Add a Photo

By LA ROCHE-POSAY
A l eau thermale de La Roche-Posay Naturally rich in anti-free radical selenium.   Soothes and decongests. Preservative Free Indications:  An essential skincare treatment for intolerant skin, it soothes skin irritated by external factors and guards against skin aging.  Suitable for both adults and children. Properties:   A unique combination of mineral salts and trace elements, such as Selenium, gives La Roche-Posay Thermal Spring Water scientifically demonstrated anti-oxidant, soothing and softening properties. To learn more about the full line of La Roche-Posay products, call 1-888-LRP-LABO ;
Photos (18)
Alessandra M.
Alessandra M.
Medley, FL

This is one of my favorites face products ever. I use it as a tonic, every morning and night, after my cleansing routine and before the sunscreen or nutrive cream. It is fresh and gives my skin some kind of glow. I think it is because the selenium. Really good for all types of skin, but specially for sensitive skin. I recommend it.
Kristine H.
Kristine H.

I discovered this while living in Belgium and it has long been a favorite, along with pretty much all la Roche posay products. It's thermal water and has a tendency to calm my irritated, highly sensitive skin. It's also great for hot summer days when you need a refresher. Always keep some in my purse!
Nicole K.
Nicole K.
Gary, IN

Oh my heavens if this stuff isn't amazing! The value is phenomenal for the results! My skin has never felt so hydrated before! It blew me out of the water with the ease of application and how nice my skin felt for the entire day and then some! Go and buy this asap, you'll thank me later!!!
Greisy L.

Me ha gustado mucho está agua termal para colocarlo en las mañanas en mi rostro. Para sustituir la hidratante y antes del protector solar su precio es alto pero todos los productos de esta marca son muy buenos ideales para pieles sensibles, para pieles acnéicas. Super recomendados.
Denise C.
Denise C.
Denver, CO

I love this thermal spring water. It helps me moisture my skin and refresh my makeup. I use it with my sponge to blend my foundation, concealer and other cream products. When the heat rise, I use it to keep my skin fresh. It's awesome to help soothe the skin after take a sunbath.
Elaine Teresa P.
Elaine Teresa P.
Doral, FL

It represents an essencial for me, it can utilize how makeup fixer, post training, also is very refreshing for the skin, help to descrease the redness and thanks to the minerals that contain result nutritive for the skin, I definetily not think twice for to buy back.
Ciana M.
Ciana M.
Providence , RI

I'm a huge fan of water mists, and I have to say that this one absolutely compares to Asian products of similar price and quality. It's a lovely, super-fine mist that is just enough to refresh your makeup or just cool you down. I love the mini purse size as well!
Junielles M.
Junielles M.

I will always used this, só refresh and hydrated for face. It's the best.
I buy this in CVS pharmacy. Really good .
And gentle, all the people need try this.
Effective in the first time I used, so I used everyday now.

I always recommend for my friends and family.
Ana S.
Ana S.
San Antonio, TX

The best face product I've tried. i had some bad acne and some redness on my face for 3 weeks. it only started to clear when i used that 2x a day. it feels fresh and clean. you have to apply and let the skin absorb it. love it!
Priscila F.
Priscila F.

I love this product and the sensation of this in my skin. I always use after wash my face before to sleep. My skin is soft and I wake up refreshed. I like to use before my makeup too. It's helps my skin be healthy and hydrated.
koralys c.
koralys c.

I have seen this product a lot lately it's seen to be just water in a fancy bottle. Has anyone used this thermal spring water and what is that for?
Mariza M.
Mariza M.

What's the best uae for the thermal spring water. I love the La roche brand but I don't know how to use this product or when
Greisy L.

Me compre esta agua termal para colocar en el rostro en las mañanas. Me lo han recomendado mucho para sustituir la hidratante. Luego de el que me coloque el protector solar. Lo han utilizado? Que opinan de el?