La Roche-Posay Toleriane Dermo Milky Cleanser

Amazon is an authorized retailer of La Roche-Posay products.

Product Dimensions: 1.8 x 1.8 x 6.8 inches

Gently cleanses to remove makeup, dirt and oil on face and eyes; Surfactant-free formula with Glycerin to help prevent over-drying; Fresh, milky texture; Preservative free; Gentle wipe-off cleanser to removes makeup and residue; For all types of intolerant skin; Fragrance-free, preservative-free, surfactant-free; Non-comedogenic

La Roche-Posay Toleriane Dermo Milky Cleanser - what does anyone think about this cleanser? Love it? Hate it?
How good is this cleanserLa Roche-Posay Toleriane Dermo Milky Cleanser ? Does it really get deep into your pores ?
J'adore ce produit il démaquiller super bien hyper hydratant j'adore quoi je donne une note de 10/10
Start your review of La Roche-Posay Toleriane Dermo Milky Cleanser!
Cristie G.
Canton, TX
La Roche-Posay Toleriane Dermo Milky Cleanser uploaded by Cristie G.
I was so excited to receive this cleanser in my first Complimentary Vox Box from Influenster. After just one use, I can tell the difference in the softness of my combination skin. The cleanser works well with the exception of effectively removing eye makeup.
Yessica M.
Brooklyn, NY
La Roche-Posay Toleriane Dermo Milky Cleanser uploaded by Yessica M.
I took some time to really test this product out and give an honest review. I have really sensitive skin so I was a little afraid to use something new but this product is amazing! I used it to remove my makeup at the end of the day and it removed my waterproof mascara so well! It also left my skin nice and hydrated! I will definitely purchase this again once im out. Totally worth the money!
Tam G.
Lafayette, LA
La Roche-Posay Toleriane Dermo Milky Cleanser uploaded by Tam G.
I have sensitive skin and this product caused me to break out. I’m sure it would be great for those without sensitive skin.
Karla Z.
Fontana, CA
La Roche-Posay Toleriane Dermo Milky Cleanser uploaded by Karla Z.
I really liked this product. It’s fragrance free and creamy. I have sensitive skin and when I read the label, I was a little skeptical. I’ve tried many make up removers and a lot of them irritate my eyes. However with this product I felt a little tingle but nothing so severe. As far as the intended purposes, it was wonderful. I couldn’t believe how easily my make up came of my eyes. I don’t recommend not rinsing though, especially if you have black make up. Other than that, I would definitely recommend this product.
Robyn D.
I have loved my experience with the product. But I not sure it was enough to be my holy Grail. Price point is high-end, but I didn't get a superior performance.
karen V.
Phoenix, AZ
Purchased at: Target
This is my favorite cleanser! I love how gentle and soothing it feels. I would definitely recommend this to someone who has sensitive skin.
Rebecca M.
Provo, UT
I’ve struggled with my skin for years. I am constantly trying to find products that will be gentle enough that it won’t cause irritation, and will also strong enough to clear up my acne prone skin. This stuff is the HOLY GRAIL!! Since I’ve started using it my skin has gotten so much better and I’ve never gone back to any of the countless other washes and products I tried before. I honestly would recommend this product to anyone!!
Lori W.
Providence, RI
La Roche-Posay Toleriane Dermo Milky Cleanser uploaded by Lori W.
La Roche-Posay Toleriane Dermo Milky Cleanser uploaded by Lori W.
Purchased at: CVS
I use this product a few times week along with my make up remover wipes. It's gentle and non irritating to my skin and works well removing all facial foundations, lipstains, waterproof mascara, and eye liners. I recommend this product. TOILETTE PHYSIOLOGIQUE Démaquillant Yeux 125 ml
Kelly C.
I love this I use it as a toner and it honestly helps so much with my acne, I always purchase it in my local drugstore either Walgreens or Cvs. It was only $4 because it was on sale but normally it’s a little more.
Mariya O.
Knoxville, TN
I got hooked on this one . Really keeps my face clean and soft . No redness after use as some other ones I had