BY LA ROCHE-POSAY

Vulnerable, reactive skin, fragile vessels.
Two complementary vitamins stop the appearance of redness to restore long-term comfort and brightness: > Vitamin B3 stimulates the skin's natural defences against irritants, to eliminate redness and reduce vessel reactions. > Vitamin CG fortifies vessel walls daily by activating collagen synthesis. Fragrance-free.

Usage: Morning and/or evening. This fresh, enveloping emulsion, lightly green in tint to neutralise redness, is an excellent make-up base for the entire face.

La Roche-Posay Rosaliac Skin Perfecting Anti-Redness Moisturizer
  • " this product is very effective use on the cheeks because in that area had redness as either side of the nose so use this product and I did not suffer from sensitive skin really recommend it brings a lot of product is expensive but effective even I have a lot of quantity and is so effective that not think it necessary to repeat the super recommend" in 9 reviews
Kerriene E.
I personally can't hate on this product I use it every day and every night before I go to bed. It was also recommended to me by my dermatologist so obviously it's doctor approved.
Rosal P.
repentigny
This product save my life and my face . I cant live a day without this product ! I use this everyday... every morning and everynight. I buy it in a pharmacy . Its a little bit expensive but it worth it
Nyomi S.
Crapaud , PE
This really is a great product! Your face literally feels so moisturizered after applying it , and it continues feeling that way with constant use. It wears well under makeup and literally gets rid of any redness, I used to be quite red in my cheeks and my nose and this stuff always did the trick as well as keep my face nice and moisturized!
fatima el batoul b.
This is a very lightweight cream with SPF 15 and a slight green tint (which I'm guessing is to help balance out any redness). It applies really well and sinks into the skin pretty quickly, leaving my oily/combination skin feeling moisturised but not greasy. Since using this (around about 3 weeks) I've not suffered from any breakouts or an increase in the redness of my skin and actually think the redness on my cheeks has diminished slightly
Raquel G.
New Castle, DE
Es un producto de manufactura de la piel estupendo. La Roche-Posay es una marca que cuida mucho los ingredientes que contienen sus productos, por lo que en todo momento sientes en su piel que se está cuidando cada contacto que tiene la crema con ella. Es totalmente recomendable esta línea de productos y este, en concreto, uno de los que más.
Mariel D.
I have redness and since I noticed I started to look for a product which can help me to deal with it until I found that La Roche Posay had this excelent product. I helped me a lot and I noticed the difference!
I totally recommend this product!
Daniela M.
Mi piel luce perfecta después de usar este producto. Contiene la hidratación perfecta y no deja la piel grasosa. Lo recomiendo. Además, ayuda a eliminar esas manchitas que ocasiona el sol. Es buena como base de maquillaje. La compraría otra vez
Bella C.
Celbridge , Kildare
I personally love most of the la Roche posay products especially for sensitive and dry skin! I find that they have really perfected the treatment for dry skin. This is stunning on, it's heavy and thick without leaving the skin feeling tacky or heavy.
Niamh S.
York
Since I started using this product the redness around my face has definitely gone down I got this product the first time from a friend and said her acne redness had improved from using this every night it's quite prices but worth the buy every time.
Amanda T.
Halifax, NS
This cream is very moisturizing, leaves the skin looking and feeling bright, smooth and fresh. A very high quality cream. Product is expensive but worth it. Durable packaging, will definitely purchase again.
Messaoudi G.
on utilise ce produit pour quel type de peau?
Jennifer T.
Anyone know if this brand is cruelty free?
Taylor L.
Grantsboro, Nc
I have naturally rosy cheeks. I hate them lol. Would it really help? And not make my foundation Cakey??
Messaoudi G.
pour quel type de peau ?
Isabel B.