Skin CareFacial SkincareFacial MoisturizersLa Roche-Posay
Toleriane Daily Soothing Moisturizer for Sensitive Skin

La Roche-Posay Toleriane Daily Soothing Moisturizer for Sensitive Skin

Moisturizes and soothes sensitive skin

• With antioxidant La Roche-Posay Thermal Spring Water to soothe skin
  • Soft, refreshing texture. Easily absorbs
  • Use daily
  • Preservative-free

Toleriane is a daily soothing moisturizer designed and formulated for sensitive skin.

• With antioxidant Thermal Spring Water: soothe skin.
  • Contains a limited number of ingredients designed with the tolerance of sensitive skin in mind.

Ingredients: Water/Aqua • Cyclopentasiloxane • Isocetyl Stearate • Squalane • Glycerin • Isononyl Isononanoate • Pentylene Glycol • Aluminum Starch • Octenylsuccinate • Cetyl Alcohol • PEG-100 Stearate • Glyceryl Stearate • Dimethiconol • Ethylhexyglycerin • Acrylates Crosspolymer • Sodium Hydroxide

Usage:

• To moisturize and soothe skin
  • After mild cleansing, apply to the face and neck morning and evening.

Is this cream good for oily and sensitive skin?
How does this perform on acne prone skin? Does it cause breakouts?
How does this product work for those with sensitive combo skin?
Start your review of La Roche-Posay Toleriane Daily Soothing Moisturizer for Sensitive Skin!
How would you rate this product?
Robyn D.
I loved everything about this. The viscosity, the formula, the lux. But for me the price point was a little high for an everyday essential moisturizer. I am torn, but I would say I approved a repurchase.
Abbey I.
Indianapolis, IN
Love this!!! I got it in a beauty bundle pack from Ulta and I used it all up. I will be repurchasing this! It was so moisturizing, thick, creamy, woke up with my skin feeling hydrated. Highly recommend this to my fellow dry skin folks!
Jennifer P.
I got this sample from my dermatologist because I’ve tried everything and my face is just too sensitive. This works amazing. It’s very light but works great. Doesn’t irritate my skin and make it red and burn like cedaphil and cera ve.
Tonya M.
Lititz, PA
I love this stuff! It's perfect for super sensitive dry skin! I have acne rosacea and this really helps to hydrate my skin during the day without irritating it. I highly recommend this product! My dermatologist is actually the one that first recommended me try it since nothing else was working for me.
Gabrielle G.
New Jersey
Great product for acne prone, dry sensitive skin. Hydrated well and does not cause breakouts or redness in skin. Highly recommend all their products
Lily M.
Salem, MA
This made my skin really soft and made it feel moisture. It had a weird smell to it I wish it didn't have a scent. But it is a nice moisturizer and I would recommend this product to any one who has dry skin
Evelina R.
Very good moisturizer. It's light, soft and without oily sensation. Very well tolerated in my sensitive skin. Absorbs instantly. Really fabulous sensation after use, like normal skin or having nothig but moisturized. It's something expensive but worth it. It's a must have for sensitive and / or rosacea skin.
Thais M.
Yonkers, NY
I love this moisturizer. It's the only moisturizer that keeps my normal/combination, sensitive, and sometimes acne prone skin in check. I've heard that it's being discontinued and that makes me very nervous since nothing else in the toleriane line has the same texture. PLEASE don't get rid of this product, it's simply the best.
Marianna M.
Abilene, TX
This moisturizer is a go-to for me, especially in the winter when my skin is in need of a little extra hydration. I have oily skin, and this moisturizer is part of my nightly routine due to the fact that it doesn't leave any kind of greasy residue on my skin after use.
Breanna S.
Tulsa, OK
Glides on easily but not a runny product. Great as a daily moisturizer for sensitive skin after cleansing.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...