La Roche-Posay Substiane Anti Aging Eye Cream

DE-PUFFING REPLENISHING CARE: This replenishing anti aging eye cream for mature skin provides intense hydration and acts against skin sagging, loss of firm feel and under-eye puffiness. Eye area feels more comfortable and toned, is firmer and looks more radiant.

How does this lay under makeup?
Does this work for puffy and dark eyes ?
Best under eye product for fine lines/wrinkles to prevent and minimize them? #skincare #antiageing #undereye #cream #retinol #drunkelephant La Roche-Posay Substiane Anti Aging Eye Cream
Start your review of La Roche-Posay Substiane Anti Aging Eye Cream!
Product Highlights
It's moisturising and dries quickly.in reviews
Jeannie L.
Brooklyn, NY
La Roche-Posay Substiane Anti Aging Eye Cream uploaded by Jeannie L.
Packaging came in small tube with pointed tip, which was good for a less messy application. The cream itself was not heavy and glided on smoothly. I cant really say that it worked any miracles but it does make my undereye feel a little smoother.
Kristin H.
Bradley, IL
La Roche-Posay Substiane Anti Aging Eye Cream uploaded by Kristin H.
Let me preface this review by stating that I've never used any eye creams before. The scent is very delicate and not overwhelming. I wear contacts and had no issues using the cream around my eyes. I also have sensitive dry skin and this cream did not irritate my skin. You only need a small amount, so this cream will last quite a while. This cream was so amazing I saw a reduction in the darkness under my eyes in just 2 days. I took pictures of day 1 and week 2 and there was a significant reduction in the puffiness and darkness under my eyes. Just an all around great product and a must have in your beauty regime.
Megan M.
Chesterfield, VA
La Roche-Posay Substiane Anti Aging Eye Cream uploaded by Megan M.
I started using this product about 2 weeks ago. The texture of the cream is wonderful, there is no greasy feel to it. Kept my eyes moisturized but I really didn’t see a difference in terms of depuffing or changes in my skin. The packaging is nice and the brand is wonderful. I don’t think I would go out and buy this product though.
Christine W.
Lawrenceville, GA
La Roche-Posay Substiane Anti Aging Eye Cream uploaded by Christine W.
I finally found an eye cream that works! It tightened and smoothed my under eye while helping me look more refreshed!
Brenda J.
Philadelphia, PA
La Roche-Posay Substiane Anti Aging Eye Cream uploaded by Brenda J.
I only began using this eye cream for 2-3 weeks and while I don’t think that is long enough to see the full results, I can say I have noticed a change in color of my dark under eyes. I try to use in morning & night time and the dark circles have more of a skin color, as opposed to dark coloring. I’m optimistic they will continue to get lighter the longer I use the product!
Rigel C.
Slayton, MN
La Roche-Posay Substiane Anti Aging Eye Cream uploaded by Rigel C.
This is a heavy duty eye cream! It’s white and thicker than body whip. My under eye area feels wonderful after use, although it feels like it takes awhile to dry. Gave it 4 stars instead of 5 just because I prefer lighter gel type formulas. Otherwise great tho!
Armida J.
Troy, MI
La Roche-Posay Substiane Anti Aging Eye Cream uploaded by Armida J.
After using this eye cream for 4 weeks, these are my thoughts. I used the eye cream in the morning and before bed. The eye cream is moisturizing with a thick consistency. My fine lines, dark circles and small bags did not change or improve. I was hoping for some type of improvement. I gave this eye cream three stars because I found no improvement, but felt my under eye area moisturized.
Rebecca J.
Chelan, WA
La Roche-Posay Substiane Anti Aging Eye Cream uploaded by Rebecca J.
I was skeptical when I recieved this little tube that it could deliver the promised results. Having used it twice daily over the past 2 weeks I can honestly say it delivers. It's highly moisturizing, absorbs quickly, not sticky and not bad smelling. I would definitely buy Substiane on a regular basis and recommend it to all women with puffy tired eyes.
Joelle S.
Orlando, FL
La Roche-Posay Substiane Anti Aging Eye Cream uploaded by Joelle S.
La Roche-Posay Substiane Anti Aging Eye Cream uploaded by Joelle S.
First, I love the packaging on this eye cream! No dipping in a jar and easy to get just the right amount of product. The tube is slim and sexy! Now for the product, I really like it...and my eyes definitely look smoother and more hydrated. Makeup goes on and doesn’t move around so I can use this eye cream day and night! I don’t like a heavy eye cream so this one is perfect! That said, it’s not a miracle and nothing overwhelming...but still hoping for a transformation. I’m going to use it all up!
Alyssa S.
La Roche-Posay Substiane Anti Aging Eye Cream uploaded by Alyssa S.
I’m really enjoying my sample of La Roche-Posay’s Substaine Eyes. It really soaks into the underneath of my eyes & glides on smoothly. It has no smell which I love & doesn’t irritate my eyes at all. I don’t have any puffiness so I don’t know if it was effective on that part but it seems to be helping my fine wrinkles.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Angel H.
Sydney
il y a 6 mois
Cheryl G. il y a 6 mois
I have found this product to be effective with reducing under eye puffiness. It has also been effective with minimizing dark rings under the eyes. I have really sensitive skin, but I have had no issues with this product. I would definitely recommend this product to others.