La Roche-Posay Rosaliac UV Anti-Redness Moisturizer

With La Roche-Posay thermal spring water For delicate and reactive skin prone to flushing and blotchiness Neutralizes redness Instantly soothes and restores comfort Dermatologists observe:  Delicate and reactive skin is by nature susceptible to the influence of certain factors which can generate an inflammatory reaction that results in redness and discomfort at the surface of the skin. Below the surface, this reaction triggers a vicious cycle that further aggravates the fragility of the skin, and leads to the persistent appearance of red patches. Rosaliac UV has been formulated to neutralize redness and help protect the skin from the vicious cycle caused by external aggravators. Properties:   The hydrating and protective, light green tint formula incorporates: Xanthine, a patented-pending ingredient to help calm the skin and soothe redness Vitamins G and B3,

Is this any good and worth the price ?
Has anyone with rosacea ever used Broadband Light Therapy (BBL) before?
I Have rosacea in my cheeks and I am always looking for a product that will cool down my redness and also cover it?
Start your review of La Roche-Posay Rosaliac UV Anti-Redness Moisturizer!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I tried La Roche-Posay Rosaliac UV Fortifying Anti-Redness Moisturizer Sunscreen for my sensitive skin.in reviews
Best redness reducer I've found so far not only is it hydrating and cool to the touche but it doesn't interfere with with my foundation! in reviews
Wendy J.
WESTLAND, MI
Definitivamente mi crema humectante favorita es esta de La Roche-Posay, me ha ayudado muchísimo a mantener una piel saludable, humectada y sin rojeces durante todo el año, sin aportar grasa a mi rostro. Es un excelente producto que puede ser utilizado desde solo, hasta como primer paso para maquillaje.
Cat L.
Nashville, TN
Goes on really smoothly under makeup, however it takes a minute to dry into the skin. But it had a nice feel to it, not sticky or "sunscreeny" at all!
Hodra Vanessa S.
Doral, FL
He usado esta linea de productos y sencillamente me encanta muchísimo, ya que ayuda muchísimo a mi piel!!!
Abby D.
Montgomery , AL
I use this sometimes when I I get pimples and after I use my tea tree oil on my face sometimes it leaves redness on my face so I use this Roche posay to relieve pigment from the tea tree oil
Cassie M.
Jordan, MN
I tried this because I have redness on a few spots on my face and it left my face very oily. It did help with my redness, however I couldn't stand having an oily face. The bottle was easy to use and disburse the moisterizer though, however overall I didn't really like the product.
Karla K.
Cincinnati, OH
I haven't noticed any difference in my skin redness. I haven't used much from this brand, so I didn't know what to expect going in, but I wasn't impressed.
Meryen A.
This product has helped me a lot to get rid of my redness after acne procedure and it's just amazing quality.
Becka B.
Royal Oak, MI
Best moisturizer ever!! It keeps my skin hydrated without looking too greasy. I bought this product at Ulta.
Hiba E.
Bellevue, WA
This is a go to product. I would recommend to anyone who has redness i like do. For me, i was always unconfident about my nose, which is so red and dry. And the more dry it gets the more red it gets, which made me so uncomfortable. My whole face is dry, i hate it. I was a little hesitant to use this product, but after using it, i did not know how i used to live before without it. I saw immediately results within a week. And it helps with the driness and the redness a LOT. The SPF is a plus which i love!
Lori L.
Wonderful product. Minimizes redness while moisturizing your skin and making you feel fresh.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...