La Roche-Posay Substiane Eyes uploaded by Rosaly N.

BY LA ROCHE-POSAY

Daily replenishing care to combat signs of skin slackening or sagging

• With PRO-XYLANE™ and LINACTYL, to replenish volume.
  • Rich, intense comfort texture
  • Use as a daily moisturizer for loss of firmness and under-eye bags

Substiane Replenishing Care for mature skin is a daily treatment moisturizer for mature skinformulated with:

• Pro-Xylane: replenishes to visibly restore skin substance
  • LINACTYL: helps replenish to visibly restore density and bounce
  • Skin regains intense comfort, is firmer, more toned and radiant
  • Acts against skin sagging so that day after day features appear as if lifted

Ingredients: Aqua / Water • Glycerin • Butyrospermum Parkii Butter / Shea Butter • Cyclohexasiloxane • Prunus Armeniaca Kernel Oil / Apricot Kernel Oil • Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate • Isohexadecane • Zea Mays Starch / Corn Starch • Silica • Hydroxypropyl Tetrahydropyrantriol • Cera Alba / Beeswax • Stearic Acid • Dimethicone • Palmitic Acid • PEG-100 Stearate • Glyceryl Stearate • Propylene Glycol • PEG-20 Stearate • Bis-Peg-18 Methyl Ether Dimethyl Silane • Stearyl Alcohol • Dimethiconol • Arginine Pca • Serine • Disodium Edta • Hydrolyzed Linseed Extract • Acetyl Dipeptide-1 Cetyl Ester • Polysorbate 80 • Crylamide/Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer • Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate • Sodium Benzoate • Phenoxyethanol

Usage:

• Use to tighten sagging skin around eye area and correct under-eye bags.
  • Apply around the eye area by gently patting from inside the eye area outwards using your ring finger.
  • Use alone or with other post-menopause treatments.
  • Use as a follow up to cosmetic procedures.

• "It's moisturising and dries quickly." in 1 review
SANDRA P.
Mtn House, CA
I used Substiane for a short time every day before bed. I really liked the result, I felt my skin close to the eyes more firm and hydrated, it lasts a lot and I think it's worth the price for the benefit it brings. I always recommend it to my friends.
Kate S.
Cambridge, MA
Loved this! I am halfway through and it really has improved the little creasey lines under my eyes. It's rich in hydration but melts into the skin easily so it's not getting in my eyes and causing irritation. Kind of a high price point but when there is a CVS deal with it you can't pass up those ExtraCare bucks!
Rosaly N.
Amazing product. I have very sensitive skin on my eyelids, dryness, redness, irratation, you name it. After trying so many products I gave this a try. Right away I felt it at work.
My eyes look healthy now. No more dryness and puffiness. Love this product.
Dominika Q.
Awesome product. The brand is very High end and it meet my expectations. It definitely works. It's gentle on your skin and it's definitely worth the price. It's a little pricey but it's definitely worth it.
Karen B.
Nice feeling skin after using this. I have really dry skin and it is very gentle without causing any upsets. That it was cost-effective was huge for me.
Soraya S.
Greenville, SC
This is by far my favorite eye cream. I have a really bad crease under one eye and it took it away! My eyes felt hydrated it is worth the money!
Paloma S.
orlando
Gostei muito,tenho usado a uns meses e tive uma notavel diferença nas minhas “olheiras”, o creme é pequeno mas rende muito!! Vale a pena
Des P.
Bellaire, OH
This was a good product! Visibly erased the fine lines and wrinkles around my eyes and I would certainly use again!
Erika A.
Floridia
I like this product. It makes the eyes feel refreshed and more firm. It's moisturizing and dries quickly. Love it.
allyson w.

excellent product this really marcda I like oddball changes are great recommend it when I bought it ends again