La Roche-Posay Rosaliac Tinted Moisturizer CC Cream

DAILY COMPLETE TONE-CORRECTING CREAM : Rosaliac tinted moisturizer CC Cream instantly covers and helps to reduce the appearance of visible redness on the face, while hydrating the skin. Broad spectrum SPF 30 protects against UV rays.

Anyone with fair skin prone to redness? I am curious how this product would work without making me go orange !
Do someone use it and is happy ? I have the feeling that is to creamy for me or I use it wrong. [product:la-roche-posay-rosaliac-cc-cream]
[product:la-roche-posay-rosaliac-cc-cream] ? Has anyone used this product that has combination/mostly dry skin? Does it have a light or medium coverage? There are only a few shades of this product and I am curious if the colors work well with a fair skin tone.
Start your review of La Roche-Posay Rosaliac Tinted Moisturizer CC Cream!
Product Highlights
i purchase this product at target for $40, but this is definitely worth it! the light-weight cc cream is by far the best i've ever tried. it smells refreshing and moisturizes the face while having an spf 30. the formula is blendable and well suited for sensitive skin. this product is great for summer days when you are going for a more natural less makeup look! in reviews
this completely got rid of my dark circles and red areas. i had seen so many people talking about this product so i thought i would try it. although it is slightly oily, the packaging is incredible and it leaves your skin looking silky smooth. i would definitely recommend this product. in reviews
Alejandra A.
Staten Island, NY
La Roche-Posay Rosaliac Tinted Moisturizer CC Cream uploaded by Alejandra A.
Purchased at: ULTA
This cc cream is one of my favorites these summer days. It is lightweight but covers blemishes so well. I loveLa Roche-Posay Rosaliac Tinted Moisturizer CC Cream
Charlotte M.
I had trouble finding a CC cream that provided me with the coverage I wanted, without feeling heavy or needing to wear additional makeup. This one blends in very well and feels so natural. I do have a CC cream stiple brush I bought to use with it, but I think I get a better, lighter finish if I use two freshly cleaned fingers to blend it in.
Jennifer C.
Purchased at: ULTA
Love love love this stuff. Makes my textured skin look so smooth. It has a light fragrance that does not bother me. Unfortunately for me it's too dark/orange for my fair skin. If they come out with a lighter shade I would spend $$$ on it
Marcela V.
Los Angeles, CA
La Roche-Posay Rosaliac Tinted Moisturizer CC Cream uploaded by Marcela V.
I just purchased this La Roche CC cream at Marshals and I love ❤️ it!!!! This is my first time. Great for oily and combination skin. My make up looks amazing all day, just little touch up with powder!!!!
Robyn L.
Farber, MO
La Roche-Posay Rosaliac Tinted Moisturizer CC Cream uploaded by Robyn L.
The tone-correcting face cream provides instant coverage and reduction in the appearance of redness, while hydrating.
Erin E.
This stuff is SO GOOD! It provides just enough coverage to even out my skin, but it’s not so full coverage where I feel like I need to go in with blush and whatnot to give my skin more dimension. I can throw it on with my hands, put on some waterproof mascara and call it a day
Jennifer O.
Shawnee Msn, KS
Omg I highly recommend! It works great as a primer! Smells so freaking good! And I love how moisturizing my skin feels after putting this on! I really recommend this product! I also love that it is sunscreen!
Jane B.
Mendota Hts, MN
Thankfully, I received this in a deluxe sample size, so no money was wasted. It is extremely hard to blend, with or without a brush, and the smell of fragrance is the most overpowering I have EVER encountered with a product. I am very glad I tried it before buying.
Azucena C.
New Castle, DE
His touch of color makes it the perfect cream CC for my needs, plus they have protection from the sun's rays. It is not sticky and hard enough
Rachel W.
Marina, CA
After searching and trying out a bunch of cc & bb creams, I fell in love with this one. It's perfect for my combination skin. It's moisturizes my drying parts but never leaves my t-zone oily. Great build-able coverage and you can play around with a beauty blender to get just the right amount of coverage you're looking for. A bit of a strong scent, but it smells lovely and subsides after a minute.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Sorina B.
Brighton
il y a un an
cris D. il y a 20 jours
For me is too creamy if I apply too much. I realised I can used much less than a foundation then I got the right effect
robin L.
il y a un an
La Roche-Posay Rosaliac Tinted Moisturizer CC Cream ? Has anyone used this product that has combination/mostly dry skin? Does it have a light or medium coverage? There are only a few shades of this product and I am curious if the colors work well with a fair skin tone.