BY LA ROCHE-POSAY

A l eau thermale de La Roche-Posay Neutralizes redness at the source Restores comfort and luminosity For delicate and reactive skin with fragile blood vessels Fragrance free Properties:   Rosaliac helps neutralize redness on a daily basis to harmonize skin radiance and to restore long-lasting comfort.  This weightless, light green tinted formula incorporates: Xanthine, a patented-pending ingredient to help calm the skin and soothe redness. Vitamin CG,  adapted specifically to help strengthen sensitive skin. La Roche - Posay Thermal Spring Water to soothe skin. Results:   Redness is neutralized, skin tone is even and luminous, comfort is restored. Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with La Roche-Posay Laboratoire Pharmaceutique and are not a licensed retailer of La Roche-Posay Laboratoire Pharmaceutique. La Roche-Posa see more...

Jordan W.
I had to use this for quite some time before I was able to notice a difference in my skin tone, which isn't helpful considering the packaging is quite small and the product itself is quite expensive.
Estefanía T.
I like this product so much !!! it is usefull and refreshing to my skin the pack is really nice and sophisticated, it is a little expesinve but it worth it, it is perfect for my skin and i share it wth my mom and my brother we love it, my mom recomend it to everyone
martha m.
Me encanta su formula de esta cremita ya que es dermatologicamte aprobada y es usada para la piel joven como la mía. Me encanta demasiado no tengo palabras para la marca ya que todos sus pproducrtos son muy buenos y siempre los compro seguido siempre.
Susana M.
I have really white sensitive skin and this has been a perfect solution for my face, I also have the feeling of a fresh face and of course free of redness, the value is accessible and it fulfills what it promises
I totally recommend this product.
Sukhi
I love this brand and will not use any other brand for moisturizer or face face. Light weight products that get the job done and scent free
Arianna P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Me gusta mucho su textura, realmente funciona en poco tiempo ves una mejoría del área enrojecida. Lo volvería a comprar 100% recomendado
Itza P.
I have really white sensitive skin and this ona have been a perfect solution for my face, also I have the feeling of a fresh face
sarah t.
Vraiment jai trop aimée ce produit magique pour la peau et je le recommande vivement il rendre la peau propre pure et lisse
me encanta mantener mi piel limpia y fresca este producto es perfecto para mis necesidades. estoy satisfecha con ello.
Josefina S.
Un hundred percent efective, it doesn't just leave your skin with a beautiful color but also soft and smooth to touch!
Messaoudi G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
on utilise ce produit pour quel type de peau?
Taylor L.
Grantsboro, Nc
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have naturally rosy cheeks. I hate them lol. Would it really help? And not make my foundation Cakey??
Jennifer T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Anyone know if this brand is cruelty free?
Messaoudi G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
pour quel type de peau ?