BY LA ROCHE-POSAY

A l eau thermale de La Roche-Posay Neutralizes redness at the source Restores comfort and luminosity For delicate and reactive skin with fragile blood vessels Fragrance free Properties:   Rosaliac helps neutralize redness on a daily basis to harmonize skin radiance and to restore long-lasting comfort.  This weightless, light green tinted formula incorporates: Xanthine, a patented-pending ingredient to help calm the skin and soothe redness. Vitamin CG,  adapted specifically to help strengthen sensitive skin. La Roche - Posay Thermal Spring Water to soothe skin. Results:   Redness is neutralized, skin tone is even and luminous, comfort is restored. Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with La Roche-Posay Laboratoire Pharmaceutique and are not a licensed retailer of La Roche-Posay Laboratoire Pharmaceutique. La Roche-Posa see more...

Nyomi S.
Craupaud , PE
Beauty Junkie Expert
This really is a great product! Your face literally feels so moisturizered after applying it , and it continues feeling that way with constant use. It wears well under makeup and literally gets rid of any redness, I used to be quite red in my cheeks and my nose and this stuff always did the trick as well as keep my face nice and moisturized!
fatima el batoul b.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a very lightweight cream with SPF 15 and a slight green tint (which I'm guessing is to help balance out any redness). It applies really well and sinks into the skin pretty quickly, leaving my oily/combination skin feeling moisturised but not greasy. Since using this (around about 3 weeks) I've not suffered from any breakouts or an increase in the redness of my skin and actually think the redness on my cheeks has diminished slightly
Raquel G.
New Castle, DE
Beauty Junkie Expert
Es un producto de manufactura de la piel estupendo. La Roche-Posay es una marca que cuida mucho los ingredientes que contienen sus productos, por lo que en todo momento sientes en su piel que se está cuidando cada contacto que tiene la crema con ella. Es totalmente recomendable esta línea de productos y este, en concreto, uno de los que más.
Mariel D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have redness and since I noticed I started to look for a product which can help me to deal with it until I found that La Roche Posay had this excelent product. I helped me a lot and I noticed the difference!
I totally recommend this product!
Daniela M.
Mi piel luce perfecta después de usar este producto. Contiene la hidratación perfecta y no deja la piel grasosa. Lo recomiendo. Además, ayuda a eliminar esas manchitas que ocasiona el sol. Es buena como base de maquillaje. La compraría otra vez
Bella C.
Celbridge , Kildare
I personally love most of the la Roche posay products especially for sensitive and dry skin! I find that they have really perfected the treatment for dry skin. This is stunning on, it's heavy and thick without leaving the skin feeling tacky or heavy.
Niamh S.
York
Beauty Junkie Expert
Since I started using this product the redness around my face has definitely gone down I got this product the first time from a friend and said her acne redness had improved from using this every night it's quite prices but worth the buy every time.
Amanda T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This cream is very moisturizing, leaves the skin looking and feeling bright, smooth and fresh. A very high quality cream. Product is expensive but worth it. Durable packaging, will definitely purchase again.
Kimberly S.
sensitive and reactive skin prone to redness.
Triple protection to hydrate and reduce the daily appearance of redness of reactive skins:
Vitamin-CG to strengthen the walls of blood vessels fragile.
Vitamin-B3 to strengthen skin against irritation caused by external factors and climatic variations.
-system Meroxyl XL filtration to protect the skin from UV rays, the most aggravating factors of redness of the skin.
Alina P.
North York, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
I had it couple month ago. Had redness all over my face. It has a little green colour to it and consistency is great. It did whatever it's suppose to do. After a month using it I didn't have a sign of redness . Love it
Messaoudi G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
on utilise ce produit pour quel type de peau?
Taylor L.
Grantsboro, Nc
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have naturally rosy cheeks. I hate them lol. Would it really help? And not make my foundation Cakey??
Jennifer T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Anyone know if this brand is cruelty free?
Messaoudi G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
pour quel type de peau ?