BY LA ROCHE-POSAY

A l eau thermale de La Roche-Posay Cleansing and Make-Up removal fluid Face and eyes Fragrance-free Preservative-free Surfactant-free Additional Product Information: ; see more...

Emma B.
I bought this cleanser after hearing about it from my dermatologist, and reading about it on into the gloss. It's a gentle, non-irritating, and importantly for me, a non-drying formula. I would use this in the morning, so I can't speak to it's ability to remove make-up. Overall I quite liked it.
Brandi B.
Clive, IA
I have extremely sensitive, dry, and red skin. It's so difficult to find a cleanser that doesn't burn my face, but this one is incredibly gentle on my skin.
Chelsea R.
I used this cleanser while I had a sunburn on my face because it is hydrating and gentle. It didn't dry my skin out and is absolutely gentle. I prefer it for situations like these as my primary cleanser. However it wouldn't be my go to everyday cleanser choice because I don't really like the smell - it kind of reminds me of acne medication. Also, because it is so gentle I don't really feel like I got a good cleanse.
But it's great for sensitive situations where you don't want to dry out the skin.
Hannah W.
Kingston, RI
This is a great cleanser. It leaves my skin feeling very smooth and looking very bright. It removes face makeup well, but I've noticed that it doesn't quite remove waterproof mascara. I typically remove my eye makeup with eye makeup remover and then go in with this cleanser to remove my face makeup and any eye makeup residue. Great product overall!
Melissa O.
Springfield, MA
I didnt like this night cream for the fact that it is so sticky on my skin. I did like the formula and the creaminess of the product but i could not stand the stickiness that was left on my face after using the product. This made me break out badly. I have lots of acne after using this product.
Rosie.80 F.
Love this cleanser. It's super gentle to my skin. It removes makeup with out irritating my skin. My skin feels soft, smooth, clean and refreshed. Totally recommend , specially if you have sensitive skin. La Roche-Posay Toleriane Dermo-Cleanser
Stephanie P.
I love this dermo cleanser! I often use it as a moisturizer--It's so light and makes my face feel so clean. I don't have nearly the break outs that I used to have after using this product. Super expensive, but the ONLY cleanser that doesn't sting my face when I clean.
Irini R.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I didn't like it. It broke me out. I have hormonal acne so I tend to go for products from companies like this one but this cleanser just didn't do it for me.
Lily C.
Portland, OR
Amazing. All the la Roche posay products are great and worth the money! I definitely recommend the sunscreen and anything from the effaclar line (my favorite is the spray water)
Patricia B.
Algonquin, IL
Perfect for winter skin, this keeps your skin hydrated, can use on eyes as well. Great for sensitive skin.
Samara S.
Coral Gables, FL
I have been looking for a new facial cleanser for quite some time and have heard good things about this one. Has anyone tried it? I have pretty clear skin and do not get too much acne so I am hesitant to try something new in case it messes up my skin. Any thoughts?