BY LA ROCHE-POSAY

With La Roche-Posay thermal spring water For delicate and reactive skin prone to flushing and blotchiness Neutralizes redness Instantly soothes and restores comfort Dermatologists observe:  Delicate and reactive skin is by nature susceptible to the influence of certain factors which can generate an inflammatory reaction that results in redness and discomfort at the surface of the skin. Below the surface, this reaction triggers a vicious cycle that further aggravates the fragility of the skin, and leads to the persistent appearance of red patches. Rosaliac UV has been formulated to neutralize redness and help protect the skin from the vicious cycle caused by external aggravators. Properties:   The hydrating and protective, light green tint formula incorporates: Xanthine, a patented-pending ingredient to help calm the skin and soothe redness Vitamins G and B3, t see more...

• where I can buy. 3 Answers
  • I tried this as a sample from Sephora...it was not enough...3 Answers
  • This is $30 for 1.5 ounces! Someone please tell me it ac...3 Answers
La Roche-Posay Rosaliac UV Fortifying Anti-Redness Moisturizer Sunscreen
  • "I tried La Roche-Posay Rosaliac UV Fortifying Anti-Redness Moisturizer Sunscreen for my sensitive skin." in 6 reviews
  • "Best redness reducer I've found so far not only is it hydrating and cool to the touche but it doesn't interfere with with my foundation! " in 4 reviews
LEAR24938 Stephany D.
This brand is excellent for skin care, I have never had any complaints with any of its products are very good and this is not left out. This sunscreen helps me with my skin type, and that is so white it is inevitable that leave me red spots on the skin due to sun and this cream helps me keep a good color on my face and I love him for that, it is Excellent!!
Natalia A.
Owings Mills, MD
I use this product EVERYDAY of my life. I have rosacea and this is the only moisturizer that hides the redness of my skin. It is colored but the brown color of the product mixes with your skin color so do not worry about the color.
The only downside is that after awhile it gets a little oily so you have to top it with a nice powder to minimize the shine.
Molly S.
Lincoln, NE
I used this moisturizer to eliminate the number of steps in my skincare routine, while making sure my skin is not irritated. I am pretty indifferent toward the product, I didn't find the price to be a great value for what it was. There are other products at a more affordable price point that work just as well, if not better.
Trisha F.
Charlottesvle, VA
I can't say enough good this about this product! It's amazing. It has a green tint to it that is used to combat redness and is so moisturizing! I have very dry skin especially in the winter and enjoy using this moisturizer before putting on my makeup.
Desiree W.
I tried this as a sample from Sephora...it was not enough to get a confirmed result, but I would purchase for sure! The way it made my face feel was great, and to know that it was helping mu skin fight the sun was fantastic. Will try to pick some up and try soon
Dee P.
Long Is City, NY
great sunscreen. love this brand, very trustable and love the fact that is has SPF coverage without feeling sticky and oily on the face. great protection from sun, great price, and great brand. I love all of their products especially the tinted sunscreen!
K D.
Anything u get from la Rouche-Posay... Let's just say Won't let u Down!
If u can afford any 1 of their products ... Trust me the greatest thing u will ever try and u will get the whole line even for Body care xoxo!
April S.
SEATTLE, WA
La Roche-posay products are wonderful and this one is no exception. I don't trust or like either sunscreens when compared to this one. It is gentle and did not cause any skin reaction for me. I can't speak to the anti-redness components but I would highly recommend this product.
Genie C.
Winter Garden, FL
I really enjoy this product. I have rosacea and a UV protector is a must (well for everyone but for me if I don't I have a horrible flareup). This goes on well, is absorbed quickly and does not irritate my face.
Julia I.
Phoenix, AZ
This is the best spf to buy at most stores. It works beautifully on sensitive skin and does not cause breakouts. It also reduces redness from sunscreen as well as sun exposure. Great product! Would definitely recommend
Desiree W.
Allison B.
Goodyear, AZ
This is $30 for 1.5 ounces! Someone please tell me it actually works! The product description sounds amazing.
Odalis C.