BY LA ROCHE-POSAY

Gently cleanses to remove makeup, dirt and oil on face and eyes. Can be rinsed or removed with cotton or tissue.

• Surfactant-free formula with Glycerin to help prevent over-drying
  • Fresh, milky texture
  • Preservative free

Toleriane Dermo-cleanser soothes skin as it gently removes even waterproof make-up.

• Glycerin and Ethylhexyl Palmitate help prevent over-drying
  • Antioxidant thermal spring water soothes skin

Ingredients: Wate/Aqua • Ethylhexyl Palmitate • Glycerin • Dipropylene Glycol • Carbomer • Sodium Hydroxide • Capryl Glycol/Caprylyl Glycol • Ethylhexylglycerin.

Usage:

• Use as a daily cleanser and a makeup remover for sensitive skin.
  • Apply with fingertips or on cotton ball, massaging in a gentle, circular motion.
  • Rinsing if not using cotton ball to remove.
  • Finish up with a mist of La Roche-Posay Thermal Spring Water.

Buy on La Roch...
  • "This is a very gentle cleanser. If you are sensitive to fragrance, or too many harsh cemicals this is for you!" in 35 reviews
  • "Absolutely LOVE this NO RINSE facial cleanser!! This is a must for people with Rosacea that suffer from redness, dryness, and a heat sensation on the face. Extremely gentle and a staple during winter months when my skin likes to get dry and flaky on my cheeks. It has NO FRAGRANCE, NO COLORS, PARABENS, PRESERVATIVE FREE! Very minimal ingredients, the less the better! It's extremely soothing, refreshing and moisturizing. My tip, first wash off makeup using a micellar makeup remover and then I follow with the Toleriane Dermo-Cleanser to remove any left over traces of makeup, to soothe and to prep skin for moisturizer. May be pricey for some but worth the investment!" in 8 reviews
Gladys R.
I have been using This face cleanser for like 6 months and i love it. Removes your make up, dirt, impurities right away. It has no soap, it has a creamy texture that’s gonna Leave your face feeling fresh and soft at the same time. leaves no residue behind. This is a safe product to use every day and night.., it won’t over dry your skin... even kids can use it. Its is a bit pricey compared to alternative products.... but i still buy it because there is not a lot of products that treat my skin as good as this one.
McKenna B.
San Francisco, CA
This cleanser for me is just okay. It's super gentle, which I loved. However, I feel like it didn't help reduce my redness at all or really do anything to help my skin look any better. Try if your skin is super super sensitive as a starting point, I'd say.
Andrea M.
Henderson, NV
I am not a huge cream or lotion type cleanser. I'm also not super dry either but this one I kept in my shower and used it at night to take my makeup off. I at first thought I would need to clean my face multiple times because I would for sure have residue but nope. It had cleaned and removed all my makeup and my face didn't feel like it had an residue. Just felt hydrated and clean. I don't think I would use this all the time because I love a traditional get but man was I impressed.
Dayana R.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I put this as 5 because i personally didn't want a cleanser with a fragrance as i have very sensitive skin and was hoping i wouldn't be allergic to it. This product doesn't have a scent at all and has not brought my skin out in a rash like most other cosmetics, creams etc do. In addition, this product has worked extremely well for me. It keeps my skin soft, it reduces the redness on my cheeks and around my nose, it takes all my makeup off and it also has kept my skin clean and free of spots and blackheads.
Andrea R.
imperial, CA
Absolutely effective! Love how my skin feels after using it, smells great and not chemical as some other cleansers. It was my first time using it and i can say it is effective and highly recommend it !
Renee Z.
It is so gentle on the skin and leave the skin so hydrated. Not harsh a all. A great product to clean your skin if you don't not wear foundation or makeup. A great second cleanser. I do recommend it as a second cleanser
Gabriela A M.
I used it as my second cleansing step. It was decent for cleaning on non makeup days, but won't clean through eyemakeup or foundation without residue. It does leave skin soft since it is detergent free. Overall it's okay, but the toleriane cleansing foam does a better job at gentle cleansing.
Mrs. A.
Palatine, IL
Very gentle cleanser. It doesn’t dry my skin at all. I don’t have to use moisturizer cream after every face wash. I love it so much! The packaging is also very nice. I got myself a big bottle of it with a pump for easier usage.
Brittany 👑.
Knoxville, TN
I love this cleanser. It’s my go too. It’s so hydrating. I really enjoy how my skin feels after i use it. It’s gentle while effectively getting all the dirt off my skin. It’s my holy grail. I travel with it. It is well worth the price.
starring s.
This was an absolutely amazing facial cleanser. One of the best I have ever used. It really made my face look and feel so amazingly beautiful. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a good facia cleanser that works wonders for your face.
Samara S.
Coral Gables, FL
I have been looking for a new facial cleanser for quite some time and have heard good things about this one. Has anyone tried it? I have pretty clear skin and do not get too much acne so I am hesitant to try something new in case it messes up my skin. Any thoughts?
Anissa G.
34, rue djoundi ahmed malti ex rue dumanoir saint pierre oran
J'adore ce produit il démaquiller super bien hyper hydratant j'adore quoi je donne une note de 10/10