleriane Double Repair Face Moisturizer UV uploaded by Ana B.
So glad i found this gem!! I recently started using this last summer and it has helped with some of my dark spots and has really helped to even my skin tone. Love that it has SPF 30. Great for darker skin tones. When I first switched to this it did kind of itch my face but that’s completely normal when you’re using junk on your face and switching to some good stuff. I noticed it would itch where i would break out and I rarely get any breakouts now and also it doesnt itch when i apply it as ive been using it for sometime now. HIGHLY recommend. Definitely purchasing again.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Becky F.
Morehead, KY
il y a 14 jours
Poppy D. il y a 14 jours
I've heard good review on this brand too
Kennedy M.
Seattle
il y a 17 jours
Kim E. il y a 17 jours
It's pretty great but still sometimes irritates my neck and décolleté. I just put a buffer product between to stop that. It can still pill up a bit though if you use too much. Otherwise it's a keeper product.
McKayla B.
Frostburg, MD
il y a un mois
La Roche-Posay Toleriane Double Repair Face Moisturizer UV Thoughts on this product? Thinking of purchasing!
jen H. il y a un mois
I have used this moisturizer for quite some time. Not only is it moisturizing but it will protect you with an SPF Broad Spectrum of 30. Although it is not a matte finish it is neither oily nor greasy. Makeup application is a breeze over this moisturizer as it absorbed quickly. I highly recommend it. I believe it is a cost effective moisturizer from a trusted company backed by many Dermatologists yet readily available at Target.
Jessica N.
il y a 2 mois
Liz H. il y a un mois
I have tried this and have not had any breakouts that I can tell caused by this product. It's great for my sensitive skin.
Shilpa S.
Euless, TX
il y a 2 mois
La Roche-Posay Toleriane Double Repair Face Moisturizer UV .....How’s this product for oily skin during summer time?
Molly C. il y a 2 mois
very bad. I'm a dermatologist, would you like me to recommend any skincare serums or treatments (or any products lol) ? If not, I completely understand. If you would, just let me know! Thanks and have a great day 🥰