La Roche-Posay Toleriane Daily Soothing Moisturizer for Sensitive Skin

Moisturizes and soothes sensitive skin

• With antioxidant La Roche-Posay Thermal Spring Water to soothe skin
  • Soft, refreshing texture. Easily absorbs
  • Use daily
  • Preservative-free

Toleriane is a daily soothing moisturizer designed and formulated for sensitive skin.

• With antioxidant Thermal Spring Water: soothe skin.
  • Contains a limited number of ingredients designed with the tolerance of sensitive skin in mind.

Ingredients: Water/Aqua • Cyclopentasiloxane • Isocetyl Stearate • Squalane • Glycerin • Isononyl Isononanoate • Pentylene Glycol • Aluminum Starch • Octenylsuccinate • Cetyl Alcohol • PEG-100 Stearate • Glyceryl Stearate • Dimethiconol • Ethylhexyglycerin • Acrylates Crosspolymer • Sodium Hydroxide

Usage:

• To moisturize and soothe skin
  • After mild cleansing, apply to the face and neck morning and evening.

How does this perform on acne prone skin? Does it cause breakouts?
How does this product work for those with sensitive combo skin?
Which does a better job of fading blemishes and acne scars, the Toleriane Soothing Protective SkinCare, Toleriane Riche, or Double Repair?
Start your review of La Roche-Posay Toleriane Daily Soothing Moisturizer for Sensitive Skin!
How would you rate this product?
Ottawa, ON
Purchased at: Rexall
Not the best moisturizer I have the cream and it acts like a barrier to keep moisture in. It does not really moisturize. The packaging is cute and easy to use. I don’t thing I will buy again.
This moisturizer is the best, it does not give pimples or anything at all. It is good for all types of skin. I like how it hydrates really well my skin and keeps it hydrated for a long time so i dont have to put it again! Love it!
Fredericton , NB
La Roche-Posay Toleriane Daily Soothing Moisturizer for Sensitive Skin uploaded by heather B.
LA POCHE-POSAY Toleriane Sensitive Creme is a great product if you have sensitive skin. I tend to have sensitive skin. I used this product in the morning. Most product turn my face red as soon as I use them in my experience. This product did not do that. A little goes a long way #freesample was enough for approximately a week. I would definitely buy LA POCHE-POSAY Toleriane Creme again. It would be great for almost all age groups. I recommend this product. #trywithtopbox #freeproduct
St, NL
The only thing I didn’t like about this product was the smell! Other than that it was smoothing and moisturizing for my sensitive skin! It didn’t break me out and made my face feel SO soft! I really want to try other products from this brand!
I have used lots of different moisturizers in the past and have found that they either didn't work or made my face feel really greasy. It was not the case with La Roche-Posay. A little went a long way and I also felt the soothing effects for almost 48 hours! It was amazing. My face wasn't as sensitive, it felt smoother and there wasn't any redness.
Montreal, QC
I got this as a sample. This product aggravated my skin. I have normal to dry skin with occasional acne, mostly cystic and when expecting my period. I had already had a cyst or two on my chin when I began using this product. However, during and after my period, my acne kept getting worse as I felt more cysts forming or already formed. All were very painful, red and annoying. Days after my period ended, this product was not helping as my acne had not gotten any better. Definite no from me.
Midhurst , ON
La Roche-Posay Toleriane Daily Soothing Moisturizer for Sensitive Skin uploaded by Ariel M.
Purchased at: Shoppers Drug Mart
I have very sensitive skin and this product is my absolute go-to! I love La Roche-Posay and their products and I can always count on them for an excellent daily moisturizer!
Moncton , NB
I really liked this moisturizer. It goes on thick but absorbed and dried quickly. It made my skin feel very smooth all day and didn’t cause any increased redness or irritation. It is also completely scent free, so great for sensitive skin. I would recommend this moisturizer to anyone with sensitive and easily irritated skin. It left my skin feeling great!
Richmond Hill, ON
Holy Grail for Oily/Senesitive or Acne Skin! This Toleriane Line has saved my life!! anyone looking for products free of oil, parabens, fragrance, etc this is it! This moisturizer is super hydrating, VERY soothing and doesn't break me out, finally a product that works!
Brampton
I really enjoyed using this product as it went on very smoothly, and does not feel like I have anything on at all! I did not have to use a lot to cover my entire face. It also works well under makeup and does not make it smear. Having sensitive skin, I was very impressed that it did not have much of a scent and did not make me itchy at all.

It moisturized my skin through the entire day and that's a tall order for the dry Ontario winters that I experience at this time of year. All of the claims that the product made, are true! I will be switching from my current brand to this brand, it's so light. I would def. recommend this product as well.