3 colors available

BY LA ROCHE-POSAY

A l eau thermale de La Roche-Posay Naturally rich in anti-free radical selenium.   Soothes and decongests. Preservative Free Indications:  An essential skincare treatment for intolerant skin, it soothes skin irritated by external factors and guards against skin aging.  Suitable for both adults and children. Properties:   A unique combination of mineral salts and trace elements, such as Selenium, gives La Roche-Posay Thermal Spring Water scientifically demonstrated anti-oxidant, soothing and softening properties. To learn more about the full line of La Roche-Posay products, call 1-888-LRP-LABO ; see more...

• I have seen this product a lot lately it's seen to be just water in...8 Answers
  • What's the best uae for the thermal spring water. I love the La roc...3 Answers
  • Me compre esta agua termal para colocar en el ros...Be the first to answer!
Alessandra M.
Alessandra M.
Medley, FL
This is one of my favorites face products ever. I use it as a tonic, every morning and night, after my cleansing routine and before the sunscreen or nutrive cream. It is fresh and gives my skin some kind of glow. I think it is because the selenium. Really good for all types of skin, but specially for sensitive skin. I recommend it.
Nicole K.
Nicole K.
Gary, IN
Oh my heavens if this stuff isn't amazing! The value is phenomenal for the results! My skin has never felt so hydrated before! It blew me out of the water with the ease of application and how nice my skin felt for the entire day and then some! Go and buy this asap, you'll thank me later!!!
Denise C.
Denise C.
Denver, CO
I love this thermal spring water. It helps me moisture my skin and refresh my makeup. I use it with my sponge to blend my foundation, concealer and other cream products. When the heat rise, I use it to keep my skin fresh. It's awesome to help soothe the skin after take a sunbath.
Elaine Teresa P.
Elaine Teresa P.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
It represents an essencial for me, it can utilize how makeup fixer, post training, also is very refreshing for the skin, help to descrease the redness and thanks to the minerals that contain result nutritive for the skin, I definetily not think twice for to buy back.
Junielles M.
Junielles M.
I will always used this, só refresh and hydrated for face. It's the best.
I buy this in CVS pharmacy. Really good .
And gentle, all the people need try this.
Effective in the first time I used, so I used everyday now.

I always recommend for my friends and family.
Ciana M.
Ciana M.
Providence , RI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm a huge fan of water mists, and I have to say that this one absolutely compares to Asian products of similar price and quality. It's a lovely, super-fine mist that is just enough to refresh your makeup or just cool you down. I love the mini purse size as well!
Priscila F.
Priscila F.
I love this product and the sensation of this in my skin. I always use after wash my face before to sleep. My skin is soft and I wake up refreshed. I like to use before my makeup too. It's helps my skin be healthy and hydrated.
The product is drying unlike what a normal mist should be. It likely has alcohol content in the product making my skin tight and dry after use. However, the packaging is excellent and gives a very very thin mist.
Amany I.
Amany I.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this water, it soothes your skin when it is irritated from strong face masks, peelings, etc. It also cools the skin if you are feeling hot and have been exposed to the sun a lot. It is just great.
Livia M.
Livia M.
Camden Wyo, DE
Beauty Junkie Expert
Wonderful product, really refreshing, I have dry skin and this thermal spring helps a lot, especially in the summer! and it doesn't mess with my makeup, which is great! it is very effective, a must have!
koralys c.
koralys c.
I have seen this product a lot lately it's seen to be just water in a fancy bottle. Has anyone used this thermal spring water and what is that for?
Mariza M.
Mariza M.
What's the best uae for the thermal spring water. I love the La roche brand but I don't know how to use this product or when
Greisy L.
Greisy L.
Me compre esta agua termal para colocar en el rostro en las mañanas. Me lo han recomendado mucho para sustituir la hidratante. Luego de el que me coloque el protector solar. Lo han utilizado? Que opinan de el?