BY LA ROCHE-POSAY

Soothing face mist refreshes and tones skin.

• Rich in Selenium, a powerful antioxidant
  • Gentle, fine mist of micro-droplets
  • Last step in cleansing, first step in caring, to tone and refresh skin
  • 50ML is perfect size for travel

The Thermal Spring Water is at the heart of most La Roche-Posay products. Its unique combination of mineral salts and trace elements has been scientifically demonstrated for its soothing properties and used in Europe for centuries.

• Contains a high concentration of Selenium, a powerful natural antioxidant.
  • Mineral-rich micro-droplets provide immediate, intense soothing.

Ingredients: AQUA / WATER

Usage:

• Ideal for daily use instead of a toner.
  • After a mild cleansing, spray 8 to 12 inches from face then leave on 2-3 minutes. Gently pat off excess spray without rubbing.
  • Use as often as desired, at home, at the office, or on the go.

• I bought this thermal water La Roche-Posay Thermal Sprin...2 Answers
  • I have seen this product a lot lately it's seen to be jus...9 Answers
Greysa V.
Ohio
From the age of twelve I had moderate acne and I treated it during my adolescence and part of my youth until I was about 25 years old. All that time I used many abrasive products for my skin which were extremely irritating and drying, they left my skin stiff and without hydration. Little by little the years passed I tried to recover the normal texture of my skin or at least to restore it a healthy aspect and one of the products that helped me the most in that recovery and that even in my 30 years I still use it, it is water La Roche-Posay thermal bath. The mist that it has is perfect because it spreads the water in a soft way, it is soothing for the irritated skins either by the treatments for the acne, slight burns, insolation and shaving. It also serves to use after a day of swimming pool, beach or outdoor exercises. I recriminate him with closed eyes.
Karla H.
wilmington
I always had my skin well, soft with a little bit of acne but well, it was a bit oily in hot weather but months ago my skin, although it is still greasy, is dry at the same time, especially when I wash my face with water from the tap, it looks with texture like small grains everywhere, it irritates easily. when it is oily and I apply translucent powder, it immediately becomes too dry. Using thermal water helps me a lot, calms my skin, diminishes the texture and helps that it is not oily or dry. The price is good and you could find so easy at target or drug store.
Lori L.
I was so excited to receive my Thermal Spring Water spray for sensitive skin by La Roche-Posay in the mail. First off, my can was received half empty which set me off. The lid wasn't sealed and due to the type of product it was I couldn't return it. This was my introduction into a brand I was very interested in. But I tried not to let that taint my view of the spray, so I followed the directions and shook my half empty bottle really good and went to spray it on my face. The sprayer could be a fine mist, I have moments where I can see how it would be that way, but unfortunately mine spits more than it mists and for some reason it shoots over my right shoulder. What I do get on my face is very refreshing and calming to my skin, which is what I was looking for. I may try this brand again, but will purchase it from another company or directly from La Posay-Roche themselves. La Roche-Posay Thermal Spring Water
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
1,447 reviews
This thermal water is a miracle on irritated sensitive skin! It can be sprayed on large areas of irritated skin or hard to reach areas like your back but usually I use it like a toner on a cotton pad! It reduces redness, calms and cleans my skin. The spray isn’t the best it does leave large droplets and is hard to control so I would spray on cotton and use that way. A little pricey but worth it!
Kellie T.
Cleveland
I purchased this canned water while in Paris, and it has come in handy for lots of things! I love to refresh my skin with it before applying my moisturizer, and spritzing it across my face after I powder. I have also used this in my professional makeup kit. I love creating sweat beads with this spray, for athletic commercials and shoots
Gladys R.
La roche posay thermal water is the best in stoping skin irritation. It has antioxidants and unique combinations of minerals that soothes my skin right away. I use this as a toner, when i use it it leaves my skin fresh not hot to the touch. On top of it i can wear make up with no worries because i know it would help me to tolerate it.
Lydda L.
Miami Beach
Immediately calming and soothing. Very refreshing and great for sensitive skin. This helps all of my flare-up and is gentle enough for acne-prone skin. It is a life-saver on hot days and after being in the sun. Must-have for skin burns and kids! Went camping recently in the hot Miami sun and it was a life saver. It helped with my sunburn afterwards and definitely helped me not get as bad of a burn as I otherwise would have. I kept using it and did not peel. I love this product and have been using it for a very long time and it is still something I keep in all of my purses. They have mini versions you can carry with you.
Ram C.
I have oily skin so was hesitant to try this. It's basically a cooling water in a spray form, but I have no idea how it actually helps with acne-related redness. It just does. Feels nice going on and also calms the "hot" feeling you can get with oily skin in the summer. But would a wet cloth of cold water help too? Probably. Can't say tho lol

Idk how this would work with makeup, but I only ever used it after skincare.
Soraya S.
Greenville, SC
Purchased at: CVS
This was a pretty good product, but nothing that was life changing. I used it more as a tone and would spray my face after washing it. It has such a fine mist and made my skin feel hydrated. I did like it, but not sure if it is a necessary add to my skincare routine.
Ivonne C.
LEXINGTON, KY
This is my new favorite toner. It is affordable, the size and price are good, it is unscented, not harsh ingredients, the mist is super fine and I just love it! The can lasted me several weeks (close to 2 months) using every day, morning and night. You really don't need a lot for your face to feel toned and refreshed! I follow up with moisturizer and have been feeling great since adding this product! I have 2 back ups already.
koralys c.
I have seen this product a lot lately it's seen to be just water in a fancy bottle. Has anyone used this thermal spring water and what is that for?
Mariza M.
What's the best uae for the thermal spring water. I love the La roche brand but I don't know how to use this product or when
Mary W.
Peterborough United Kingdom
I've never seen this sort of product before, what does it have in it?
Chaimae R.
Tetouan
I bought this thermal water La Roche-Posay Thermal Spring Water I haven't tried it yet . PLease if you tried it tell me how you find it 😘
Kimberlin I.