La Roche-Posay Toleriane Double Repair Face Moisturizer UV
Discover prebiotic skin care. Daily, oil free facial moisturizer to help restore healthy looking skin and protect against damaging UV rays. This Double Repair Moisturizer with SPF 30 works in two ways: Replenishes moisture for all-day hydration and helps restore skin’s natural protective barrier.
- Replenishes moisture with Glycerin and La Roche-Posay Prebiotic Thermal Water.
- Helps restore skin's natural protective barrier with essential ceramides.
- Lightweight lotion texture leaves skin feeling smooth.
- Oil free moisturizer. Non comedogenic.
NEW DERMATOLOGICAL EXPERTISE
5 YEARS OF RESEARCH. 13 CLINICAL STUDIES IN PARTNERSHIP WITH DERMATOLOGISTS.
New dermatological research in skin has demonstrated the importance of a healthy microbiome: the population of microorganisms found at the skin surface. It has now been discovered that prebiotics can feed the microbiome.
PREBIOTIC SKIN CARE
Formulated with a high concentration of La Roche-Posay Prebiotic Thermal Water and carefully selected skin care ingredients, Toleriane Double Repair Moisturizer UV helps protect and restore the skin barrier for healthy looking skin. Used in conjunction with Toleriane Double Repair Moisturizer at night, it has a unique prebiotic action on the skin microbiome.
Toleriane Double Repair Moisturizer UV is a daily facial moisturizing lotion with Broad Spectrum SPF 30 to hydrate, protect, and help reduce visible redness. This moisturizer with SPF contains:
- Ceramide-3: an essential ceramide naturally found in skin.
- High concentration of La Roche-Posay Prebiotic Thermal Water: with hydrating, soothing, and antioxidant properties.
- Glycerin: a moisturizing agent that naturally attracts water to skin.
- Niacinamide: a form of vitamin B3 with soothing properties
Avobenzone 3% (sunscreen) • Homosalate 5% (sunscreen) • Octisalate 5% (sunscreen) • Octocrylene 7% (sunscreen)
water (La Roche-Posay Prebiotic Thermal Water) • glycerin • silica • dimethicone • niacinamide • PEG-100 stearate • glyceryl stearate • stearic acid • stearyl alcohol • allantoin • ceramide NP • dimethicone/vinyl dimethicone crosspolymer • sodium hydroxide • myristic acid • myristyl alcohol • palmitic acid • ammonium polyacryloyldimethyl taurate • disodium edta • capryloyl glycine • caprylyl glycol • citric acid • xanthan gum • T-butyl alcohol • cetyl alcohol • tocopherol
- Use as a daily moisturizer with SPF to hydrate and protect against UV rays.
- Apply to the face and neck in the morning.
- For prebiotic benefits, use with Toleriane Double Repair Moisturizer at night.
- Its oil-free, lightweight texture is easily absorbed.
- Best value. 75ml for a 3-month supply.
Top Questions See all 11 Q&A
- "Absolutely LOVE this moisturizer. I tend to have more sensitive oily skin so this was perfect for me ! It’s so soothing right after washing your face and makes your face feel so smooth and replenished. 100% recommend !" in 29 reviews
- "Boy was I excited to receive this. Not only had I just run out of moisturizer but I am also a huge fan of La Roche-Posay sunscreen. I always wear a moisturizer with sunscreen in it, and this one is far superior to any I have ever tried before. It is light weight, not oily, and sits perfectly below my makeup. It is also beyond moisturizing which I really need in the winter! It also doesn't have a strong scent which I love. This is going to be my new go to moisturizer ." in 28 reviews
- "This La Roche-Posay facial sunscreen keeps my dry skin hydrated all day long, and protects my skin from the sun's harmful rays. I got this product for free from Influenster to test out and had never tried anything from La Roche-Posay before, but I was excited that the brand is specifically designed for super sensitive skin. I like that it's free of fragrances and other irritants. I typically get dry spots on my forehead towards the end of the day regardless of how much facial serums and beauty oils I've tried in the past. I was very surprised when I noticed that my skin stayed hydrated all day and no longer needed a midday blast of thermal water or serum. A small downside is that is this product still feels like a slightly thick sunscreen when applying it, but fortunately it quickly absorbs into my skin and then I felt like I was wearing nothing extra on my face. It works well under makeup, so it's a good way to add SPF protection to my daily routine. Although the company states it does not conduct animal testing, I saw that they do not have any external Leaping bunny or other cruelty free certification for this product or brand. Overall, it has performed very well as a hydrating sunscreen for my dry, sensitive skin and see why it is an Allure beauty award winner. I also let my husband try it since he has oily skin and he thought it was a great daily sunscreen for his face." in 16 reviews
- "Daily cleansers and moisturizers replenish essential moisture for hydrated, healthy looking skin. Developed under a strict formulation charter with carefully-selected ingredients, the Toleriane range of products are allergy tested, fragrance free, and paraben free.
