BY LA ROCHE-POSAY

A face mist toner to visibly mattify skin

• Features Zinc Sulfate, specifically designed to target key signs of oily skin.
  • Clear, water-like mist
  • Use as a skin toner face mist after cleansing

Facial mist toner featuring Zinc Sulfate, specifically designed to target key signs of oily skin

• Zinc Sulfate
  • Sodium Chloride
  • Skin looks and feels less shiny and greasy
  • Skin looks more mattified

Ingredients: Water, Sodium chloride, Zinc Sulfate

Usage:

• Use as a toner for oily skin
  • Spray onto skin after using a cleanser suitable for oily skin. Gentle enough for everyday use.
  • Close eyes while spraying. Leave to absorb for a few minutes, gently pat off any excess.
  • Follow with a oil-free, non-comedogenic moisturizer.

• How do you buy this in the US? I'm dying to try!2 Answers
Ekaterina T.
Wilmington, DE
He replaced in my care the thermal water, without which I could not live a day before. ⭐️The tool has a simple composition, so it is not worth it to count on it, as it would not be praised by Western bloggers.
But I will say for sure that it works, on my problem combi skin exactly.
⭐️Serrozinc is indicated for use as a seboregulating tonic for oily skin and skin with inflammation, with minor skin allergies and irritations, and also as a soothing after shave.
And all thanks to zinc sulfate, which has a steep antiseptic and anti-inflammatory effect (Ie does not allow bacteria to develop on your face), and also regulates the production of sebum.
⭐️I most often I use it after the tonic in combination with oil for the face (so that the oil does not clog the pores and act in full force, it needs to be applied to the damp skin).
lan d.
You know when you have a product you really love, but it doesn't do much? This is the one for me. The scent is calming and not too strong, the price point is fine, and i use this under and over my makeup. The only qualm is that i'm not 100% sure what it does, and i wish the mist was a bit finer.
Mahin J.
Amherst, MA
I purchased this product in Paris, because it is very popular. Unfortunately for me this toner has seemingly no effect on my skin. The ingredients are top notch though, so it’s weird that I saw no improvement from use of this product. At any rate, it’s worth trying out.
Rachael X.
Brooklyn , NY
This serozinc mist is amazing! I struggle with acne here and there as well as having oily skin and after a couple of weeks of using this mist as a toner for my morning and night routine it has made such a big change in my skin. It calmed my acne down super quick and I saw results! I'm on my 4th bottle and I will continue purchasing. I do hope they never discontinue this product because it's pretty hard for me to find a product that works so well with my skin. This mist contains sulfate which claims to be great for acne. The mist is also super fine and feels great when you spray it on the face.
Elaine P.
Whenever my skin really freaks out on me, this is my go-to. I stop using everything in my routine and just use this with a light moisturizer. It is very refreshing and helps a lot with reducing redness and inflammation of breakouts. I really think it helps rebalance the skin.
Bailey B.
Terrell, TX
One of the best toners I have used for my acne! La Roche Posay is like a hug for my skin. Extremely gentle, but effective and never dries out my skin. I love to layer this with more hydrating toners, it really plumps my skin while taking care of pesky spots. Love it!
Lindsay M.
Costa Mesa, CA
I love the spray aspect of this toner, it’s gentle and super refreshing especially after a shower with its somewhat cooling effect. It’s light and airy, and with its super soothing formula it’s a great option for super sensitive skin
Angie J.
Love to use this in the summer time. I spray this on after I wash my face, pat it in, and apply my moisturizer. It doesn’t keep my face totally matte, but I don’t think anything ever will. The only thing I have noticed is that it occasionally irritates my eyes.
Racheal S.
Columbus, OH
Heard great review on this product on YouTube they said it hard to get ur hands on it you can only get get from Paris is a lie just order it on the 1 received it on the 2 from the la Roche posay website it only took a day for me to receive it is have high hope Cuz there is a lot of hype on this product i haven't try it yet but when I do I will my feedback later.
Kat O.
Smithtown, NY
Love love love! Even with normal skin, I always keep this on hand for calming redness and the occasional oil slick. I buy this 3 at a time when I can find a good deal. One for my acne prone 12 year old brother, one for myself and one for my boyfriend.
Kate S.
Cambridge, MA
How do you buy this in the US? I'm dying to try!

back