La Roche-Posay Toleriane Dermo-Cleanser

Gently cleanses to remove makeup, dirt and oil on face and eyes. Can be rinsed or removed with cotton or tissue.

• Surfactant-free formula with Glycerin to help prevent over-drying
  • Fresh, milky texture
  • Preservative free

Toleriane Dermo-cleanser soothes skin as it gently removes even waterproof make-up.

• Glycerin and Ethylhexyl Palmitate help prevent over-drying
  • Antioxidant thermal spring water soothes skin

Ingredients: Wate/Aqua • Ethylhexyl Palmitate • Glycerin • Dipropylene Glycol • Carbomer • Sodium Hydroxide • Capryl Glycol/Caprylyl Glycol • Ethylhexylglycerin.

Usage:

• Use as a daily cleanser and a makeup remover for sensitive skin.
  • Apply with fingertips or on cotton ball, massaging in a gentle, circular motion.
  • Rinsing if not using cotton ball to remove.
  • Finish up with a mist of La Roche-Posay Thermal Spring Water.

J'adore ce produit il démaquiller super bien hyper hydratant j'adore quoi je donne une note de 10/10
I have been looking for a new facial cleanser for quite some time and have heard good things about this one. Has anyone tried it? I have pretty clear skin and do not get too much acne so I am hesitant to try something new in case it messes up my skin. Any thoughts?
Start your review of La Roche-Posay Toleriane Dermo-Cleanser!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
This is a very gentle cleanser. If you are sensitive to fragrance, or too many harsh cemicals this is for you!in 35 reviews
...ingredients, the less the better! It's extremely soothing, refreshing and moisturizing. My tip, first wash off makeup using a micellar makeup remover and then I follow with the Toleriane Dermo-Cleanser to remove any left over traces of makeup, to soothe and to prep skin for moisturizer. May be pricey for some but worth the investment!in 8 reviews
2 months agoManhattan, KS
It’s really gentle. I usually use it in the morning because it’s a little too gentle to get stubborn makeup off. But I like that it doesn’t strip the moisture away. You get a lot in the bottle for what you pay.
3 months agoLos Gatos, California
I use this almost every day it helps to both hydrate wash and cleanse my face. I have acne so washing my face is very crucial, I can tell this cleanser really has helped to reduce my acne along with get rid of some of my dryness. If i could recommend one thing is that maybe its results could appear faster just to encourage me more.
6 months agoProvo, UT
I’ve struggled with my skin for years. I am constantly trying to find products that will be gentle enough that it won’t cause irritation, and will also strong enough to clear up my acne prone skin. This stuff is the HOLY GRAIL!! Since I’ve started using it my skin has gotten so much better and I’ve never gone back to any of the countless other washes and products I tried before. I honestly would recommend this product to anyone!!
10 months agoMiami Beach
Purchased at: Walgreens
I love this cleanser. I’ve used it for over 5 years. Complements a cleansing gel from effaclair range. I repeatedly use it every morning and before going to bed. Minimizes pores. Cleans skin well. 5 stars!!!
6 months agoWarwick, RI
La Roche-Posay Toleriane Dermo-Cleanser uploaded by Lori W.
La Roche-Posay Toleriane Dermo-Cleanser uploaded by Lori W.
Purchased at: CVS
I use this product a few times week along with my make up remover wipes. It's gentle and non irritating to my skin and works well removing all facial foundations, lipstains, waterproof mascara, and eye liners. I recommend this product. La Roche-Posay Physiological Eye Make-Up Remover
2 years ago
I used this cleanser while I had a sunburn on my face because it is hydrating and gentle. It didn't dry my skin out and is absolutely gentle. I prefer it for situations like these as my primary cleanser. However it wouldn't be my go to everyday cleanser choice because I don't really like the smell - it kind of reminds me of acne medication. Also, because it is so gentle I don't really feel like I got a good cleanse. But it's great for sensitive situations where you don't want to dry out the skin.
a year agoNew York, NY
I have been using This face cleanser for like 6 months and i love it. Removes your make up, dirt, impurities right away. It has no soap, it has a creamy texture that’s gonna Leave your face feeling fresh and soft at the same time. leaves no residue behind. This is a safe product to use every day and night.., it won’t over dry your skin... even kids can use it. Its is a bit pricey compared to alternative products.... but i still buy it because there is not a lot of products that treat my skin as good as this one.
2 years agoDover, NH
This is a great cleanser. It leaves my skin feeling very smooth and looking very bright. It removes face makeup well, but I've noticed that it doesn't quite remove waterproof mascara. I typically remove my eye makeup with eye makeup remover and then go in with this cleanser to remove my face makeup and any eye makeup residue. Great product overall!
3 years agoLondon
La Roche-Posay Toleriane Dermo-Cleanser uploaded by Emma B.
I bought this cleanser after hearing about it from my dermatologist, and reading about it on into the gloss. It's a gentle, non-irritating, and importantly for me, a non-drying formula. I would use this in the morning, so I can't speak to it's ability to remove make-up. Overall I quite liked it.
a year ago
I used it as my second cleansing step. It was decent for cleaning on non makeup days, but won't clean through eyemakeup or foundation without residue. It does leave skin soft since it is detergent free. Overall it's okay, but the toleriane cleansing foam does a better job at gentle cleansing.