Toleriane Dermo-Cleanser (Face and Eyes Make-Up Removal Fluid)

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of La Roche Posay Toleriane Dermo-Cleanser (face And Eyes Make-Up Removal Fluid) 400ml/13.5oz!
How would you rate this product?
10 months agosanta fe
I suffer with redness and hate it. Without doubt this is the best one for calming my skin. I’ve tried loads of products for redness - even la Roche posay products - but this is better than all of them for me. I use it by massaging a big blob into my face (after removing the worst of my makeup with micellar water) and rinsing off using a muslin cloth or flannel. This definitely calms redness and although I’m sometimes tempted to try a balm - which is nice in winter - I know this keeps redness to minimum.
7 months agoPasadena, CA
This works OK. I tried out their sunscreen and tinted moisturizer and thought I’d give this make up remover a try. It wasnt outstanding nor impressive.
7 months agoAshland , MA
Pretty good, my skin feels clean and soft. Easy to apply, I used a silicon sponge. Pretty good value and great results. The best product that I used.
4 days agoToronto
Love this product! Highly recommend especially if you have problems with your skin such as eczema or rosacea or any other issues. keep in mind as dermatologist recommended I've seen about five different ones and they all recommend la Roche posay next to SkinCeuticals. not cheap but definitely cheaper than SkinCeuticals and other brand names and is a great product and bang for your buck. This one does it remove makeup however it does keep the skin very moisturized you don't even have to wash it off and can just wipe. Feels like a moisturizer!
2 months agoPortadown
ALL TIME FAVOURITE!! absolutely love this it’s definitely one of the best cleansers that I have ever tried and it’s just so amazing. It’s so gentle on the skin so you don’t feel like your skin has been stripped of it’s natural oils and it’s really moisturising!
3 months agoScotland
Love this and such a great price for this brand. I have quite dry skin at the moment so it really works a treat. Very gentle on the skin and helps remove any graces of make up include waterproof mascara! Worth the purchase
10 months ago
I don’t use this to remove my makeup but only as a cleanser, I don’t think it’s good enough. I personally don’t like the cream texture. It doesn’t make my skin worse but doesn’t make it better either.
10 months agohouston
THIS PRODUCT IS AMAZING FOR MY OILY SKIN. IT HELPS FOR MY BLACKSPOTS. I EVER PREFER LA ROCHE POSAY FOR MY SKIN.
10 months ago
One of the best cleansers I used. It removes the oil away from the skin. And makes the skin feel very fresh
10 months agoMilano
This product doesn’t work very much on my skin. Leaves the skin very dry specially on mixed skin type