This Double Repair Moisturizer with SPF 30 works in two ways: Replenishes moisture for all-day hydration and helps restore skin’s natural protective barrier.
I love how hydrated my skin leaves it, and it does not leave it greasy to have sun protection, it has 2 wonderful benefits, without a doubt it is a product that all people with delicate skin should have.
" in 6 reviews
It has been a challenge to find skincare that protects my 30 year old skin from the harmful rays of the sun. My dermatologist six months ago told me that I needed to stop using my moisturizer that had spf 15 in it but it was literally the only moisturizer that would not make my skin break out and didn't leave an oily residue.
The problem with my skin is that it is oily combo in some parts and dry in others. Oh the joys of being in your 30s. So I ditched that moisturizer and I've literally been searching for a great moisturizer that has at least spf 30 in it, that would also be great for my combo skin. Cut two months ago I had to go back to her for my follow up to remove a cancerous looking mole and she had a list of moisturizers that I could afford and this was one of them. So I put it on my Amazon wishlist because I was like "noted by my dermatologist this is one of the brands she recommends."
Now cut to Influenster coming into my life. The story that I told above is one of those funny moments in your life where everything sort of just comes together. They selected me to review these products (the moisturizer and the cleanser) via complimentary. I literally was jumping for joy because I was waiting to purchase this EXACT moisturizer based on the recommendations of my dermatologist. It was like FATE!
So here is my review- I've been wearing this moisturizer now for 2 solid weeks. I am a firm believer that if you are going to review something, you need to first give it time for your skin to adjust and then see how your skin reacts to the product. First thing I noticed is that the moisturizer blended in really nicely, a little goes a long way. Second the consistency was never too thick for my combo skin to handle. It absorbed into my skin and didn't leave an oily residue afterwards. Third (this one is important because I've noticed with my aging skin that it has gotten more sensitive to products with SPF) I had no reactions to the spf other than seeing that it was protecting my fair Irish skin from the harmful rays. I'm using this in the cold weather in NY and my skin has really responded so nicely to using this every single day. My skin feels moisturized and it looks great.
I would absolutely recommend this moisturizer for those with combo skin and for those who are concerned about a good/high spf in your normal skincare routine. I will absolutely be re-purchasing this product after I am done with it.
I typically get dry spots on my forehead towards the end of the day regardless of how much facial serums and beauty oils I've tried in the past. I was very surprised when I noticed that my skin stayed hydrated all day and no longer needed a midday blast of thermal water or serum.
A small downside is that is this product still feels like a slightly thick sunscreen when applying it, but fortunately it quickly absorbs into my skin and then I felt like I was wearing nothing extra on my face. It works well under makeup, so it's a good way to add SPF protection to my daily routine. Although the company states it does not conduct animal testing, I saw that they do not have any external Leaping bunny or other cruelty free certification for this product or brand.
Overall, it has performed very well as a hydrating sunscreen for my dry, sensitive skin and see why it is an Allure beauty award winner.
I also let my husband try it since he has oily skin and he thought it was a great daily sunscreen for his face.
*I received this product for free for my honest review
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos