La Roche-Posay Rosaliac UV Anti-Redness Moisturizer uploaded by Carole B.La Roche-Posay Rosaliac UV Anti-Redness Moisturizer uploaded by mariola m.

BY LA ROCHE-POSAY

With La Roche-Posay thermal spring water For delicate and reactive skin prone to flushing and blotchiness Neutralizes redness Instantly soothes and restores comfort Dermatologists observe:  Delicate and reactive skin is by nature susceptible to the influence of certain factors which can generate an inflammatory reaction that results in redness and discomfort at the surface of the skin. Below the surface, this reaction triggers a vicious cycle that further aggravates the fragility of the skin, and leads to the persistent appearance of red patches. Rosaliac UV has been formulated to neutralize redness and help protect the skin from the vicious cycle caused by external aggravators. Properties:   The hydrating and protective, light green tint formula incorporates: Xanthine, a patented-pending ingredient to help calm the skin and soothe redness Vitamins G and B3,

• where I can buy. 3 Answers
  • I tried this as a sample from Sephora...it was not enough...3 Answers
  • This is $30 for 1.5 ounces! Someone please tell me it ac...3 Answers
La Roche-Posay Rosaliac UV Anti-Redness Moisturizer
  • "I tried La Roche-Posay Rosaliac UV Fortifying Anti-Redness Moisturizer Sunscreen for my sensitive skin." in 6 reviews
  • "Best redness reducer I've found so far not only is it hydrating and cool to the touche but it doesn't interfere with with my foundation! " in 4 reviews
Amy C.
Rockwall, TX
I like the calming affect of this product along with the UV protection. A little pricey and I feel like I’ve seen equal or better results from more affordable products but overall a solid performer. Wore well with my other skincare products and makeup.
Frankie F.
Truckee, CA
Got a little sample of this and went crazy for it. Really need to go buy the full size soon. Very gentle and soft, and really helps with the redness I usually get in my cheeks.
Natalia A.
Owings Mills, MD
I use this product EVERYDAY of my life. I have rosacea and this is the only moisturizer that hides the redness of my skin. It is colored but the brown color of the product mixes with your skin color so do not worry about the color.
The only downside is that after awhile it gets a little oily so you have to top it with a nice powder to minimize the shine.
LEAR24938 Stephany D.
This brand is excellent for skin care, I have never had any complaints with any of its products are very good and this is not left out. This sunscreen helps me with my skin type, and that is so white it is inevitable that leave me red spots on the skin due to sun and this cream helps me keep a good color on my face and I love him for that, it is Excellent!!
Molly S.
Lincoln, NE
I used this moisturizer to eliminate the number of steps in my skincare routine, while making sure my skin is not irritated. I am pretty indifferent toward the product, I didn't find the price to be a great value for what it was. There are other products at a more affordable price point that work just as well, if not better.
Hiba E.
Bellevue, WA
This is a go to product. I would recommend to anyone who has redness i like do. For me, i was always unconfident about my nose, which is so red and dry. And the more dry it gets the more red it gets, which made me so uncomfortable. My whole face is dry, i hate it. I was a little hesitant to use this product, but after using it, i did not know how i used to live before without it. I saw immediately results within a week. And it helps with the driness and the redness a LOT. The SPF is a plus which i love!
Halley L.
A bit pricey for my taste but definitely a very good moisturizer. I use before bed and in the morning in the winter, as I have combination skin that doesn't need the extra hydration in warmer weather.

I like that it has SPF and it absorbs nicely into the skin!
Nancy G.
I recently had a sample of this that went a super long way (2 weeks). It was enough time to give it a real review and needless to say that it really did the job! I have redness all around my nose and this definitely kept it from peeking out during the day.
Miriam I.
Garland, TX
This product gives you a lot of moisturize you need. You don't really need a lot of product to put all over the face, its also very gentle. I use this in the mornings before putting my makeup on. I would recommend this product to a friend.
Trisha F.
Charlottesville , VA
I can't say enough good this about this product! It's amazing. It has a green tint to it that is used to combat redness and is so moisturizing! I have very dry skin especially in the winter and enjoy using this moisturizer before putting on my makeup.
Odalis C.
Brooklyn, NY
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
where I can buy.
Allison B.
Goodyear, AZ
This is $30 for 1.5 ounces! Someone please tell me it actually works! The product description sounds amazing.
Desiree W.
I tried this as a sample from Sephora...it was not enough to get a confirmed result, but I would purchase for sure! The way it made my face feel was great, and to know that it was helping mu skin fight the sun was fantastic. Will try to pick some up and try soon
claudia b.
Lévis, QC
Recently just started using this moisturizer. How does it work for you? Has it help your redness?