La Roche-Posay Toleriane Daily Soothing Moisturizer for Sensitive Skin

Moisturizes and soothes sensitive skin

• With antioxidant La Roche-Posay Thermal Spring Water to soothe skin
  • Soft, refreshing texture. Easily absorbs
  • Use daily
  • Preservative-free

Toleriane is a daily soothing moisturizer designed and formulated for sensitive skin.

• With antioxidant Thermal Spring Water: soothe skin.
  • Contains a limited number of ingredients designed with the tolerance of sensitive skin in mind.

Ingredients: Water/Aqua • Cyclopentasiloxane • Isocetyl Stearate • Squalane • Glycerin • Isononyl Isononanoate • Pentylene Glycol • Aluminum Starch • Octenylsuccinate • Cetyl Alcohol • PEG-100 Stearate • Glyceryl Stearate • Dimethiconol • Ethylhexyglycerin • Acrylates Crosspolymer • Sodium Hydroxide

Usage:

• To moisturize and soothe skin
  • After mild cleansing, apply to the face and neck morning and evening.

How does this perform on acne prone skin? Does it cause breakouts?
How does this product work for those with sensitive combo skin?
Which does a better job of fading blemishes and acne scars, the Toleriane Soothing Protective SkinCare, Toleriane Riche, or Double Repair?
Start your review of La Roche-Posay Toleriane Daily Soothing Moisturizer for Sensitive Skin!
How would you rate this product?
West Liberty, KY
Great cleanser but a little drying on my skin. That's fine as long as I use a moisturizing cleanser after this cleanser. Overall I like this but there are cleansers out there that I like more
Bowmanstown , PA
Incredibly moisturizing. Fairly scentless, which I really like. The non-greasy formula absorbs quickly into my skin, leaving it feeling soft and firm. Highly recommend this product!
Doral, FL
I have oily and dry skin but its algo very delicate, so i really love this cream its very light to use it as a Day or night cream, non smelly and hydrates very well
Orlando, FL
I love la roche-posay! i feel like it's such a great brand for my sensitive skin. although it is a bit on the pricey side, I'm willing to spend a little more on products that will really improve my skin, and i find that this brand really does work. the soothing skin protectant is nice and moisturizing without being too thick or oily. it doesn't leave any greasy or sticky residue but it still gives you the moisture/soothing that you're looking for. i also love the fragrance of la roche-posay products but that might just be me!
Yonkers, NY
I love this moisturizer. It's the only moisturizer that keeps my normal/combination, sensitive, and sometimes acne prone skin in check. I've heard that it's being discontinued and that makes me very nervous since nothing else in the toleriane line has the same texture. PLEASE don't get rid of this product, it's simply the best.
Naperville, IL
I wasn't blown away with this cleanser, it in theory sounded lovely, but using it wasn't the best. It never took off my makeup residue and I never felt fully clean after. Plus it wasn't the most effective for the cost of it. Try something else
Bolingbrook , IL
This is a light, smooth face lotion. It glides on my face and feels great. It definitely feels like an expensive cream, but thanks to Amazon the price is closer to what I'd pay for a generic face cream at a grocery store.
So soothing on my skin, which is one thing I admire about high quality skincare. My skin has never felt so smooth while using this soothing cream. I highly recommend this product.
Seattle
Love it! My favorite moisturizer. I use it as a primer. It is not greasy very comfortable under make up. It leaves my face very smooth and soft. I realy recommended!
Dallas, TX
I have trouble with acne and this product definitely helped me out. I use it on my face every time I am going out or to just wash my face. It reduced my acne and was really effective. Also the price is really affordable. Totally going to buy again!